Low Power Geolocation Market: Introduction
- Geolocation is the process of identifying, locating, and communicating the exact location of a computer, networking device, etc. It allows location of devices based on geographical coordinates and measurement.
- A low-power geolocation system contains an improved tracking solution designed to track the location of devices that use low-power wireless technologies such as Bluetooth, WiFi, and Zigbee
- Low power geolocation technology aims to provide real-time location information about assets and users. Therefore, clearly indicate the usage of assets.
- Bluetooth-based low power geolocation market solution for indoor positioning plays a key role in providing low-cost, energy-efficient, and easy-to-implement indoor positioning solutions
- Development of digital or smart infrastructure in airports, shopping malls, and other industries, as a result of increased requirement for improving fleet management solutions, is expected to drive the market during the forecast period
- Low power geolocation is employed in offshore remote monitoring, livestock monitoring, asset monitoring and management, proximity detection, building and home automation, preventive maintenance, and contact tracing
Rising Demand for Low Power Geolocation in Healthcare Industries
- Based on end-use industry, the market can be segmented into logistics and transportation, mining, automotive, consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, healthcare, energy and utilities, agriculture, and others
- The healthcare segment of the global low power geolocation market is estimated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to an increase in use of low power geolocation for evolution of low-power geolocation solutions in the healthcare industry, which enables physicians to track patients based on patient health information and disease alerts. These are utilized as the primary data source for analyzing the health of any patient.
- Therefore, doctors can take precautions before the condition worsens and ensure that the patient is provided with a proper treatment procedure
- Increasing usage of artificial intelligence in low-power geolocation solutions helps physicians and surgeons predict patient emergencies condition such as cardiopulmonary and respiratory arrest by monitoring patient health in real time, which in turn further propels the market
North America to Lead Global Low Power Geolocation Market
- In terms of region, the global low power geolocation market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Low power geolocation has attracted the attention of all industries including logistics and transportation, energy and utilities, healthcare, oil and gas, agriculture, and consumer electronics, which helps improve operational productivity and work efficiency. New innovation in technologies is expected to further increase the demand for low power geolocation.
- Increasing adoption of low-power wide-area network protocols for asset tracking and adoption of 5G networks in all industrial sectors is expected to offer significant opportunities for the market during the forecast period
- In North America, major organizations and government agencies are investing heavily in technologies that are expected to provide viable opportunities for low power geolocation technology manufacturers across the region
- The low power geolocation market in North America is expected to expand at a high growth rate due to presence of major players in the region and increased competition among them. The market in Europe is likely to expand at a steady pace during the forecast period because of less competition in the region.
Key Players Operating in Global Low Power Geolocation Market
Major players operating in global low power geolocation market are focusing on technological advancements and expansions to meet the rising demand for low power geolocation market. Moreover, manufacturers are undertaking mergers and acquisitions for the development of innovative and advanced technologies.
Key players operating in the global low power geolocation market include:
- Ubiscale SAS
- Cisco Systems
- Digital Matter
- Favendo GmbH
- Nestwave SAS
Global Low Power Geolocation Market: Research Scope
Global Low Power Geolocation Market, by Geolocation Area
Global Low Power Geolocation Market, by Technology
- Others (LPWAN, UWB etc.)
Global Low Power Geolocation Market, by Application
- Offshore Remote Monitoring
- Livestock Monitoring
- Asset Monitoring and Management
- Proximity Detection
- Building and Home Automation
- Others (Preventive Maintenance, Contact Tracing etc.)
Global Low Power Geolocation Market, by End-use Industry
- Logistics & Transportation
- Consumer Electronics
- Aerospace and defense
- Others (Energy and utilities, agriculture etc.)
Global Low Power Geolocation Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.