Laundry Folding Machine Introduction
- A laundry folding machine is used to fold clothes such as t-shirts, towels, pants, and bed sheets in a few minutes. Laundry folding machines are used by various end-users such as hotels, hospitals, and apparel manufacturers.
- FoldiMate, Inc., one of the leading manufacturers of laundry folding machines, has developed an advanced model, and now this latest model automatically adapts to the clothing item type and size.
- The global laundry folding machine market is predicted to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to increased demand for laundry folding machines in different industries such as textiles, apart from retail stores and hotels.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Laundry Folding Machine Dynamics
Key Drivers and Restraints of the Laundry Folding Machine Market
- Rise in disposable income of consumers and urbanization are the major factors anticipated to boost the market globally.
- The increasing use of laundry folding machines by apparel manufacturers, industrial launderers, hotels, hospitals etc., is anticipated to boost the laundry folding machine in the near future.
- Growing adoption of IIoT-enabled machinery in the textile industry and implementation of Industry 4.0 are also expected to spur the laundry folding machine market globally.
- Automation in the textile industry plays an important role in enhancing the growth of the laundry folding machine market
- Laundry folding machines work around new developments in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), and robotics, thus enabling these machines to connect to the internet and perform complicated tasks autonomously. This in turn is anticipated to propel the market growth in the next few years.
- However, high cost of laundry folding machines is the major factor expected to hinder the growth of the market in the upcoming years.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Significant Growth Potential for the Apparel Manufacturers Segment
- Under the end-user segment, apparel manufacturers accumulated major share of the laundry folding machine market.
- This is primarily due to growth in the fashion industry worldwide and rapid growth of the textile industry, which in turn is projected to boost the laundry folding machine market in the forthcoming years.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Laundry Folding Machine Market
- North America dominated the global laundry folding machine market, accounting for significant share. The U.S. is the key market in North America due to high demand for laundry folding machines in the country.
- The laundry folding machine market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace. This can be attributed to increasing number of retail stores and hotels in India and China, which is anticipated to propel the laundry folding machine market across the region.
- Furthermore, growing demand for laundry folding machines from the fashion industry especially in Asia Pacific, is anticipated to drive the market in the region in the near future.
Laundry Folding Machine Market- Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Laundry Folding Machine Market
Currently, few local, regional, and international players in the market manufacture laundry folding machines. Hence, the market is consolidated and bargaining power of suppliers is high; intensity of competition is also high among these players. Rapid technological advancements have led to a threat of substitution in the laundry folding machine market. In September 2017, Panasonic Corporation developed a washing machine that folds clean clothes.
Key players operating in the global laundry folding machine market include:
- FoldiMate, Inc.
- Seven Dreamers Laboratories
- Shanghai Jinyi Washing Equipment Manufacturing Co. Ltd
- Ramsons Garment Finishing Equipments Pvt. Ltd.
- Consolidated Laundry Machinery
- Sara Equipments
- Panasonic Corporation
- C - Mac Services
- Sunrise Garment Machinery Pvt. Ltd.
- Welco Garment Machinery Pvt. Ltd.
Laundry Folding Machine Market: Research Scope
Laundry Folding Machine Market Segmentation – by Type
- Towel Folder Machine
- Shirt Folding Machine
- Bed Sheet Folding Machine
Laundry Folding Machine Market Segmentation – by End-user
- Apparel Manufacturers
- Industrial Launderers
- Other Institution Types
Laundry Folding Machine Market Segmentation - by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.