Laboratory freezers are used in laboratories and in research laboratories. These freezers have to meet specific requirements with regards to safety and temperature consistency. These are, therefore, provided with several features and functions to ensure maximum storage of critical chemicals, sensitive samples, and research materials. An electronic controller enables to create optimum storage conditions such as highly effective insulation, dynamic cooling system, and accurate temperature setting. Enzyme freezer comprises a microprocessor which has a control with large digital display and has accuracy of 1 °C. A plasma freezer is used in cryoprecipitation of antihemophilic of whole blood. Explosion proof refrigerators are designed to store flammable liquids and hazardous chemical substances to reduce the risk of explosion outside and inside the cabinet. Flammable material storage freezers are also equipped to reduce the risk of explosion in the cabinet while storing volatile materials and flammable chemicals. A laboratory freezer is used for storage of volatile chemicals, industrial-grade compounds that will explode if exposed to atmosphere, and vaccines & blood samples. Ultra-low temperature freezers are used to store DNA/RNA, autopsy materials, plant samples & insect artifacts, tissues & plasma, blood, chemicals, antibiotics, and drugs.
The global laboratory freezers market is driven by technical augmentation, increase in the geriatric population, infrastructural upgrade at research laboratories, and rise in medical tourism. However, high cost of digital equipped freezers is expected to restrain the global laboratory freezers market.
The main obstacle faced by the freezers is to minimize the energy consumption. However, refrigerants used in the freezers could lead to ozone layer depletion. This is projected to restrain the global laboratory freezers market. Hence, the equipment should have least potential for global warming, it should be non-toxic as well as non-inflammable.
The global laboratory freezers market can be segmented based on product type and end-user. In terms of product type, the global laboratory freezers market can be classified into freezers, cryopreservation systems, and refrigerators. The freezers segment can be categorized into enzyme freezers, explosion-proof freezers, plasma freezers, flammable material freezers, ultra-low temperature freezers, and laboratory freezers. Enzyme freezers are used to preserve enzymes because exposure to too much heat can cause structural deformations or melting. Explosion-proof freezers lower the threat of explosion outside and inside of the cabinet when hazardous chemicals and volatile materials are stored. Plasma freezers have a digital microprocessor controller with visual and audio alarms, thick insulation. Flammable material freezers reduce the risk of explosion inside the cabinet while storing volatile materials and flammable chemicals. Ultra-low temperature freezers are equipped to preserve all biological samples at temperatures ranging from -86 °C to -150 °C. Laboratory freezers are energy efficient and have high performance to meet the stringent standards of biotechnology, life sciences and industrial laboratories samples. The refrigerators segment can be divided into flammable material refrigerators, chromatography refrigerators, explosion-proof refrigerators, pharmacy refrigerators, blood bank refrigerators and laboratory refrigerators.
Based on end-user, the global laboratory freezers market can be segmented into blood banks, pharmacies, pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies, academic & research institutes, medical laboratories, and hospitals. The blood banks segment is expected to be driven by high demand for blood components and whole blood because of rise in blood disorders such as blood cancer, sickle cell anemia, and hemophilia.
Geographically, the global laboratory freezers market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to dominate the global laboratory freezers market during the forecast period. The U.S. is a major market for laboratory freezers because of high health care expenditure, increase in R&D activities in the pharmaceutical and life sciences industries, and advanced health care infrastructure. The laboratory freezers market in Asia Pacific is expected to witness strong growth in the next few years.
Key players operating in the global laboratory freezers market are Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Eppendorf AG, Haier, Helmer Scientific, EVERmed S.R.L., Arctiko A/S, VWR Corporation, Panasonic Healthcare Co., Ltd., and Philipp Kirsch GmbH, among others.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.