Kayak Accessories Market: Introduction
- The name kayak comes from the qajaq word, a Greenlandic word. A kayak is a small watercraft that is pushed by a double-bladed paddle. Kayaking is a hugely popular adventure or recreational water sport that is liked by people of all ages. Kayaks presently are used for a broad range of activities, for instance, diving, fishing, white-water kayaking, touring, wilderness exploration, rescue operations (during floods), racing, and play-boating or freestyle. Kayaks and kayak accessories are engineered with materials based on the proposed purpose of the kayak.
Key Drivers of the Global Kayak Accessories Market
- Increasing awareness about the benefits of a fit and healthy life is impacting the number of people who take part in recreational sports, thus boosting the growth of the kayak accessories market. Growing circumstances of obesity and lowering of bone density and increase in occurrence of osteoporosis have encouraged individuals to focus on their fitness and health. Moreover, rising disposable income of consumers is anticipated to drive the growth of the global kayak accessories market throughout the forecast years.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America the Dominant Kayak Accessories Market
- In terms of geography, the global kayak accessories market can be divided into five regions North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the kayak accessories market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the kayak accessories market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America kayak accessories market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America is projected to hold major share of the market throughout the forecast period owing to huge availability of an extensive range of kayak accessories and a rising e-commerce business. Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest developing region in the coming years due to quick increase in the young population and increasing popularity of water sports and health benefits of these sports, all of which are estimated to influence the growth of the kayak accessories market over the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Various companies are adopting latest technologies and are intending to invest more in product development, production, and research & development, to gain share in the kayak accessories market.
In November 2019, Pure Watersports launched a new range of Hobie MirageDrive Kayak fishing accessories, including wheel accessories, cart accessories, sail accessories, and more.
In July 2019, Gearlab Outdoors launched a revolutionary new deck bag called the "Deck Pod," which promises to be a game-changer for kayakers and stand-up paddle boarders alike. With a system of webbing and buckles, the bag lashes to the deck of a kayak (or SUP), making for a tidy, organized deck, and its clever design allows for direct one-handed access to critical safety items stowed inside.
A few of the key players operating in the global kayak accessories market are:
- Advanced Elements, Inc.
- Bending Branches
- Delta Kayaks Ltd.
- Eddyline Kayaks
- Hobie Company, Inc.
- Klepper Lifestyle GmbH
- Northwest River Supplies
- ORU KAYAK INC.
- RTM Kayaks
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Kayak Accessories Market, Request for a Sample
Global Kayak Accessories Market: Research Scope
Global Kayak Accessories Market, by Type
- Apparel & Helmets
- Storage Bags
- Life Jackets & Safety Gears
- Others (Repair Kit Supplies, etc.)
Global Kayak Accessories Market, by Price Range
Global Kayak Accessories Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Portal
- Company Owned Portal
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
Global Kayak Accessories Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global kayak accessories market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.