Global Laboratory Mixer Market: Overview
- A laboratory mixer is an assembly of different systems for vigorously agitating and mixing different samples. A laboratory mixer helps to get a suitable mixture a specific application
- In any laboratory, mixer is an important to have equipment, which assists a technician to perform a specific function. Usage of laboratory mixer has some benefits in the lab. The equipment helps in thorough mixing, improves lab efficiency, and offers flexibility to develop different types of products.
- The global laboratory mixer market is projected to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to rise in research & development activity, increase in laboratory diagnostic tests, and manufacturing of drugs across the globe.
Key Drivers of Global Laboratory Mixer Market
- Usage of laboratory mixers has become an integral part of the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, life science, and research institutes primarily for the isolation/separation and characterization of desired components from sample solutions. Hence, demand for laboratory mixers is largely dependent on the growth of the mentioned areas. Rapid growth of the life science industry has been observed in the emerging markets. This is projected to be a key driver of the laboratory mixer market.
- According to EvaluatePharma group, the global pharmaceutical R&D expenditure stood at US$ 149.8 Bn in 2015 and is anticipated to reach US$ 182 Bn by the end of 2022 at a CAGR of 2.8%. Hence, increase in R&D activities and expenditure on new products and therapeutics development are expected to drive demand for laboratory mixers during the forecast period.
Restraints of Global Laboratory Mixer Market
- The global laboratory mixer market is fragmented, with large number of regional/domestic players in each major region. The domestic players offer wide range of laboratory mixers at prices lower than those offered by leading international players. Hence, these players offer multiple buying options to end-users in price sensitive markets and account for key market share in respective regions.
- Therefore, the leading international players face difficulties in launching and penetration of high-end quality centrifuges with latest technologies in the price sensitive markets.
Asia Pacific to Account for Major Share of Global Laboratory Mixer Market
- Rapid growth of the life science industry in emerging countries such as India, China, Malaysia, and South Korea, large number of hospitals & diagnostic laboratories, and expansion of leading multinational biopharmaceutical and health care players are anticipated to boost demand for laboratory mixers in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in Global Laboratory Mixer Market
Major players operating in the global laboratory mixer market are:
- Labstac Ltd.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Bionics Scientific Technologies (P). Ltd.
- Benchmark Scientific
Global Laboratory Mixer Market: Research Scope
Global Laboratory Mixer Market, by Systems
- High Shear Lab Mixing Machine
- Multi-functional Laboratory Mixer
- Vortex Mixer
- Magnetic Stirrers
- Laboratory Conical Mixer
Global Laboratory Mixer Market, by End-user
- Research Laboratory/Institutes
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
Global Laboratory Mixer Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!