Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) Market
Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) Market (Component: Solution [Real Estate & Lease Management, Facilities & Space Management, Asset & Maintenance Management, Project Management, and Environment Management] and Services [Professional Services and Managed Services]; Deployment: Cloud and On-premises; Enterprise Size: Micro SMB, SMB, Mid-market SMB, and Large Enterprise; and Industry: IT & Telecom, Manufacturing, Real Estate, Travel & Transportation, Retail, Healthcare, BFSI, and Others) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019 - 2027
Press Release :
COVID-19 Unlocks Opportunities for Workplace Improvement
The much-dreaded coronavirus (COVID-19) has turned once-bustling offices into ghost towns. This phenomenon is actually opening doors for improvements at physical workplaces in the integrated workplace management system (IWMS) market. Since employees are practicing mandatory isolation, companies can evaluate current space use, plan entire departments, and optimize workplace technology. Novel integrated workplace management systems provide valuable tools for space optimization and asset management.
COVID-19 is giving facility professionals in the integrated workplace management system (IWMS) market the opportunity to plan new designs and maximize on underutilized space to fit activity-based options for employees. Employers can rely on integrated workplace management systems to enhance the productivity of employees with the help of enterprise-wide data and analytics. Move management software is one of the growing trends in big and mid-sized enterprises. This software allows employers to spot potential gaps and identify the need for new equipment that could build a suitable workplace ecosystem for employees.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Integrated Workplace Management System Market
Real Estate Planning at Forefront for Innovations in IWMS Solutions
There is a growing demand for robust analytics for real estate and capital planning in the market for integrated workplace management systems. As such, the real estate industry dominates the highest revenue in the market landscape where the market is estimated to be valued at ~US$ 9 Bn by the end of 2027. Vendors who are offering functions for real estate management in their integrated workplace management systems are acquiring global recognition.
Companies in the integrated workplace management system (IWMS) market are increasing their focus in digital workplace platforms that are instrumental in improving employee effectiveness. Maintenance management, sustainability & energy management, and capital project management are becoming the key focus points for vendors in the integrated workplace management system (IWMS) market.
SaaS or On-Premises: What is Ideal for IWMS?
Integrated workplace management systems are deployed either on-premises or via the SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) approach. For budget-strapped employers, integrated workplace management systems incorporated with SaaS is a suitable option. The SaaS approach helps in faster recovery from disaster or other business interruptions. However, in some cases, the SaaS approach can be more expensive than the on-premises approach with mandatory handling of all IT through in-house resources.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
The integrated workplace management system (IWMS) market is advancing at a lightning CAGR of ~16% during the forecast period. Thus, the on-premises approach is a suitable option if an employer already has an IT staff and infrastructure in place for IWMS deployment. Such business practices help in cost reduction instead of switching to the SaaS model. However, it is challenging to ensure the reliability of the systems if the employer’s IT infrastructure is not backed-up with a professional staff. Hence, employers in the integrated workplace management system (IWMS) market are weighing their choices between capital, scalability, and security to use IWMS with its full potential.
Cloud-based Models Deliver Real-time Process Integration in ERP
There is a need for improved and efficient operational solutions to steer growth for the integrated workplace management system (IWMS) market. Hence, vendors are focusing on developing integrated workplace management systems that deploy data exchange and real-time process integration. This is being achieved by innovating in cloud-based models that deliver real-time application dashboards and reporting. As such, the cloud-based deployment segment is estimated to account for ~76% in 2027. Hence, vendors are tapping into incremental opportunities in multi-tenant cloud architectures to support IWMS.
Since enterprise resource planning (ERP) and HR applications are inevitable in workplace ecosystems, vendors in the integrated workplace management system (IWMS) market are offering sophisticated financial calculation functions that manage all accounting needs. Real-time process integration ensures that all employees have access to same information. Thus, companies in the market landscape are targeting end users that are looking to automate and manage a broad set of real estate and facilities operations.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Integrated Workplace Management System Market
The COVID-19 pandemic is a silver lining for workplace managers to reduce the financial burden by maximizing existing space to introduce activity-driven practices that fill the workplace with fresh ideas post the pandemic. Proving tools for corporate real estate management is creating value-grab opportunities for vendors.
On-premises IWMS solutions are cheaper and easier to incorporate in a workplace as opposed to SaaS. However, targeting aggressive growth and scaling up in business with conventional on-premises model could be a challenge with IWMS. Hence, companies in the integrated workplace management system (IWMS) market should increase their focus in cloud-based models that deliver real-time applications dashboards and reporting.
Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) Market: Overview
- The global integrated workplace management system (IWMS) market is expected to register a CAGR of ~16% between 2019 and 2027. The market is projected to be driven by increase in adoption of workflow automation solutions by small & medium enterprises (SMEs) & real estate enterprises.
- The rise in focus on energy management by governments is also expected to boost the integrated workplace management system (IWMS) market in the near future
- The global integrated workplace management system (IWMS) market is projected to reach ~US$ 9 Bn by 2027 from ~US$ 3 Bn in 2019
- North America holds major share of the integrated workplace management system market in terms of revenue and is anticipated to dominate the market during the forecast period, followed by Europe
- North America remains the leading region in the integrated workplace management system (IWMS) market, with revenues in 2019 estimated at ~US$ 965 Mn
- The integrated workplace management system (IWMS) market in Middle East & Africa and South America are also expected to show moderate growth during the forecast period
- Asia Pacific is projected to expand significantly in terms of CAGR during the forecast period. This is due to the fact that Asia Pacific has the highest number of small & medium enterprises across all the regions and with the increasing adoption of cloud based technologies, the opportunity for IWMS vendors is likely to be highest in this region.
- The integrated workplace management system (IWMS) market report provides analysis of the global integrated workplace management system (IWMS) market for the period 2017 – 2027, wherein 2017 is the base year and 2019 to 2027 is the forecast period. Data for 2015 has been included as historical information.
- The study on the integrated workplace management system (IWMS) market would help clients understand the adoption analysis of integrated workplace management systems in different countries
- An integrated workplace management system can be referred to as a unified solution to manage multiple tasks of resource management. Within the scope of the report, the suite that includes two or more additional solutions is considered as an integrated workplace management system.
- Solutions within the report include real estate & lease management, facilities & space management, asset maintenance management, project management, and environment management
North America Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) Market: Segmentation
- SMEs in North America account for the highest adoption rate of cloud-based technology across the globe. SMEs account for nearly 90%-95% of the total number of enterprises, and adoption by SMEs would play an important role in the growth of the market in the region. North America held a prominent share of the global integrated workplace management system (IWMS) market in 2018 and is expected to see highest opportunity addition in the integrated workplace management system (IWMS) market globally, with Europe and Asia Pacific being the next closest regions.
Key Growth Drivers of Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) Market
- Increase in Adoption of Workflow Automation Solution by SMEs & Real Estate Enterprises
- Adoption of enterprise workflow automation solutions in various industries has increased across the globe. This enables real-time tracking of assets, vendors, products, and transactions within the business enterprise. This has helped organizations to focus on the core objectives of the business. Adoption of integrated workflow management systems, specifically by real-estate enterprises is driving the market.
- Buyer demand is triggered by various factors. Particular interest in adoption of new software solutions has been witnessed from real-estate managers in order to improve their management of lease data.
- Rise in Focus on Energy Management by Governments
- Increase in government regulations on energy and waste management and carbon footprints has compelled organizations to improve and maintain their business activities in order to reduce and control emission of harmful gases. For instance, the Energy Policy Act of 1992, by the U.S. Federal government, focuses on energy reduction and lists guidelines for the implementation of conservation measures.
- Likewise, governments across the globe are using legislation to encourage businesses to reduce carbon emissions. The integrated workplace management system helps calculate emissions generated by businesses and develops a solution to improve the long-term sustainability of the environment and businesses.
Key Challenges Faced by Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) Market Players
- High Cost of Deployment for On-premise Integration: Implementation and application of on-premise integrated workplace management systems attracts higher cost, making it difficult for small and medium enterprises to implement it. For a large enterprise, it can cost about US$ 1 Mn.
Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) Market: Competition Landscape
- In February 2019, Causeway Technologies announced the acquisition of three companies, namely Donseed UK Ltd, Enhanced BDM, and NJW Limited
- In December 2017, Oracle acquired Aconex, a cloud-based construction software company for USD 1.2 Bn
Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) Market: Company Profiles
- SAP SE: Established in 1972, SAP SE is a leading company offering enterprise solutions for software and software-related services. The company offers products and services to more than 293,000 customers in 190 countries through a worldwide network of local subsidiaries. All of SAP’s current IWMS deployments have been implemented by existing users of its ERP system. SAP SE is majorly focused on the real estate industry due to its integration ecosystem. The majority of deployments and most common use cases for SAP IWMS have been in real estate portfolio management and lease administration. The company derives majority of its IWMS revenue from Western Europe.
- Oracle Corporation: Oracle Corporation is a U.S.-based information technology company. The company provides applications, platforms, and IT infrastructure products and services. It has three business segments: Cloud and Licensing, Hardware, and Services. Key products included in the IWMS solution are Oracle Property Manager, Oracle Projects, Oracle’s Primavera Project Portfolio Management Solutions, Oracle Site Hub, Oracle Crystal Ball, Oracle Business Intelligence Suite (OBIEE), Oracle Asset Tracking, and Oracle Advanced Procurement.
- IBM Corporation: Incorporated in 1911, IBM was previously well-known as Computing-Tabulating-Recording Co. In 1924, it changed its name to International Business Machines Corporation i.e. IBM Corporation. IBM Corporation operates as an integrated services and technology company worldwide. It operates in five business segments: global business services, cognitive solutions, systems, technology services & cloud platforms, and global financing. IBM entered the IWMS market in 2011 with its acquisition of TRIRIGA.
- Other major players operating in the global integrated workplace management system market and profiled in the report include
- Accruent, LLC
- Archibus, Inc
- AssetWorks, LLC
- Facilio Inc.
- FASEAS NV (Spacewell)
- FM:Systems Group, LLC
- FSI (FM Solutions) Limited
- Indus Systems, Inc.
- Ioffice Corporation
- MCS Corp
- MRI Software LLC
- Nuvolo Technologies Corp
- Planon Group, Qube Global Software Ltd.
- Trimble Navigation Limited (Manhattan)
- Visual Lease, LLC,
- zLink, Inc.
Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) Market – Scope of the Report
A latest study collated and published by Transparency Market Research (TMR) analyzes the historical and present-day scenario of the global integrated workplace management system market, to accurately gauge its potential future development. The study presents detailed information about the important growth factors, restraints, and key trends that are creating the landscape for the future growth of the integrated workplace management system market, to identify the opportunistic avenues of the business potential for stakeholders. The report also provides insightful information about how the integrated workplace management system market will progress during the forecast period 2019-2027.
The report offers intricate dynamics about the different aspects of the integrated workplace management system market, which aids companies operating in the market in making strategic development decisions. TMR’s study also elaborates on the significant changes that are highly anticipated to configure the growth of the integrated workplace management system market, during the forecast period.
The study covers a detailed segmentation of the integrated workplace management system market, along with key information and a competitive outlook. The report mentions the company profiles of key players currently dominating the integrated workplace management system market, wherein various developments, expansion, and winning strategies practiced and executed by leading players have been presented in detail.
Key Questions Answered in TMR’s Report on Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) Market
The report provides detailed information about the integrated workplace management system market on the basis of comprehensive research on various factors that play a key role in accelerating the growth potential of the market. Information mentioned in the report answers path-breaking questions for companies that are currently functioning in the market and are looking for innovative ways to create a unique benchmark in the integrated workplace management system market, so as to help them formulate successful strategies and take target-driven decisions.
- How are key market players successfully earning revenue out of the integrated workplace management system?
- What will be the Y-o-Y growth of the integrated workplace management system market between 2019 and 2027?
- What are the winning imperatives of market frontrunners in the integrated workplace management system market?
- What are the major drivers and restraints of the market?
- What will be the size of the integrated workplace management system market from 2019 to 2027?
- Which will be the fastest growing segment in the integrated workplace management system market?
- Which are the leading companies in the integrated workplace management system market?
- What are the strategies of the companies operating in the market?
Research Methodology – Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) Market
The research methodology adopted by analysts to compile the integrated workplace management system market report is based on detailed primary as well as secondary research. With the help of in-depth insights of industry-affiliated information that is obtained and legitimated by market-admissible resources, analysts have offered riveting observations and authentic forecasts of the integrated workplace management system market.
During the primary research phase, analysts interviewed industry stakeholders, investors, brand managers, vice presidents, and sales and marketing managers. On the basis of data obtained through the interviews of genuine resources, analysts have emphasized the changing scenario of the integrated workplace management system market.
For secondary research, analysts scrutinized numerous annual report publications, white papers, and data of major countries of the world, industry association publications, and company websites to obtain the necessary understanding of the integrated workplace management system market.
Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) Market – Segmentation
TMR’s research study assesses the integrated workplace management system market on the basis of component, deployment, enterprise size, industry, and region. The report presents extensive market dynamics and progressive trends associated with different segments, and how they influence the growth prospects of the integrated workplace management system market.
IT & Telecom
Travel & Transportation
Others (Education, Government, and Energy