Linear Transfer Systems: Introduction
- A linear transfer system is used to intelligently control the flow of goods in a production line. Linear transfer system is the most advanced transfer solution for manufacturing or production processes across the globe.
- Linear transfer systems are used to transfer a lot of heavy materials from one phase of production unit to another phase of production. In the assembly industry products are need to be transferred from assembly station to the next assembly station for completing the production.
- Two main types of linear transfer systems are used in factory automation: linear transfer units and precision conveyors.
- These systems are mainly used in applications such as pad and screen printing, microelectronics, food industry, medical technology, and cosmetic industry.
- The global linear system market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to increasing demand for linear transfer systems in the automation industry. Linear transfer systems are the backbone of the automation industry.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Linear Transfer Systems Market: Dynamics
Global Linear Transfer Systems Market: Key Drivers
- Manufacturers need to increase their productivity and improve their processes in order to cater to current industry demand. Thus, they are adopting linear transfer systems to increase productivity, material flow, assembly operations, and decrease set up times and space conditions. This in turn is expected to propel the demand for linear transfer systems during the forecast period.
- Linear transfer systems provide a high level of accessibility and require low maintenance on design, which is a major factor anticipated to fuel market growth in the near future.
- Growing demand for linear transfer systems from cosmetics and food sectors are anticipated to boost the market
- Demand for cosmetics, food products, and medicines is increasing due to rapid growth of population. This is expected to boost the demand for linear transfer systems during the forecast period.
- Increase in disposable income of consumers and economic expansion are anticipated to impel the production of various types of products in the next few years, which in turn is expected to propel the growth of the linear systems market globally.
- Increasing manufacturer inclination toward automated linear transfer systems is expected to propel their demand, thus fueling the global market in the coming years.
Increase in the Use of Industrial Robots to Hamper the Market
- Linear transfer systems are expensive and are unaffordable for small-scale manufacturers. This is a major factor expected to hinder the global linear transfer systems market in the next few years.
- Furthermore, increasing use of industrial robots across manufacturing industries is anticipated to hamper the liner transfer systems market.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Linear Transfer Systems Market
- North America dominated the global linear transfer systems market in 2018 due to industrialization and existence of numerous application areas of linear transfer systems in the region. The U.S. is a key market in North America due to the presence of technologically advanced manufacturers and high demand for linear transfer systems in the country. Europe is anticipated to hold the second largest share of the global linear transfer systems market in 2019.
- The linear transfer systems market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace over the forecast period. This can be attributed to increasing disposable income and growing economies in the region.
Global Linear Transfer Systems Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Linear Transfer Systems Market
Numerous local, regional, and international players manufacture linear transfer systems. Hence, the linear transfer systems market is fairly fragmented. Linear transfer system manufacturers concentrate on product differentiation and portfolio expansion and implement two vital strategies: new product development and acquisition. Key players operating in the global linear transfer systems market are:
- Afag Group
- Atlas Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc.
- Beckhoff Automation
- Bosch Rexroth AG
- CreaTec Fischer and Co. GmbH
- DCA Instruments Oy
- Innovative Automation Inc.
- Meto-Fer Automation AG
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Morgan Advanced Materials
- Motion Index Drives Plc
- MT Systems, Inc.
- Pematech AG
- PIA Group
- Rockwell Automation
- Ruhlamat GmbH
- TAKTOMAT GmbH
Global Linear Transfer Systems Market: Research Scope
Global Linear Transfer Systems Market Segmentation, by Product Type
- Pneumatic Linear Transfer Systems
- Hydraulic Linear Transfer Systems
- Electric Linear Transfer Systems
Global Linear Transfer Systems Market Segmentation, by Application
- Medical Technology
- Food & beverage
- Others (Cosmetic, Pad and Screen Printing)
Global Linear Transfer Systems Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.