Linear Transfer Systems: Introduction
- A linear transfer system is used to intelligently control the flow of goods in a production line. Linear transfer system is the most advanced transfer solution for manufacturing or production processes across the globe.
- Linear transfer systems are used to transfer a lot of heavy materials from one phase of production unit to another phase of production. In the assembly industry products are need to be transferred from assembly station to the next assembly station for completing the production.
- Two main types of linear transfer systems are used in factory automation: linear transfer units and precision conveyors.
- These systems are mainly used in applications such as pad and screen printing, microelectronics, food industry, medical technology, and cosmetic industry.
- The global linear system market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to increasing demand for linear transfer systems in the automation industry. Linear transfer systems are the backbone of the automation industry.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Linear Transfer Systems Market: Dynamics
Global Linear Transfer Systems Market: Key Drivers
- Manufacturers need to increase their productivity and improve their processes in order to cater to current industry demand. Thus, they are adopting linear transfer systems to increase productivity, material flow, assembly operations, and decrease set up times and space conditions. This in turn is expected to propel the demand for linear transfer systems during the forecast period.
- Linear transfer systems provide a high level of accessibility and require low maintenance on design, which is a major factor anticipated to fuel market growth in the near future.
- Growing demand for linear transfer systems from cosmetics and food sectors are anticipated to boost the market
- Demand for cosmetics, food products, and medicines is increasing due to rapid growth of population. This is expected to boost the demand for linear transfer systems during the forecast period.
- Increase in disposable income of consumers and economic expansion are anticipated to impel the production of various types of products in the next few years, which in turn is expected to propel the growth of the linear systems market globally.
- Increasing manufacturer inclination toward automated linear transfer systems is expected to propel their demand, thus fueling the global market in the coming years.
Increase in the Use of Industrial Robots to Hamper the Market
- Linear transfer systems are expensive and are unaffordable for small-scale manufacturers. This is a major factor expected to hinder the global linear transfer systems market in the next few years.
- Furthermore, increasing use of industrial robots across manufacturing industries is anticipated to hamper the liner transfer systems market.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Linear Transfer Systems Market
- North America dominated the global linear transfer systems market in 2018 due to industrialization and existence of numerous application areas of linear transfer systems in the region. The U.S. is a key market in North America due to the presence of technologically advanced manufacturers and high demand for linear transfer systems in the country. Europe is anticipated to hold the second largest share of the global linear transfer systems market in 2019.
- The linear transfer systems market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace over the forecast period. This can be attributed to increasing disposable income and growing economies in the region.
Global Linear Transfer Systems Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Linear Transfer Systems Market
Numerous local, regional, and international players manufacture linear transfer systems. Hence, the linear transfer systems market is fairly fragmented. Linear transfer system manufacturers concentrate on product differentiation and portfolio expansion and implement two vital strategies: new product development and acquisition. Key players operating in the global linear transfer systems market are:
- Afag Group
- Atlas Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc.
- Beckhoff Automation
- Bosch Rexroth AG
- CreaTec Fischer and Co. GmbH
- DCA Instruments Oy
- Innovative Automation Inc.
- Meto-Fer Automation AG
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Morgan Advanced Materials
- Motion Index Drives Plc
- MT Systems, Inc.
- Pematech AG
- PIA Group
- Rockwell Automation
- Ruhlamat GmbH
- TAKTOMAT GmbH
Global Linear Transfer Systems Market: Research Scope
Global Linear Transfer Systems Market Segmentation, by Product Type
- Pneumatic Linear Transfer Systems
- Hydraulic Linear Transfer Systems
- Electric Linear Transfer Systems
Global Linear Transfer Systems Market Segmentation, by Application
- Medical Technology
- Food & beverage
- Others (Cosmetic, Pad and Screen Printing)
Global Linear Transfer Systems Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.