Global Machinery and Automotive Sprockets Market– Introduction
- Machinery and automotive sprockets used in the transmission of rotary motion between two shafts, are made of cast iron and other cost-effective material.
- Machinery and automotive sprockets are also used to impart linear motion to a tape or track. Automotive sprockets are cast from high grade iron, so as to provide high precision, top productivity, and capability in every chain system.
- Machinery and automotive sprockets are important in automotive manufacturing to manufacture tracked vehicles, cars, bicycles, motorcycles, and other automotive products. Automotive sprockets are helpful in facilitating the linear motion of automobiles. Moreover, machinery and automotive sprockets have components made of non – corrosive and robust material, so as to ensure long life to automobiles even in harsh industrial environments.
Global Machinery and Automotive Sprockets Market – Dynamics
- Key Drivers of Global Machinery and Automotive Sprocket Market
Growing adoption of automotive sprockets in automotive industry across the world
- The rising adoption of automotive sprockets due to increasing sales of automobiles across the world is one of the major factors driving the machinery and automotive sprockets market.
- Rising population worldwide and large dependency on automobiles is expected to accelerate the growth of the machinery and automotive sprockets market over the forecast period.
- Furthermore, rising traffic congestion in developed and developing countries is expected to enhance the demand for the production of motorcycles worldwide. This in turn will fuel the growth of the machinery and automotive sprocket market over the coming years.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our Report Brochure here
Asia Pacific to Hold a Significant Share of the Global Machinery and Automotive Sprocket Market
- Asia Pacific is a leading consumer of machinery and automotive sprockets, followed by Europe and North America. India and China are key markets of the Asia Pacific region due to rising purchasing power of consumers for automobiles in the region.
- Asia Pacific is seeing continued urbanization owing to increase in population and growing automotive, transportation, and construction industries. This in turn is expected to fuel the machinery and automotive sprockets market over the forecast period.
- The machinery and automotive sprocket market in Middle East & Africa is projected to expand at a rapid pace. Owing to, increase in investments in automotive and construction sector in Middle East & Africa region.
Restraints of Global Machinery and Automotive Sprocket Market
Increase in air contamination and tailpipe emission caused by automobiles hampering the growth of the market
- Increase in air contamination and tailpipe emission caused by automobiles is a factor hampering the growth of the machinery and automotive sprockets market.
- Also, governments of developed and developing countries are aggressively endorsing electric vehicles for transportation, which in turn can hinder the demand for machinery and automotive sprockets across the world.
Global Machinery and Automotive Sprockets Market–Competition Landscape
- Some of the key players operating in the global machinery and automotive sprockets market are
- Rolcon Engineering Co. Ltd.
- KettenWulfBetriebs GmbH
- J R Engineers
- LG Balakrishnan & Bros Ltd.
- Omax Autos Ltd.
- Felix Enterprises Pvt Ltd.
- Tsubakimoto Chain Co.
- Martin Sprocket & Gear
- Rexnord Corporation
- Sintercom India Limited
- Schaeffler Technologies AG & Co. KG
- Rydon Industries Private Limited
- Scoot Manufacturing Company
Looking for Exclusive Market Insights from Business Experts? Request a Custom Report here
Global Machinery and Automotive Sprockets Market–Segmentation
The global machinery and automotive sprockets market can be segmented based on:
- Product Type
- Type of Sprockets
- Business Type
Global Machinery and Automotive Sprockets Market, by Product Type
Based on product type, the global machinery and automotive sprockets market can be divided into:
- Double duty automotive chain sprockets
- Hunting tooth automotive chain sprockets
- Skip tooth automotive chain sprockets
- Gap tooth automotive chain sprockets
- Draw bench automotive chain sprockets
- Segmental rim automotive chain sprockets
Global Machinery and Automotive Sprockets Market, by Application
In terms of application, the global machinery and automotive sprockets market can be segmented into:
- Passenger cars
- Light commercial vehicles
- Heavy commercial vehicles
- Two wheelers
Global Machinery and Automotive Sprockets Market, by Type of Sprockets
Based on type of sprockets, the global machinery and automotive sprockets market can be segregated into:
- Double pitch sprockets
- Multiple strand sprockets
- QD (Quick Disconnect) sprockets
- Taper-Lock sprockets
- Steel split sprockets
- Double single sprockets
- Idler sprockets
- Double plus sprockets
Global Machinery and Automotive Sprockets Market, by Business Type
Based on business type, the global machinery and automotive sprockets market can be categorized into:
Global Machinery and Automotive Sprockets Market, by Industry
In terms of industry, the global machinery and automotive sprockets market can be categorized into:
- Durable goods manufacturing industry
- Non-durable goods manufacturing industry
- Construction industry
- Aerospace and defense
- Metal fabrication industry
- Industrial machinery
Global Machinery and Automotive Sprockets Market, by Region
Based on region, the global machinery and automotive sprockets market can be categorized into:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of product development, financial analysis, product market sizing, competition landscape, product benchmarking, market trends, and strategic analysis to estimate the potential opportunities for and impact forces of the global machinery and automotive sprockets market. The report also includes a study and qualitative and quantitative research of major developments in the market such as mergers and acquisitions, product launches, agreements, and collaborations to recognize the prevailing market dynamics and their estimated impact during the forecast period.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.