Global Latent TB Detection Market: Introduction
- Latent TB bacteria is present in the body in an inactive state. The infected person does not feel sick, shows no symptoms, and cannot transmit the disease to others. However, the bacterium could become active at a point.
- Major trends in the global latent TB detection market include increase in health care expenditure in emerging markets, rise in TB funding, surge in government initiatives, and increase in advanced & hybrid technologies
Global Latent TB Detection Market: Key Trends
- The global latent TB detection market is driven by increase in the geriatric population adversely affected to tuberculosis. Globally, the rate of tuberculosis among older people triples every year compared to young adults.
- Rise in awareness programs associated with tuberculosis across the world drives the global latent TB detection market during the forecast period
- Key market players focus on development of new generation tests. For instance, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved QuantiFERON-TB Gold Plus, a fourth generation latent tuberculosis blood test.
Global Latent TB Detection Market Segmentation
- In terms of type, the global latent TB detection market can be bifurcated into tuberculin skin test (TST) and interferon gamma released assay (IGRA). The interferon gamma released assay (IGRA) segment accounted for major market share in 2020. The IGRA test has several advantages over TST test.
- Based on end-user, the global market can be classified into hospitals, diagnostic centers, clinical laboratories, and others. The hospitals segment held major market share in 2020. Large number of latent TB detection tests are performed in hospitals and several governments are taking initiatives to overcome the TB disease. This is likely to boost the growth of the segment during the forecast period.
North America accounted for Major Share of Global Latent TB Detection Market
- North America is projected to dominate the global market during the forecast period due to rise in awareness about diagnosis and treatment of TB and increase in health care expenditure
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace from 2021 to 2031. Increase in geriatric population and initiatives taken by governments of developing countries such as China and India to reduce the prevalence of tuberculosis are expected to drive the market in the region during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Latent TB Detection Market
Major players operating in the global latent TB detection market are:
- BioMeriux S.A.
- F. Hoffmann La-Roche Ltd.
- ARKRAY, Inc.
- Serum Institute of India Pvt. Ltd.
- Oxford Immunotec Ltd.
- Lionex GmbH
- Autoimmune Diagnostic GMBH
- Other prominent players
Global Latent TB Detection Market: Research Scope
Global Latent TB Detection Market, by Type
- Tuberculin Skin Test (TST)
- Interferon Gamma Released Assay (IGRA)
Global Latent TB Detection Market, by End-user
- Diagnostic Centers
- Clinical Laboratories
Global Latent TB Detection Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.