Managed Learning Services: Introduction
- Managed learning services can be viewed as a potential solution to overcome most challenges. Organizations have discovered managed learning services as a valuable solution to modernize the whole spectrum of learning and development activities and capably reduce spending.
- Managed learning services refer to the outsourced management of processes or training activities. The managed learning providers are striving to consistently enhance and strengthen their services.
- Managed learning services are learning & development activities outsourced to various service providers that carry out the end-to-end learning management and training requirements.
- Managed learning services offer a wide range of benefits such as automation of workflow, centralizing learning & development functions, selecting effective delivery methods, a clear demand plan, and performance analytics.
- A number of organizations across the globe are engaging with integrated training suppliers who automate the learning & development lifecycle due to the application of managed learning services in several industry verticals.
Global Managed Learning Services Market: Dynamics
Global Managed Learning Services Market: Key Drivers
- The key benefit of outsourcing learning and development programs is cost savings and gain in efficiency to achieve greater competitive advantage. This outsourcing of programs helps to reduce weak links within the organization that rely heavily on others to complete basic work tasks.
- The global managed learning services market is anticipated to showcase significant growth attributed to the escalating adoption of outsourced learning services such as learning consultancy, training delivery, curriculum design & development, and rising demand for outcome-based services across the globe.
- The concept of managed learning services is still at a nascent stage in learning & development activities. Outsourcing the complete end-to-end process to a third-party dealer is observed in recruitment, payroll, & IT sectors, whereas learning & development activities are commonly outsourced depending on the requirement of the vendor.
- Moreover, poor execution of training, deficiency of expertise in training delivery, and irregularity in content delivery among other factors, are predicted to hinder the growth of the managed learning services market during the projected timeframe.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Managed Learning Services Market
- The ongoing Covid-19 pandemic has had a significant impact on overall international trade and businesses. The Covid-19 pandemic outbreak has created disturbances in several industries that include the training & development market. Many government as well as privately held organizations have allowed their employees to work from home amid the lockdown scenario that has created an essential need for remote training services. The managed learning services market is estimated to grow and would observe a surge in demand as remote working and learning becomes the new norm during this pandemic.
North America to Account for Large Share of the Global Managed Learning Services Market
- In terms of region, the global managed learning services market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
- The Asia Pacific region is expected to grow the market at highest CAGR during the projected timeframe. The growth of the market can be attributed to booming adoption of managed learning services in several sectors that include BFSI, IT & telecom, and retail industries.
- The share of North America is expected expand in the managed learning services market over the coming years. The presence of several major managed learning services players in the region coupled with technological advancement in education technology will support the growth in market across the region.
Global Managed Learning Services Market: Competition Landscape
- Industry participants and vendors in the market are forming strategic partnerships with various SMEs and large enterprises and are expected to deliver training and other learning and development activities at optimum costs. Several new players are actively looking for a chance to enter the market that will further drive the competition in the managed learning services market. Moreover, players in the market are constantly engaged in research & development activities to develop new technologies that will fulfill the requirements of customers and retain their customer base.
Key players operating in the global managed learning services market include:
- GP Strategies
- Learning Tree International
- Capita People Solutions
- Infopro Learning
- Hemsley Fraser Group
- Schouten Global
- TTA (The Training Associates)
Global Managed Learning Services Market: Research Scope
Global Managed Learning Services Market, by Type
- Sourcing External Training
- L&D Administration
- Supplier Management
Global Managed Learning Services Market, by Application
- Large Enterprises
Global Managed Learning Services Market, by Industry
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- Consumer Goods and Retail
- Telecommunication & IT
Global Managed Learning Services Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.