Managed Learning Services: Introduction
- Managed learning services can be viewed as a potential solution to overcome most challenges. Organizations have discovered managed learning services as a valuable solution to modernize the whole spectrum of learning and development activities and capably reduce spending.
- Managed learning services refer to the outsourced management of processes or training activities. The managed learning providers are striving to consistently enhance and strengthen their services.
- Managed learning services are learning & development activities outsourced to various service providers that carry out the end-to-end learning management and training requirements.
- Managed learning services offer a wide range of benefits such as automation of workflow, centralizing learning & development functions, selecting effective delivery methods, a clear demand plan, and performance analytics.
- A number of organizations across the globe are engaging with integrated training suppliers who automate the learning & development lifecycle due to the application of managed learning services in several industry verticals.
Global Managed Learning Services Market: Dynamics
Global Managed Learning Services Market: Key Drivers
- The key benefit of outsourcing learning and development programs is cost savings and gain in efficiency to achieve greater competitive advantage. This outsourcing of programs helps to reduce weak links within the organization that rely heavily on others to complete basic work tasks.
- The global managed learning services market is anticipated to showcase significant growth attributed to the escalating adoption of outsourced learning services such as learning consultancy, training delivery, curriculum design & development, and rising demand for outcome-based services across the globe.
- The concept of managed learning services is still at a nascent stage in learning & development activities. Outsourcing the complete end-to-end process to a third-party dealer is observed in recruitment, payroll, & IT sectors, whereas learning & development activities are commonly outsourced depending on the requirement of the vendor.
- Moreover, poor execution of training, deficiency of expertise in training delivery, and irregularity in content delivery among other factors, are predicted to hinder the growth of the managed learning services market during the projected timeframe.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Managed Learning Services Market
- The ongoing Covid-19 pandemic has had a significant impact on overall international trade and businesses. The Covid-19 pandemic outbreak has created disturbances in several industries that include the training & development market. Many government as well as privately held organizations have allowed their employees to work from home amid the lockdown scenario that has created an essential need for remote training services. The managed learning services market is estimated to grow and would observe a surge in demand as remote working and learning becomes the new norm during this pandemic.
North America to Account for Large Share of the Global Managed Learning Services Market
- In terms of region, the global managed learning services market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
- The Asia Pacific region is expected to grow the market at highest CAGR during the projected timeframe. The growth of the market can be attributed to booming adoption of managed learning services in several sectors that include BFSI, IT & telecom, and retail industries.
- The share of North America is expected expand in the managed learning services market over the coming years. The presence of several major managed learning services players in the region coupled with technological advancement in education technology will support the growth in market across the region.
Global Managed Learning Services Market: Competition Landscape
- Industry participants and vendors in the market are forming strategic partnerships with various SMEs and large enterprises and are expected to deliver training and other learning and development activities at optimum costs. Several new players are actively looking for a chance to enter the market that will further drive the competition in the managed learning services market. Moreover, players in the market are constantly engaged in research & development activities to develop new technologies that will fulfill the requirements of customers and retain their customer base.
Key players operating in the global managed learning services market include:
- GP Strategies
- Learning Tree International
- Capita People Solutions
- Infopro Learning
- Hemsley Fraser Group
- Schouten Global
- TTA (The Training Associates)
Global Managed Learning Services Market: Research Scope
Global Managed Learning Services Market, by Type
- Sourcing External Training
- L&D Administration
- Supplier Management
Global Managed Learning Services Market, by Application
- Large Enterprises
Global Managed Learning Services Market, by Industry
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- Consumer Goods and Retail
- Telecommunication & IT
Global Managed Learning Services Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.