Magnetic Eyelashes Market: Introduction
- Magnetic eyelashes are attached to the eyes using magnetic strips that are sewn together, or the magnetic eyeliner is painted on the eyelid. In the "sandwiching" type of magnetic stripes, one strand (magnetic near its base) is placed under other strands to hold them together and bind the natural strands together between two strings. Magnetic eyelashes are used to improve the appearance of eyelashes. Magnetic eyelashes are defined as artificial eyelashes which are worn to describe the eyes and to thicken the upper and lower extremity.
Key Drivers and Opportunities, and Restraining factors of the Magnetic Eyelashes Market
- Magnetic eyelashes are false eyelashes; however, instead of glue sticking, it uses a magnetic eyeliner. These eyeliners contain iron oxides that act as magnetic paint, and the eyelashes have a strip of magnet. Magnets attract iron oxide, which causes the lashes to stick to the line. Magnetic eyelashes are a new concept in the market, and the lashes are considered safe by companies that market such products. Magnetic eyelashes are one of the most incredible innovations in the beauty industry. Some of the benefits of these eyelashes are they are less time consuming to use and trouble-free. Magnetic eyelashes do not need adhesives unlike artificial eyelashes. Magnetic eyelashes usually cost as much as the same fake eyelashes. These reasons can propel the demand in the market.
- Artificial eyelashes help to increase aesthetic beauty; but they can be difficult to use sometimes. The glue adhesive makes it time consuming and difficult to use. The glue can create irritation and skin issues. Comparatively, magnetic eyelashes are simple and easy to use. These lashes have become a beauty trend in the international market. Therefore, the demand for the product is expected grow in the future.
- Magnetic eyelashes are comparatively safer in terms of the risk of traction alopecia compared to other fake eyelashes, as it does not harm the natural eyelashes. All over the world, the millennial generation is very concerned about their appearance and aesthetic beauty. The millennial generation is driven by technology and updated about latest trends in the market. Therefore, the magnetic eyelashes market is expected to have a positive outlook. Alongside, with the increase in the number of working women and dual-income households, people have more spending capacity (disposable income), and are ready to spend on better, safer, and easier products.
- As every buyer has a unique eyelashes structure, demand for custom magnetic eyelashes has increased in recent years. Custom eyelashes offer benefits such as full size, shape, and design to customers. Therefore, increase in need to customize eyelashes can drive demand in the magnetic eyelashes market.
- Although magnetic eyelashes are comparatively safe, some factors may affect the demand for the product in the market. It is important to apply the liner to the lash line so that the product does not get into the eyes. There is also the danger of closing the eyelids when the line enters the eyes. In addition, many users have allergies or infections through the use of these eyelashes. Therefore, these factors may affect the popularity of the products, leading to a decline in the growth of the product in the global market.
Europe to Hold Major Share of the Magnetic Eyelashes Market
- In terms of region, the magnetic eyelashes market is classified into North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- Europe accounted for dominant share of 38.81% in 2020 in the magnetic eyelashes market followed by APAC. The North American region also contributes a large share in the global magnetic eyelashes market, as most magnetic eyelashes manufactures are based in the U.S. and Canada, and people are more aware of the product. The market in APAC is expected to expand at the highest rate, as South Korea, China, Thailand, and other Southeast Asian countries are more aware of beauty products and expected to contribute maximum to market growth of magnetic eyelashes. Rapid economic growth, rising middle-income earners, and high rates of migration from rural areas to urban areas have led to an influx of international stores in Asia Pacific. This has encouraged the growth of existing stores in countries such as India and China, which is driving the growth of the regional magnetic eyelashes market.
Key Players Operating in the Magnetic Eyelashes Market Include:
- Ardell Professional
- Ulta Beauty, Inc.
- Huda Beauty
- Arishine Beauty
- House of Lashes
- Royal Korindah
- Emeda eyelash
- Tori Belle Cosmetics, LLC
Global Magnetic Eyelashes Market: Research Scope
Global Magnetic Eyelashes Market: by Color
Global Magnetic Eyelashes Market: by Material
- Others (animal fur)
Global Magnetic Eyelashes Market, by Price
Global Magnetic Eyelashes Market, by Type
- Strip Lashes
- Individual Flare Lashes
- Individual Single Lashes
Global Magnetic Eyelashes Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company Website
- E-commerce Website
- Specialty Stores
- Supermarket/ Hypermarket
- Others (social media platforms)
Global Magnetic Eyelashes Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.