Global Luxury Mattress Market – Introduction
- Luxury mattresses are widely used in premium hotels, luxurious resorts, villas, hospitals, residential accommodations etc. A luxury mattress is a large rectangular pad of different layers and degrees of both softness and firmness. The major benefits of such mattresses is to offer pressure relief, conform to the shape of the body, to spread the weight over the surface of the mattress, and relieve pressure points. Luxury mattresses are made from a variety of materials which include memory foam, latex, innerspring, and hybrid materials. Luxury mattresses are considered as quality mattresses which can reduce inflammation and problems related to arthritis etc.
Rise in adoption or usage of mattresses made from natural materials projected to be a driving factor for the luxury mattress market
- The rising sale of natural mattresses having hypo allergic properties is a growing trend. Furthermore, end-users (premium hotel chains, luxurious resorts and villas etc.) are increasingly becoming aware about the harmful effects of synthetic mattresses used on a regular basis. Manufacturers and distributors sell their natural material- based mattresses for the quality sleep and comfort they offer. These are projected to be major driving factors of the luxury mattress market during the forecast period.
Increase in trend of selling luxury mattresses through company-owned websites and e-commerce websites projected to create huge opportunity for manufacturers and suppliers
- Rapid increase in trend of selling products such as luxury mattresses through online distribution channels especially on company-owned websites and on e-commerce websites such as Amazon, Walmart, and various other regional e-commerce portals across the globe is expected to create significant opportunities for manufacturers and distributors of luxury mattresses during the forecast period. Companies are also offering attractive discounts and launching exclusive offers or payment schemes to drive the sale of luxury mattresses on e-commerce websites etc.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America and Europe Considered to be the Largest Markets for Luxury Mattresses
- Geographically, the global luxury mattress market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe , Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America and Europe accounted for major share of the global luxury mattress market in 2019. The market in North America and Europe is anticipated to grow at a moderate rate during the forecast period due to rising trend of using luxury mattresses as per the interior design, and increasing usage of luxury mattresses made of natural material over mattresses made from chemical or synthetic material.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to rapid urbanization, rise in sale of luxury mattresses on e-commerce websites, and rise in ownership of luxury homes, bungalows and villas etc. in China, India, Japan, Thailand, Singapore, Australia, and other Southeast Asian countries. This is projected to surge the demand for luxury mattresses in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the Luxury Mattress Market
Prominent luxury mattress manufacturing companies are projected to face healthy competition during the forecast period. Brands such as Serta Simmons Bedding, LLC, Sleep Number Corporation, Kingsdown, Inc., and Kurlon etc. are investing heavily on research & development and focusing on upgrading their existing portfolio of mattresses and planning to expand and launch more comfortable and economical luxury mattresses in the market. Companies are also undertaking mergers & acquisitions or signing agreements with regional distributors and dealers to expand their business in various parts of the globe. Some of the key players operating in the global luxury mattress market include:
- Dream Tress, LLC.
- HARRISON SPINKS
- King Koil
- Kingsdown, Inc.
- Serta Simmons Bedding, LLC
- Sherman Mattresses
- Sleep Number Corporation
- Tempur Sealy International, Inc.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Luxury Mattress Market, Request for a Sample
Global Luxury Mattress Market – Research Scope
Global Luxury Mattress Market, by Product Type
- Memory Foam Mattress
- Latex Mattress
- Hybrid Mattress
- Others (Innerspring Mattress etc.)
Global Luxury Mattress Market, by Size
- Twin XL
- Full XL
- California King
- Other Specialty Sizes
Global Luxury Mattress Market, by Thickness
- Below 5 inches
- 6 – 10 inches
- 10 – 20 inches
- Above 20 inches
Global Luxury Mattress Market, by End-use
- Others (Hospitals etc.)
Global Luxury Mattress Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Websites
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Other Retail Stores
Global Luxury Mattress Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.