Laptop Bag Market – A bag which carry laptops for transportation
- Laptop bags are designed to carry laptops and its accessories. Such bags ideally comprise organized compartments to keep laptop peripherals, such as portable power banks, Bluetooth mouse, external hard disks, speakers, etc.
- Good quality laptop bags are often strengthened with several layers of foam and fabric to serve as a shock absorber. However, functionality and style are becoming important criteria for end consumers.
- Economic condition of developing countries is improving due to rapid industrialization and urbanization. This is anticipated to fuel the demand for Laptop Bag during the forecast period.
Rise in Use of Laptops and Growth in Trend of BYOD and CYOD to Drive the Global Laptop Bag Market
- Preference for laptops over desktops in corporates coupled with increase in the trend of BYOD (bring your own device) and CYOD (carry your own device) have fueled the demand for devices, such as laptops, notebooks, tablets, etc. This is anticipated to propel the growth of the global laptop bag market. According to the International Data Corporation (IDC), worldwide laptop shipment increased from 157 million units in 2016 to 162.3 million units in 2018. Similarly, the BYOD trend is growing in North American. This has also resulted in a boom in ancillary opportunities, such as wireless LAN (WLAN) networking. All these factors are likely to boost the demand for laptop bags.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Expansion of E-commerce Industry to Drive Laptop Bag Market
- Rise in demand for lightweight laptop bags is a primary factor that is expected to propel the growth of the global laptop bag market. Several manufacturers are launching laptop bags that are light in weight and made of hard materials. Additionally, introduction of traveler laptop bags, where several manufacturers are introducing travel cum laptop bags for frequent travelers is also anticipated to boost the global laptop bag market. Furthermore, stringent regulations regarding baggage weight laid down by airlines is also driving end consumers to opt for lightweight laptop bag packs. With rise in the number of airline passengers worldwide, the demand for laptop bags is projected to grow during the forecast period.
North America to Hold a Leading Share of Global Laptop Bag Market
- Geographically, the global Laptop Bag market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the Laptop Bag market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the Laptop Bag market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America Laptop Bag market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America dominates the market share due to growing consumer preference carry laptops in bags which has increased global sales of Laptop Bag.
- However, Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a fastest CAGR growth rate during the forecast period. Rising demand of laptops in the region due to increasing preference and growth in disposable income.
Key Players Operating in the Laptop Bag Market:
The Laptop Bag market is competitive with several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies, such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to enhance their position in the market.
Companies are focusing on increasing awareness about eco-friendly and zero waste products.
Companies are expanding their business across different region to cater to the demand of consumers. The company focuses on emerging markets to expand its customer base. A few of the key players operating in the global Laptop Bag market are:
- Adidas AG
- ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
- Belkin International, Inc.
- C.C. FILSON CO.
- HP Development Company, L.P.
- Kensington Computer Products Group
- Samsonite IP Holdings S.ar.l
- VF INTERNATIONAL S.A.G.L., etc
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Laptop Bag Market, ask for a customized report
Global Laptop Bag Market: Research Scope
Global Laptop Bag Market, by Product Type
- Messenger Bags
- Sleeve Bags
- Others (Tote Bags, Sling Bags, etc.)
Global Laptop Bag Market, by Laptop Size
- Up to 13 inches
- 13 inches to 15 inches
- Above 15 inches
Global Laptop Bag Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Retail Stores
The report on the global Laptop Bag market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.