Laser Level Transmitters Market Introduction
- Laser level transmitters are non-contact level measuring devices. These devices are equipped with a transducer and sensor.
- Laser level transmitters are designed in such a way that it can operate in harsh environments. These devices are used to accurately measure the level of granular solids, liquids, and gases.
- The capacity of these transmitters to perform exact level estimation of inventory management and process control makes them a viable choice for end-user industries working in harsh environments.
- Laser level transmitters can perform exact estimation of any liquid or solid. They are quick and simple to introduce and are equipped with a simple arrangement menu.
- Leading players in the market are engaged in offering wide range of products and solutions that is expected to increase the level of competition in the market in the upcoming years.
Laser Level Transmitters Market Dynamics
- Increasing demand for process optimization is considered to be a key factor driving the growth of the laser level transmitters market.
- The growing demand for smaller as well as portable devices has positively influenced the laser technology to be miniaturized. Engineers have started developing new methodologies to meet the market demand, in order to manage more complex circuits and high level of integration within the same or miniaturized size at the same cost.
- Moreover, significant technological development in different end-user industries have led to demand for high-levels of functional integration.
- Miniaturization of lasers ensures the device portability and this is projected to act as a major factor driving the global laser level transmitters market during the forecast period.
- However, drop in strength of laser beams causes reluctance among manufacturers to adopt laser transmitters, thereby hindering the laser level transmitters market.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Laser Level Transmitters Market: Segmentation Analysis
- Based on type, the laser level transmitters market can be divided into more than 100M (<100M), 100-200M, and less than 200M (>200M).
- Based on end-user, the laser level transmitters market can be segmented into oil and gas industry, chemical and petrochemical industry, power industry, water and wastewater industry, and other industries.
- Chemical and petrochemical industry sector is anticipated to be the prominent user of laser level transmitters globally. The market share of this end-use segment is expected to increase in the coming years, thereby maintaining its leading position in the global laser level transmitters market over the forecast period.
- Moreover, increasing regulations for improving water quality and reuse of water is expected to drive the demand for laser level transmitters in the water and wastewater industry. Thus, this end-use sector is expected to witness highest growth in the laser level transmitters market in the next few years.
Europe to Lead the Global Market for Laser Level Transmitters
In terms of region, the global laser level transmitters market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Europe is likely to contribute to the maximum growth of the laser level transmitters market from 2019 to 2027, followed by North America and Asia Pacific.
- The growing demand for level measurement in process industries has propelled the growth of the laser level transmitters market in Europe.
- Asia Pacific is likely to expand at the highest pace over the forecast period due to rapid economic as well as industrial development. India, Thailand, China, and Vietnam are expected to offer ample growth opportunities for vendors in the laser level transmitters market in the upcoming years.
- Moreover, Middle East & Africa is expected to contribute to the expansion of the laser level transmitters market in the upcoming years due to the well-established oil & gas industry in the region.
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Market
The global laser level transmitters market was moderately fragmented in 2018 with the presence of limited number of established market players who occupy prominent market share. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Fortive (Fluke)
- Keyence Corporation
- Banner Engineering
- Garner Industries, Inc.
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Global Laser Level Transmitters Market: Research Scope
Laser Level Transmitters Market, by Type
- Less-than 100M (<100M)
- More-than 200M (>200M)
Laser Level Transmitters Market, by End-user
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Chemicals and Petrochemicals Industry
- Power Industry
- Waste and Wastewater Industry
Global Laser Level Transmitters Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.