Laptop Bag Market – A bag which carry laptops for transportation
- Laptop bags are designed to carry laptops and its accessories. Such bags ideally comprise organized compartments to keep laptop peripherals, such as portable power banks, Bluetooth mouse, external hard disks, speakers, etc.
- Good quality laptop bags are often strengthened with several layers of foam and fabric to serve as a shock absorber. However, functionality and style are becoming important criteria for end consumers.
- Economic condition of developing countries is improving due to rapid industrialization and urbanization. This is anticipated to fuel the demand for Laptop Bag during the forecast period.
Rise in Use of Laptops and Growth in Trend of BYOD and CYOD to Drive the Global Laptop Bag Market
- Preference for laptops over desktops in corporates coupled with increase in the trend of BYOD (bring your own device) and CYOD (carry your own device) have fueled the demand for devices, such as laptops, notebooks, tablets, etc. This is anticipated to propel the growth of the global laptop bag market. According to the International Data Corporation (IDC), worldwide laptop shipment increased from 157 million units in 2016 to 162.3 million units in 2018. Similarly, the BYOD trend is growing in North American. This has also resulted in a boom in ancillary opportunities, such as wireless LAN (WLAN) networking. All these factors are likely to boost the demand for laptop bags.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Expansion of E-commerce Industry to Drive Laptop Bag Market
- Rise in demand for lightweight laptop bags is a primary factor that is expected to propel the growth of the global laptop bag market. Several manufacturers are launching laptop bags that are light in weight and made of hard materials. Additionally, introduction of traveler laptop bags, where several manufacturers are introducing travel cum laptop bags for frequent travelers is also anticipated to boost the global laptop bag market. Furthermore, stringent regulations regarding baggage weight laid down by airlines is also driving end consumers to opt for lightweight laptop bag packs. With rise in the number of airline passengers worldwide, the demand for laptop bags is projected to grow during the forecast period.
North America to Hold a Leading Share of Global Laptop Bag Market
- Geographically, the global Laptop Bag market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the Laptop Bag market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the Laptop Bag market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America Laptop Bag market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America dominates the market share due to growing consumer preference carry laptops in bags which has increased global sales of Laptop Bag.
- However, Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a fastest CAGR growth rate during the forecast period. Rising demand of laptops in the region due to increasing preference and growth in disposable income.
Key Players Operating in the Laptop Bag Market:
The Laptop Bag market is competitive with several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies, such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to enhance their position in the market.
Companies are focusing on increasing awareness about eco-friendly and zero waste products.
Companies are expanding their business across different region to cater to the demand of consumers. The company focuses on emerging markets to expand its customer base. A few of the key players operating in the global Laptop Bag market are:
- Adidas AG
- ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
- Belkin International, Inc.
- C.C. FILSON CO.
- HP Development Company, L.P.
- Kensington Computer Products Group
- Samsonite IP Holdings S.ar.l
- VF INTERNATIONAL S.A.G.L., etc
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Laptop Bag Market, ask for a customized report
Global Laptop Bag Market: Research Scope
Global Laptop Bag Market, by Product Type
- Messenger Bags
- Sleeve Bags
- Others (Tote Bags, Sling Bags, etc.)
Global Laptop Bag Market, by Laptop Size
- Up to 13 inches
- 13 inches to 15 inches
- Above 15 inches
Global Laptop Bag Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Retail Stores
The report on the global Laptop Bag market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.