ISM Band Transistor: Introduction
- Industrial, Scientific, and Medical (ISM) frequency bands are specially designed radio frequency bands regulated by the ITU Radio Regulations. These frequency bands were set aside for RF use other than telecommunications.
- An ISM band transistor is a semiconductor device that is used to supply amplification and switching of electrical signals in the predefined ISM band
- The ISM band transistor can carry more power than smaller transistors. It is designed to handle a large amount of power; hence, it is widely used in power devices.
- ISM band transistors are used to improve the switching performance and efficiency of the system with increased system reliability
Increased Demand for ISM Band Transistor Globally
- ISM band transistors are popularly utilized in the medical sector for their usage in medical laser systems, skin treatments, MRI scanners, microwave ablation, etc.
- They are extensively employed in power controllers and regulators and in different signal amplifying devices. ISM band transistors are primarily required in industrial manufacturing processes due to their power-saving feature.
- Rapid increase in the demand for electronic products as well as higher rate of adoption of silicon carbide and gallium nitride is also expected to propel the global ISM band transistor market during the forecast period
- Increased usage of the internet, power electronic devices, and connected devices, in order to enhance power efficiency, is expected to offer considerable opportunities for the ISM band transistor market
Asia Pacific to Lead Global ISM Band Transistor Market
- Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the global ISM band transistor market due to the rising demand for renewable energy and higher rate of adoption of electric vehicles to avoid pollution. Major economies in the region, such as China, Japan, Taiwan, and South Korea, are contribute significantly to the global ISM band transistor market owing to huge manufacturing bases for electronics and hence, hold the potential to become major players in the global ISM band transistor market.
- The ISM band transistor market in Europe and Middle East & Africa is expected to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period, while the market in South America is projected to expand at a steady pace during the forecast period
Key Players Operating in Global ISM Band Transistor Market
- Microchip Technology
- Integra Technologies, Inc.
- NXP Semiconductors
- Ampleon, Inc.
Global ISM Band Transistor Market: Research Scope
Global ISM Band Transistor Market, by Type
Global ISM Band Transistor Market, by End-use
- Industrial, Scientific, and Medical (ISM)
- Aerospace and Defense
- Consumer Electronics
Global ISM Band Transistor Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!