Isononyl Acrylate Market
Isononyl Acrylate Market (Application - Adhesives and Sealants and Paints and Coatings) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2019 - 2027
Press Release :
Global Isononyl Acrylate Market: Key Highlights
- The global demand for Isononyl Acrylate stood nearly US$ 10.6 Mn in 2018 and is projected to reach over US$ 13.4 Mn by 2027. Growth in the pressure sensitive adhesives industry is likely to boost the isononyl acrylate market in the next few years.
- Isononyl acrylate is a specialty type of acrylate, which is obtained by the reaction of acrylic acid and isononyl alcohol. Laboratory practices have concluded that isononyl acrylate has the minimum glass transition temperature, amongst all commercially available acrylates.
- On account of low glass transition temperature, isononyl acrylate is majorly used for adhesives applications. Moreover, the low glass transition temperature of isononyl acrylate modifies the rheological properties of elastic paints.
- Complicated production techniques, high lead time and high production costs of isononyl acrylate, is likely to hinder the market growth during the forecast period.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports Ask for a Sample
Global Isononyl Acrylate Market: Segmental Insights
- In terms of volume, adhesives industry was the largest application segment of the isononyl acrylate market, accounting for more than 95% share in 2018. Isononyl acrylate are used in industrial applications such as pressure sensitive adhesive tapes. Demand for isononyl acrylate in these applications is anticipated to increase during the forecast period.
- The advancement in adhesives industry have offered massive opportunities for research and development activities, from molecular-level studies to finished bonded products such as pressure-sensitive tapes. Similar to other specialty raw materials with unique applications, isononyl acrylates are often exclusively used in pressure-sensitive adhesive tapes.
- Paints and coatings industry is estimated to be lucrative application segment during the forecast period, led by the increasing demand for elastic paints from the construction industry.
- The rise in demand for specialty paints has driven the market for specialty raw materials required to manufacture these paints and coatings. Several acrylic esters have traditionally been used in paints and coatings as raw materials, owing to elastic and adhesive nature of acrylic esters.
- Acrylates such as 2-ethylhexyl acrylates (2EHA), butyl acrylates, and ethyl acrylates are commercially used in the paints & coatings industry. Among these, 2EHA is a more commercially used raw material. The low glass transition temperature of 2EHA imparts efficiency to elastic paints and coatings.
- Manufacturers and researchers have been carrying out various experiments to obtain more efficient elastic paints with the use of acrylate monomer, which has lower glass transition temperature. Isononyl acrylate monomer has lower glass transition temperature than 2EHA and hence, it can offer more efficient elastic paints.
Get an idea about the offerings of our report from Report Brochure
Global Isononyl Acrylate: Regional Insights
- In terms of volume, Asia Pacific held the largest market share of approximately 85% of the global isononyl acrylate market in 2018. The region is likely to experience the significant growth in the next few years. Thus, it is expected to retain its dominance during the forecast period.
- Japan and China were major markets for isononyl acrylate in Asia Pacific in 2018. The adhesives segment has undergone a transformation over the past few years. The development of pressure-sensitive adhesive tapes is driving the market in the region. This trend is estimated to continue during the forecast period.
- Slow and steady growth in paints and coatings industry in the Europe region is expected to slightly hinder the isononyl acrylate market in the region. Regions such as Latin America and Middle East & Africa are expected to grow at a sluggish rate during the forecast period.
- Isononyl acrylate is utilized to control the rheological properties of paints and coatings. Advancements in the construction industry are propelling this sector in Middle East & Africa. However, it is projected to expand at a sluggish rate, owing to the availability of cheaper substitutes.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Isononyl Acrylate Market, ask for a customized report
Global Isononyl Acrylate: Competition Landscape
- The global isononyl acrylate market is highly consolidated with only a few manufacturers operating across the world.
- The global isononyl acrylate market is highly consolidated. Key players include
- BOC Sciences
- Osaka Organic Chemical Industry Ltd
- Haldia Chemical
- Angene International Limited.
- Companies like Nitto Denko Corporation have developed acrylic adhesives based on isononyl acrylate as the main monomer due to its phenomenal characteristics.
- In 2014, LG Chem, Ltd. filed a patent for the invention related to an acrylic adhesive tape and applying same on flat panel display. Isononyl acrylate may be used as acrylic acid based ester monomer for adhesion and cohesion force of the foam tape.
- In 2011, 3M Innovative Properties Company registered a patent under the name of pressure-sensitive adhesives derived from 2-alkyl alkanols.
- In 1983, Nissan Chemicals registered a patent under the name of isononyl acrylate monomer composition.
TMR’s recent publication on the global isononyl acrylate market provides audiences with an overall market outlook, with the help of comprehensive assessment of the global market scenario. TMR’s study on the global isononyl acrylate market analyzes the market with respect to the historical and current market scenario and offers forecast for the period from 2019 to 2027.
Report readers are able to make important decisions pertaining to their business with a wealth of information and exclusive insights on the global isononyl acrylate market enclosed in the study. The report on the global isononyl acrylate market also provides in-depth understanding of key market trends and advancement made by companies. This TMR report is divided into different sections to allow readers to gain individual understanding of the global isononyl acrylate market.
Key Queries Addressed in Report
- How much volume sales is expected to be generated in the global isononyl acrylate market by the products during the forecast period?
- What are key growth indicators and market dynamics that are expected to drive the global isononyl acrylate market in the next five years?
- Which regions are estimated to provide lucrative opportunities to the global isononyl acrylate market during the forecast period?
- What are the essential strategies adopted by key players operating in the global isononyl acrylate market in order to expand their geographical presence?
The first section of the TMR’s report on the global isononyl acrylate market begins with a premise that includes report scope, market segmentation, and research highlights. This is followed by the executive summary that highlights aspects of the global isononyl acrylate market covered in the study. This section provides brief understanding of market elements and enables readers to understand the aspects covered in the study. The report also includes market dynamics on isononyl acrylate that offer understanding of market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The next section includes segmentation analysis of the global isononyl acrylate market. This evaluation includes segmentation of the global isononyl acrylate market based on application and region. Furthermore, analysis of key segments, year-on-year growth projection, and basis point share analysis are included in the report. These help readers identify promising areas for growth of the market.
The TMR’s study on the global isononyl acrylate market offers assessment of the geographical landscape of the market. The regional study helps market competitors make important decisions pertaining to their business. Individualized, region-wise, and segment-wise analysis helps readers decipher the growth potential for the market across various geographies. Supported by year-on-year growth projection and global market value and volume share, this section is a vital part of the isononyl acrylate report.
The study on the global isononyl acrylate market offers a holistic competitive value judgment, with details of leading as well as emerging market players. The dashboard view of competitors operating in the global isononyl acrylate market allows readers to understand business strategies of these players along with their performance.
The TMR’s report on the global isononyl acrylate market is based on detailed estimation of the market, with the inclusion of comprehensive primary and secondary research inputs. Detailed investigation of the global isononyl acrylate market, in terms of competition scenario, is supported by individual-level examination of different avenues related to the market. Furthermore, for secondary research, analysts scrutinized numerous annual report publications, white papers, market association publications, and company websites to obtain the required understanding of the global isononyl acrylate market. This helps TMR’s analysts derive crucial predictions and forecast of the global isononyl acrylate market. Readers can access the study of the global isononyl acrylate market to gain projected market analysis for the period from 2019 to 2027.
Global Isononyl acrylate Market: Segmentation