Intravenous Fluid Bags: Introduction
- Intravenous fluid bags are an ideal means for the transportation of nutrients and other nutritious compounds for patients who cannot ingest anything through the oral route. Intravenous fluid bags are made of plastic films, PVC, and PE, and produced in different capacities such as 0–250 ml, 250–500 ml, 500–1,000 ml, and above 1,000 ml.
- Intravenous fluid bags have emerged as crucial elements of growth for the parenteral nutrition market, where these bags are highly preferred for intravenous administration of compounds such as amino acids.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers of Global Intravenous Fluid Bags Market
- Increase in geriatric population contributes to the growth of the global intravenous fluid bags market. Aging brings along various ailments, which in turn drives demand for efficient drug administration methods.
- Intravenous fluid drugs are preferred to oral drugs, as the former generate results in less time and have higher accuracy. Rise in awareness among consumers is expected to translate to preference for intravenous fluid administration, thereby fuelling the growth of the market during the forecast period.
- In the past few years, the world has witnessed several different types of respiratory diseases and the geriatric population in developed and developing countries has increased. These factors have increased the incidence of a number of chronic diseases. This in turn has led governments across the globe to invest in health care and pharmaceutical sectors.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports, Ask for a Sample
PP Segment to Dominate Global Market
- In terms of material type, the global intravenous fluid bags market can be divided into polyethylene (PE), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polypropylene (PP), and others.
- The PP segment dominated the global market owing to high quality, reliability, and cost-efficiency. Moreover, PP has additional properties such as non-reactiveness to the content inside the bags and longer shelf life, which help to keep the content usable for a long period.
250–500 ml Segment to Lead Global Market
- Based on capacity, the global intravenous fluid bags market can be classified into 0–250 ml, 250–500 ml, 500–1,000 ml, and above 1,000 ml
- The 250–500 ml segment is anticipated to dominate the global intravenous fluid bags market during the forecast period, as these are mostly used in hospitals, clinics, and other medical centers.
Single Chamber Segment to Dominate Global Market
- In terms of chamber type, the global intravenous fluid bags market can be bifurcated into single chamber and multi chamber
- The single chamber segment is expected to dominate the global intravenous fluid bags market during the forecast period due to its key advantages such as cost-effectiveness, easy availability, and ease-of-use.
Hospitals to be Highly Attractive Segment
- Based on end-user, the global intravenous fluid bags market can be classified into hospitals, clinics, diagnostic centers, and others
- The hospitals segment is likely to account for major share of the global intravenous fluid bags market by 2030, as people become more concerned about their health issues and maintain their eating habits and hygiene due to increase in chronic diseases. Hence, they prefer hospitals as compared to other medical facilities.
North America to Offer Significant Opportunities
- In terms of region, the global intravenous fluid bags market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global market in 2019 owing to strong presence of leading players, increase in investments in research & development, significant product launches, and rise in approval of smart devices
Key Players Operating in Global Intravenous Fluid Bags Market
The global intravenous fluid bags market is fragmented, with the presence of international and local players. Key players operating in the global intravenous fluid bags market are:
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Baxter International Inc.
- Hospira, Inc.
- Technoflex S.A.
- Fresenius SE & Co KGaA
- Kraton Corporation
- Medicopack A/S
- Macopharma SA
- Haemotronic S.p.A
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical India Private Limited
- Alfa Laboratories
Global Intravenous Fluid Bags Market: Research Scope
Global Intravenous Fluid Bags Market, by Material Type
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Polypropylene (PP)
Global Intravenous Fluid Bags Market, by Capacity
- 0–250 ml
- 250–500 ml
- 500–1,000 ml
- Above 1,000 ml
Global Intravenous Fluid Bags Market, by Chamber Type
- Single Chamber
- Multi Chamber
Global Intravenous Fluid Bags Market, by End-user
- Diagnostic Centers
Global Intravenous Fluid Bags Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.