Letterpress Card: Introduction
- Letterpress is one of the oldest printing process, where the reverse images of content is pressed against paper stock, which makes an impression displaying the images. The raised image can be re-inked and used multiple times.
Key Drivers of the Global Letterpress Card Market
- Consumer shift toward premium letterpress products is increasing. Letterpress cards are more attractive than normal cards, which increases its demand at the global level.
- Many business card sellers are working on innovation in letterpress technology, which is one of the key reasons for market growth.
- COVID-19 has decreased sales of letterpress and business cards from March 2020 to July 2020. Lockdown in manufacturing units across different countries has affected the sale of letterpress cards in different regions. Companies are opting for contactless communication which can affect the sales of letterpress cards in the coming years.
High Definition Resolution Business Cards to Create New Market Opportunities
- Large number of corporate companies are investing in high definition business cards. Increasing communication of global business models is expected to create new opportunity in this market.
- C level executives prefer to have letterpress business cards as a result of its HD resolution technology. This factor is expected to boost the growth of the letterpress card market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
High Production Cost to Restrict Market Growth
- Production cost of letterpress cards is on the higher side, while conventional business card manufacturers offer their products at a lower cost. This factor is a restraint for small and medium scale players of the market.
Asia Pacific the Dominant Market for Letterpress Cards
- Increasing number of letterpress companies and high foreign investment in different end-use segments in the Asia Pacific region are key reasons for letterpress card demand in this region. China and India are key markets. Furthermore, Japan and South Korea also account for significant share of the letterpress card market. Industrial growth in Brazil and South Africa are driving the demand for letterpress cards in South America and Middle East & Africa. Furthermore, increasing penetration of IT companies has propelled the demand for business letterpress cards in countries such as India and Vietnam.
- Key manufacturers are operating their business from Asia Pacific and North America. However, these players have a global reach through their own sales channels or distributors. North America and Europe also have significant share in the market. Demand for letterpress greeting cards is increasing at a higher pace in European countries. Germany, France and U.K. are the major consumers of letterpress cards in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Letterpress Card Market
Key companies are adopting the merger and acquisition strategy to improve their market revenue at the global level. Small scale players are trying to increase their sales by improving their domestic market share. The global letterpress card market is fragmented in nature. Companies are working on product innovation and development to increase their customer base. Some of the key players operating in the global letterpress cards market are listed below:
- COTTON PAPERIE LETTERPRESS
- Hoban Press
- MOO Inc.
- Rise And Shine Letterpress
- Taste of Ink
- The Mandate Press
- The Wells & Drew Companies
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Letterpress Card Market, Request for a Sample
Global Letterpress Card Market: Research Scope
Global Letterpress Card Market, by Type
- Business Card
- Wedding Card
- Greeting Card
- Others (Menu, Stationary, etc.)
Global Letterpress Card Market, by Application
The report on the global letterpress card market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.