Loop-mediated Isothermal Amplification (LAMP): Introduction
- Loop-mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP) is a single tube technique for the amplification of DNA. LAMP helps in specific amplification, as it designs four primers to recognize six distinct regions on the target gene.
- LAMP is cost-effective, as it does not require special reagents or sophisticated equipment. This technology can be used for the amplification of RNA templates in presence of reverse transcriptase. LAMP assay takes less time for amplification and detection.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers of Global Loop-mediated Isothermal Amplification (LAMP) Market
- Loop-mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP) is quite useful in rapid diagnosis of viral, bacterial and parasitic diseases such as malaria and other pandemic diseases. Increase in incidence of viral, bacterial, and parasitic diseases is projected to drive the global loop-mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP) market. According to the World Health Organization, in 2018, over 228 million people were suffering from malaria across the world.
- Additionally, loop-mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP) provides other benefits such as cost-effectiveness, less time required, and no need of thermal denaturation of double stranded DNA are likely to boost the growth of the global loop-mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP) market.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports, Ask for a Sample
Instruments Segment to Witness Significant Growth
- In terms of product type, the global loop-mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP) market can be bifurcated into instruments and kits & reagents. The instruments segment can be split into incubation system, turbidimeter, and others. Kits & reagents include DNA polymerase, primer mix, DNA polymerase & primer mix, dye, and others.
- Instruments was the largest segment of the market in terms of revenue in 2019. The segment is anticipated to witness strong growth during the forecast period. High cost of instruments is expected to boost the growth of the segment.
Micro-fluidic Technology Segment to Experience Significant Growth
- Based on technology, the global loop-mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP) market can be categorized into micro-fluidic technology, advanced IR technology, and modern microsystem technology
- The micro-fluidic technology segment accounted for the largest share of the global loop-mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP) market in 2019. Increase in adoption of micro-fluidic technology in the diagnosis of several diseases, including malaria and tuberculosis, is likely fuel the growth of the segment during the forecast period.
Diagnosis to be Most Promising Segment
- In terms of application, the global loop-mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP) market can be classified into diagnosis and research purpose
- Diagnosis is projected to be the most promising segment in terms of revenue during the forecast period. Loop-mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP) is used in diagnosis of bacterial and viral diseases. This is anticipated to accelerate the growth of the segment.
Hospital Laboratories to be Most Lucrative Segment
- Based on end-user, the global loop-mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP) market can be divided into hospital laboratories, diagnosis centers, research & academic institutes and others
- The hospital laboratories segment accounted for the largest market share in terms of revenue in 2019 and the trend is expected to continue during the forecast period. Increase in number of patients with malaria and other diseases requires hospital stay. This factor boosts the growth of the segment.
North America to Dominate Global Loop-mediated Isothermal Amplification (LAMP) Market
- In terms of region, the global loop-mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP) market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global loop-mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP) market in 2019 and the trend is likely to continue during the forecast period. The region’s dominance can be attributed to technological advancements, presence of major players, and well-established health care system.
- The loop-mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP) market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to rise in prevalence of malaria and other pandemic diseases in regions such as East and South Asia.
Key Players Operating in Global Loop-mediated Isothermal Amplification (LAMP) Market
The global loop-mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP) market was highly fragmented in 2019. Key players operating in the global market are:
- Eiken Chemical Co., Ltd.
- New England Biolabs
- Nippon Gene Co., ltd
- HiberGene Diagnostics
- Meridian Bioscience, Inc.
- Mast Group Ltd.
Global Loop-mediated Isothermal Amplification (LAMP) Market: Research Scope
- Loop-mediated Isothermal Amplification (LAMP) Market, by Product Type
- Incubation system
- Kits & Reagents
- DNA Polymerase
- Primer Mix
- DNA Polymerase & Primer Mix
- Loop-mediated Isothermal Amplification (LAMP) Market, by Technology
- Micro-Fluidic Technology
- Advanced IR Technology
- Modern Microsystem Technology
- Loop-mediated Isothermal Amplification (LAMP) Market, by Application
Global Loop-mediated Isothermal Amplification (LAMP) Market, by End-users
- Hospital Laboratories
- Diagnosis Centers
- Research & Academic Institutes
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.