Internal Nasal Dilators Market: Introduction
- Nasal dilator is a device that helps the nasal passage to expand to enable increased airflow. It is designed to improve sleep, relieve nasal congestion due to colds, allergies, or a deviated septum, and reduce snoring. Internal nasal dilators reduce airflow resistance by propping open the nostrils. The springy material forces outwards when compressed to fit inside the nostrils, expanding the alar cartilage on the nose, which is prone to collapse. Thus, this is particularly helpful to reduce snoring.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports, Ask for a Sample
Key Drivers and Opportunities of Global Internal Nasal Dilators Market
- Surge in geriatric population is a key driver of the internal nasal dilator market. Moreover, allergies, cold, and inhalational medication lead to increased prevalence of sleep disorders such as obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), breathing problems such as mild nasal airway obstructions, and snoring. This, in turn, is estimated to increase the demand for internal nasal dilators and consequently, drive the market.
- Rise in incidence of respiratory diseases and incidence of obesity, which is leading to extensive snoring, is anticipated to drive the market. For instance, according to the World Health Organization, approximately 235 million people suffer from asthma, and it is common children. More than 90% chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases occur in low and middle income countries. According to Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention, age adjusted prevalence of obesity in adults was 42.4% in 2017-2018.
- Quick and easy to use, reusable, and different sizes for optimum fit contribute to drive the market. However, need for frequent cleaning is likely to hinder the use of internal nasal dilator and consequently, restrain the market.
- Significant investments by key players in research & development is likely augment the market. For instance, Rhinomed received approval for nasal dilator in 2014.
- Governments in developing countries are making significant investments toward modernization of healthcare infrastructure, which is likely to increase access to healthcare. Rise in prevalence & awareness about respiratory diseases and government initiatives in developing countries present lucrative opportunities in the global market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Internal Nasal Dilators Market
- North America is expected to account for a major share of the global internal nasal dilator market due to high prevalence of respiratory diseases in the region. Moreover, presence of key market players and early adoption of newer technologies are key factors that are likely to drive the market
- Europe is expected to account for a significant share of the global market in 2019. It is estimated to expand at a moderate CAGR during the forecast period. The internal nasal dilator market in Asia Pacific is projected at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to a surge in number of people with obesity leading to an increase in the demand for these products.
Key Players Operating in Global Internal Nasal Dilators Market
The global internal nasal dilator market is highly concentrated due to the presence of key players. A large number of manufacturers hold major share in their respective regions. Demand for internal nasal dilator has increased in emerging as well as developed markets owing to a rise in the prevalence of respiratory diseases and a surge in number of people with obesity across the globe. Growth strategies adopted by leading players are likely to drive the global market.
Major players operating in the global internal nasal dilator market are:
- Tomed GmbH
- Splintek, Inc
Global Internal Nasal Dilators Market: Research Scope
Global Internal Nasal Dilators Market, by Usability
- Single Use
Global Internal Nasal Dilators Market, by Material
- Polymer + Alloy
Global Internal Nasal Dilators Market, by Application
- Sleep Apnea
- Deviated Septum
Global Internal Nasal Dilators Market, by Distribution Channel
- Hospitals Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
Global Internal Nasal Dilators Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.