Intravenous Stopcock: Introduction
- A stopcock is a type of ball valve medical device which is used along with intravenous administration set. An intravenous stopcock regulates fluid delivery to vascular system. Stopcocks have different such as needle valve, vacuum stopcocks, and burette stopcocks.
- The global intravenous stopcock market is anticipated to expand at a substantial CAGR during the forecast period, owing to increase in demand for intravenous stopcock as it offers continuous straight flow channels for accurate pressure monitoring
Key Drivers of Global Intravenous Stopcock Market
- Intravenous stopcocks are liquid and chemical resistant, transparent to enable bubble detection, supple, easy to operate, and smooth to turn. These characteristics are expected to be key factors driving the global intravenous stopcock market during the forecast period.
- Availability of multiple configurations, such as one-way, three-way, and four-way, for different applications fuels the demand for intravenous stopcocks. Moreover, stopcocks induce efficiency, convenience, and practicality to tubing applications in medical industry. This, in turn, is expected to fuel the global intravenous stopcock market during the forecast period.
- They have adopted strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, development of new products, joint ventures, and expansions to cater to increase in demand for intravenous stopcocks in different regions.
To Know More about TMRs Unique Offerings for Intravenous Stopcock Market, Request a Brochure here
Increase in Use of Intravenous Stopcocks in Infusion Therapy to Offer Attractive Opportunities
- An intravenous stopcock is a cost-effective medical device which is gaining attention among manufacturers to substitute stopcock as a component of infusion systems
- Increase in use of intravenous stopcock for regular nursing procedures such as blood samples and instilling solutions from catheters is expected to drive the global intravenous stopcock market during the forecast period
Catheter-related Blood Stream Infection to Hamper Market
- Catheter-related blood stream infection due to open lumen is likely to hinder the market during the forecast period
- According to an article published in NCBI, on average catheter related blood stream infection occur in around 3% of catheterizations
Looking for Customized Insights to build your Business for Future, Ask for a Custom Report here
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Intravenous Stopcock Market
- North America is a leading consumer of intravenous stopcocks, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. The U.S. and Canada are key markets in the region. Europe accounted for major share of the market because stopcock is used along with every vascular access devices in countries in Europe. Rise in demand for intravenous stopcocks can be attributed to increase in attention toward patient safety. Change in pay-for-performance reimbursement structure and increase in purchasing power of consumers in the region are expected to boost the intravenous stopcock market.
- Increase in health care expenditure in developing economies of Asia Pacific is likely to fuel the market in the region during the forecast period. Increasing demand is another contributing factor for thr growth of market in this region.
- The intravenous stopcock market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. This can be attributed to increase in prevalence of chronic diseases in the region.
- Middle East & Africa region consists of countries with people having high purchasing power such as Saudi Arabia, the UAE, and Qatar. These countries are major consumers of intravenous stopcock products. The health care industry in the region is expected to expand in the near future due to large patient base. These factors are estimated to drive the demand for intravenous stopcocks in the region during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global intravenous stopcock market is highly concentrated with top manufacturers accounting for major market share. A few operating in the global intravenous stopcock market are:
- Nordson Corporation
- Global Medikit Limited
- SCW Medicath Ltd
- Smith’s Medical
- Fresenius Kabi AG
- Braun Medical Inc.
- ARGON MEDICAL
- Terumo Medical Corporation
Global Intravenous Stopcock Market: Research Scope
Global Intravenous Stopcock Market, by Type
- Three-way Stopcock
- Four-way Intravenous Stopcock
Global Intravenous Stopcock Market, by Application
- Infusion Therapy
- Pressure Monitoring
Global Intravenous Stopcock Market, by End-user
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Specialty Clinics
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.