The logic analyzer is like a kind of oscilloscope, which is used for the purpose of viewing multiple digital waveforms. Logic analyzers are being used for precise hardware troubleshooting, especially for timing issues. Logic analyzers can also be used for any kind of digital circuit which has a binary output. The threshold value for the logic lows and logic highs in the logic analyzer software can be set. Expansion of the logic analyzer market depends on the expansion of the memory devices market and the IC market globally.
For purpose of in depth analysis, the logic analyzer market has been segmented on the basis of product type, applications, and geography. In terms of product type, the logic analyzer market can be segmented into modular logic analyzer, portable logic analyzer, and PC-based logic analyzer. Various types of applications of logic analyzer include application in PCs, integrated circuits, processors, embedded systems, and memory devices. In terms of geography, the global logic analyzer market can be segmented into Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, Middle East &Africa, and Latin America.
Increasing demand for testing the complex logic or the digital circuit and to display the relative timing of large number of signals is a key driver for the logic analyzer market. Logic analyzers are being used for debugging the digital circuit. Therefore, the rising need of the logic analyzer for providing a time display of the logic states which possess a vertical time axis and a horizontal time axis to specify a logic low or high states is anticipated to boost the demand for different types of logic analyzers during the forecast period. Additionally, monitoring of a large number of digital lines and logic timing diagram of different lines is also anticipated to increase the demand for logic analyzer in the near future. This, in turn, is also projected to propel the logic analyzer market during the forecast period.
Inspite of many driving factors, the logic analyzer market is expected to show fluctuation in its growth rate because of the designing issues in FPGA like the definition errors and the system interaction problem. Absence of the circuit debug capability and system timing errors is also a restraining factor for the global logic analyzer market. Rising demand for logic analyzers with very high speed sampling capability and spectrum analyzer for the mobile communication system is anticipated to create a significant opportunity for the logic analyzers in the near future. Moreover, increasing usage of logic analyzer in memory devices and integrated circuits is also likely to act as an opportunity for the logic analyzer market during the forecast period.
In terms of products, the modular logic analyzer segment held a prominent share of the market in 2016, as it provides highest level of functionality and higher number of channel counts. However, the PC-based logic analyzer segment is projected to expand considerably during the forecast period. Ease of installation capability of recording both analog and digital signal makes it the most appropriate choice for various end-user segments.
Geographically, the global logic analyzer market is mainly driven by North America region. Rising demand for embedded systems, integrated service, and memory devices is driving the market in North America. Rapidly increasing demand for complex logic circuits and digital circuits is predicted to boost the demand for logic analyzers, which in turn is estimated to drive the logic analyzer market rapidly. This region is expected to maintain its dominance in the market during the forecast period due to the presence of PC-based analyzer and logic analyzer manufacturers in countries such as the U.S. and Canada.
Prominent players operating in the global logic analyzer market include Tektronix (The U.S.), TestEquity (The U.S.), Honeywell Technology Solutions In. (The U.S.), Keysight Technologies (The U.S.), AccuSource Electronics (The U.S), Atec, Inc. (The U.S.), Conres (The U.S.), and Teledyne LeCroy Corporation (The U.S.).
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.