Labeling Equipment Market Introduction
- Labeling equipment is gaining importance in packaging industry across different regions, as it offers safety and authentication of the product.
- Labeling equipment is utilized to apply labels to a product, container, or package. Additionally, it is also used to print labels and then attach them to the product.
- Automation in packaging machines allows them to work at a rapid rate and requires minimal movement of parts
Labeling Equipment Market Dynamics
- Rise in adoption of automation techniques in labeling machines is a key factor driving the market
- Automation in manufacturing processes is increasingly being implemented by several process industries to enhance their productivity and improve operational efficiency
- Merchandised packaging and labeling processes are being launched by various vendors across the global market in order to enhance the packaging process and cater to the rising demand from end-users
- Moreover, implementation of automation in product labeling reduces the requirement of human intervention, which minimizes the chances of human errors in the product packaging process
- Technological advancements also reduce the overall production time, owing to improved production efficiency
- However, high cost associated with the purchase of labeling equipment is expected to hamper the market.
- Moreover, printed packaging, which accounts for a major share of the labeling market is anticipated to hamper the adoption of automated labeling equipment among users in diverse industrial sectors and subsequently, is estimated to restrain the market in the near future
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Labeling Equipment Market: Segmentation Analysis
- In terms of type, the global labeling equipment market can be bifurcated into adhesive based labeling and non-adhesive based labeling
- The non-adhesive based labeling segment is expected to gain share in the global labeling equipment market during the forecast period. Non-adhesive based labeling is anticipated to gain popularity due to the non-usage of glue, which results in lower labeling costs.
- Based on product, the labeling equipment market can be divided into pressure sensitive, roll fed, sleeve, rotary, and combination
- Pressure sensitive equipment is likely to gain preference among end-users. This segment held a major share of the global labeling equipment market and is anticipated to maintain its leading position during the forecast period.
- Based on end-user, the labeling equipment market can be segmented into food, beverages, pharmaceuticals and personal care products, chemicals and others
- Beverages is anticipated to be a prominent end-user segment of the global labeling equipment market. Expansion of the beverages industry has augmented the demand for labeling equipment and thereby drive the market
- The segment is anticipated to gain market share and thereby, maintain its leading position in the global market during the forecast period.
North America to Lead Global Market for Labeling Equipment
- In terms of region, the global labeling equipment market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is likely to dominate the global labeling equipment market from 2019 to 2027, as the preference towards packaged products is high in the region
- Furthermore, the market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand significantly in the near future. Economies in Asia Pacific, such as China and India, are expected to contribute significantly to the expansion of the labeling equipment market due to increase in disposable income coupled with change in spending behavior among consumers. This is expected to be a major factor driving the demand for labeling equipment and thereby, driving the market in the region.
Key Manufacturers Operating in Market
The global labeling equipment market was moderately fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market included:
- Weiler Labeling Systems, LLC
- Labeling Systems, LLC
- Newman Labelling Systems Ltd.
- In-Line Labeling Equipment, Inc.
- Harland Machine Systems Ltd.
- MPI Label Systems, Inc
- CVC Technologies Inc.
- CTM Labeling Systems, Inc
- Quadrel Labeling Systems
- Label-Aire, Inc.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Labeling Equipment Market”
Global Labeling Equipment Market: Research Scope
Labeling Equipment Market, by Type
- Adhesive Based Labeling
- Non - adhesive Based Labeling
Labeling Equipment Market, by Product
- Pressure sensitive
- Roll fed
Labeling Equipment Market, by End-user
- Pharmaceuticals and Personal Care Products
Global Labeling Equipment Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.