Global Lip Fillers Market: Overview
One of the trends catching up with women of all age groups is fuller lips. Flared by adoption by celebrities such as Kylie Jenner, Charlotte Crosby and Angelina Jolie, it is becoming a must in terms of facial aesthetics. Besides, with improvement in technology, it has become a non-surgical process, leading to an ever growing consumer base. The situation today is such that it is one of the most searched cosmetic procedures across the world. Moreover, recent FDA approvals have really given a major boost to the lip fillers market
Therefore, the global lip fillers market is expected to grow at a steady CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate), pulling up market worth by a significant amount.
To increase market share, manufacturers join hands with hospitals, surgery centers and even beauty clinics. Customized lip fillers are also making market rounds, giving way to rising demands for personalization
Global Lip Fillers Market: Notable Developments
- December 2018 – Silk Inc. came up with a dermal filler that is sustainable. It uses silkworm cocoons that make it a better alternative to traditional fillers (acid-based). The biocompatibility of these is higher than those used prior to their creation. This transforms the market for good as more consumers will now be comfortable with the idea of lip fillers. Besides, it is set to spur competition in the global lip fillers market.
- October 2018 – Ireland-based Allergan began marketing for its derma filler that goes by the name of JUVEDERM. The move by the global leader in pharmaceuticals – devices, biologics, surgical and regenerative medicines – is significant in terms of the efforts directed towards lip filers in the global market. Besides, it is one of the few advertising initiatives that can be found in the current landscape.
Market is fairly consolidated. Top three players hold major market share. These players are Allergan, Galderma Laboratories, and Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Lip Fillers Market”
Global Lip Fillers Market: Key Trends
The global lip fillers market is seeing trends that are driving the market forward in a major way. Some of these are mentioned below.
- Going forward, a trend away from silicone based fillers is being noted. Consumers are instead opting for hyaluronic acid-based and silk based fillers as not only are they convenient to use but also provide better outcomes. As stated above biocompatibility of silk based fillers is high. Similarly, hyaluronic acid occurs in the body naturally, making it a safer alternative to liquid silicone. Besides, these are moisturizing in nature, which give a better look to lips post the procedure.
- Social Media is becoming a key factor in terms of popularizing the fuller lips trend. From varied platform influencers to celebrities sharing pictures of now and before are really contributing to the growth of global lip fillers market. They share many details with their follower-base, from clinics and brands to what should be done before and after the procedure. As a result, the idea of using lip fillers is becoming normalized quickly as people believe what these influencers say. To add to it, the selfie tradition is also leading growth as well defined lips – contoured and voluminous - look appealing to women. Therefore, social media can be rightly considered a primary marketing channel by players.
Request a Brochure to Get Extensive Insights into the Lip Fillers Market
Global Lip Fillers Market: Regional analysis
One of the largest markets, growing at an impressive pace is the East Asian Market, owing to increasing demand from countries like China, Japan and South Korea. At the vanguard of their beauty and fashion games, these countries contribute extensively to the market. For instance, the cherry lips trend observed in the market is a Korean found, picked up by consumers, including celebrities, across the world.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.