Intubation Accessories: Introduction
- Intubation is a process, in which an endotracheal tube (ET) is inserted through the mouth and then into the airway. This procedure is done so that a patient can be placed on a ventilator to assist with breathing during anesthesia, sedation, or severe illness. The tube is then connected to a ventilator, which pushes air into the lungs and helps the patient to breath.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers of Global Intubation Accessories Market
- Rise in prevalence of respiratory diseases and increase in the geriatric population propel are projected to drive the demand for intubation accessories during the forecast period
- The American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology estimated (2012) that over 100 million people will suffer from asthma across the world by 2025. According to the U.S. Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Europe reported the highest prevalence of cystic fibrosis in 2012.
- According to the World Health Organization, the global geriatric population was around 524 million in 2010 and is anticipated to reach 1.5 billion by 2050. Moreover, the world is aging at a rapid pace, especially the developed countries such as the U.S., Germany, and Japan.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports, Ask for a Sample
Supraglottic Devices Segment to Dominate Global Market
- In terms of product type, the global intubation accessories market can be divided into supraglottic devices, infraglottic devices, resuscitators, laryngoscopes, and others. The supraglottic devices segment can be split into oropharyngeal devices, naspharyngeal devices, laryngeal airway devices, and others. The infraglottic devices segment can be segregated into endotracheal tubes, tracheostomy tubes, and others.
- The supraglottic devices segment dominated the market in 2019 owing to high patient safety and easy accessibility
Anesthesia Segment to Lead Global Market
- Based on application, the global intubation accessories market can be divided into anesthesia, emergency medicine, and others
- The anesthesia segment dominated the market in 2019 due to high preference for these devices by surgeons and anesthesiologists during the surgical procedures
Hospitals to be Highly Attractive Segment
- In terms of end-user, the global intubation accessories market can be classified into hospitals, homecare, and others
- The hospitals segment is expected to account for major share of the global intubation accessories market by 2030 owing to increase in hospitalization for surgical procedures where anesthesia is administered. In these procedures, endotracheal tubes are used to maintain a patent airway and protect the lungs from aspiration.
North America to be Highly Attractive Market
- In terms of region, the global intubation accessories market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global market in 2019 due to rise in prevalence of respiratory diseases, increase in popularity of portable devices, and surge in preference for home health care devices and services
- Strong local manufacturing base and rapidly developing health care infrastructure in emerging economies have encouraged global players to adopt various cost-effective strategies in order to gain a foothold in North America.
Key Players Operating in Global Intubation Accessories Market
The global intubation accessories market is semi-consolidated, with the presence of international and local players. Key players operating in the global intubation accessories market are:
- Teleflex, Inc.
- Armstrong Medical
- Ambu A/S
- Smiths Group plc
- Sunmed LLC
- Vyaire Medical, Inc.
- Medtronic plc
- VBM Medizintechnik GmbH
- Vygon SA
- Intersurgical Ltd.
Global Intubation Accessories Market: Research Scope
Global Intubation Accessories Market, by Product type
- Supraglottic Devices
- Oropharyngeal Devices
- Naspharyngeal Devices
- Laryngeal Airway Devices
- Infraglottic Devices
- Endotracheal Tubes
- Tracheostomy Tubes
Global Intubation Accessories Market, by Application
- Emergency Medicine
Global Intubation Accessories Market, by End-user
- Home Care
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.