Knitting Oils Market: Introduction
- The process of forming fabrics through yarns, with a number of consecutive loops or stiches, is called knitting. The friction is developed in the pair of needle and sinker. Knitting oils are used to provide lubrication between a pair of needle and sinker during the knitting process.
- Knitting oils are synthesized from high quality light colored mineral oils. This has improved oxidation resistance. Furthermore, they are fortified with special additives in order to impart the excellent property of scourability, which makes them perform self-removal operations during the wet processing for oil stains from the final fabric.
- Knitting oils can be employed to enhance the overall efficiency of the fabric manufacturing process. Demand for fabrics with enhanced properties is estimated to be high during the forecast period. This can be ascribed to the preferential shift among end-users to opt for high quality fabric with higher prices over low quality fabric. In turn, this is projected to positively impact the demand for knitting oils market during the forecast period. However, higher prices of knitting oils may hamper the global market during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Knitting Oils for Circular Knitting Machines to Offer Lucrative Opportunities
- Circular knitting machines are used to manufacture various designs with stitch structures such as fleece, blister, 2-sided fabrics, interlock, rib, mattress ticking, needle set-out, plated plush, transfer technique, jacquard, and waffle. Furthermore, dyed as well as raw yarns can be fed into circular knitting machines.
- Demand for knitted apparel has been rising significantly in diverse applications such as sportswear, shape wear, casuals, protective wear, and winter wear due to the improvement of lifestyle and rise in disposable income of the people, primarily in emerging economies
- On the other hand, circular knitting machines are preferred for bulk production, owing to their ability to manufacture large diameter fabrics. This is anticipated to fuel the demand for knitting oils in circular knitting machines during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Hold Leading Share of Global Knitting Oils Market
- Geographically, the global knitting oils market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is a leading consumer of knitting oils, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. Presence of a well-established textile manufacturing industry in China, India, Bangladesh, and Pakistan is driving the demand for knitting oils in Asia Pacific.
- Increase in adoption of technological advancements, primarily in China and India, in the manufacturing process of fabric has augmented the demand for advanced materials for efficient operations. This is projected to boost the knitting oils market in Asia Pacific.
- Thus, knitting oils market in Asia Pacific is projected to rise at rapid pace region during the forecast period
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players Operating in Knitting Oils Market
The global knitting oils market is highly fragmented, with the presence of local and global players. Key players operating in the global knitting oils market are:
- Vickers Oils
- Nye Lubricants
- Dutch Lube Company
- Matsumoto Yushi Seiyaku
- Kocak Petroleum
- Zschimmer and Schwarz
- Hindustan Petroleum
- Behran Oil
- Lube Chem Industries
- SAHA Istanbul
Global Knitting Oils Market: Research Scope
Global Knitting Oils Market, by Product Type
- Semi Synthetic
- Others (including Biodegradable Knitting Oils)
Global Knitting Oils Market, by Application
- Flat Knitting Machine
- Circular Knitting Machine
Global Knitting Oils Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.