Global Machine Control System Market: Overview
The global machine control system market is witnessing a positive uptick on account of the burgeoning agriculture, transportation, and construction industries. Machine control systems are used in positioning machinery used in earthwork. These systems use technology such as global positioning (GPS) and geographical information system (GIS) frameworks for the same. Machine control systems primary function is to enable precision in the location of machinery associated with large/heavy control systems. The global machine control system market is driven by a surge in the need for accuracy in navigation and control of heavy machinery across industries.
Global Machine Control System Market: Notable Developments
The global machine control system market is expected to witness a positive growth trajectory in the coming years, bolstered by a number of developments. Some of the key developments that are likely to influence the machine control system market in the coming years are as follows:
- China’s One Belt One Road (OBOR) Project
The country is heavily allocating resources towards infrastructure development, which is expected to work in favor of the global machine control system market in the coming years. The One Belt One Road (OBOR) is a vast project that comprises of heavy investment on China’s part. The new road will link China and Europe through the western and central parts of the Asian continent. Demand for machine control systems is anticipated to rise to a large extent in this initiative. This is expected to boost opportunities for vendors in this regional market in the coming years.
- Development of Compact and Portable Attachments
The launch of novel, innovative and user friendly products is another key development that is expected to fuel the global machine control system market in the forthcoming years. For instance, Trimble, a leading manufacturer in the industry introduced a new product, GO! Grade Control Platform.
- Topcon Upgrades Product to Improve Calibracy
Topcon’s flagship product, the 3D MC Max built with 4-way dozers, recently got an upgrade. This product is now mast fres, with measurement units, sensors, and receivers built into the machine. An optional third measurement unit is made available too, that allows support to the blade systems through pitch control. This addition will help movement of material in environments that include steep inclines. The enhancement of leading products by key manufacturers is likely to amplify sales in the global machine control system market in the coming years.
Prominent vendors operating in the global machine control system market are MOBA Mobile Automation, Trimble, Eos Positioning Systems, Topcon, Hemisphere GNSS, and Hexagon.
Global Machine Control System Market Dynamics
The construction industry is witnessing an unprecedented growth, supported by the growing population, rising urbanization, and economical growth. This is a leading factor that is likely to augment demand in the global machine control system market in forthcoming years. Further, the growing population also generates high demand for food, which is leading to increased activity in the agriculture sector. The demand for efficiency and swift production will intensify the need for machine control systems in agriculture in the coming years. Thus, the agriculture industry’s growth directly fuels the machine control system market to a large extent.
As technological advances permeate different industrial sectors, the adoption of novel innovation will further drive the global machine control system market. Traditional survey pegs are being replaced with positioning systems, two dimensional systems with 3D. This is expected to accelerate growth of the global machine control system market in coming years.
Established Construction Sector to Push North America Machine Control System Market
North America is a leading region in the global machine control system market. The dominance of this regional market can be attributed to the region’s established construction sector and high investment capacities. For instance, Canada has been implementing machine control for new projects in highway construction.
Asia Pacific is expected to register a high growth rate in the machine control system market in the coming years, fuelled by escalating construction activities in countries like China and India.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?