Inrush Current Limiter: Introduction
- Inrush current limiter is specially designed to easily and effectively protect circuits of electrical and electronic devices against inrush currents
- Inrush current limiter is a thermistor that is produced from transition metal oxide material, which has been subjected to extremely high temperatures
- It is used to reduce line-current distortion and radio noise and protect switches, rectifier diodes, and smoothing capacitors against early failure and prevent fuses and circuit breakers from nuisance faulting
- Inrush current limiters are widely used in switched mode power supplies, motor drives, transformers, amplifiers, video displays, color television sets, etc.
Increased Demand of Inrush Current Limiter Market
- Inrush current limiter is extensively employed in applications such as industrial power tools and machinery. Furthermore, numerous other equipment with high current use inrush current limiter to avoid issues related with inrush current.
- Increase in demand from the power generation industry and a rise in usage of current limiters in industrial applications are expected to fuel the market during the forecast period
- Inrush current limiter is widely employed in electronic circuits, which provides some benefits such as switch protection, prevention of fuses from potential errors, and reduced line-current distortion, which in turn is driving the inrush current limiter market
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Inrush Current Limiter Market
- Increase in number of power generation projects using green energy systems and rising deployment of electric vehicles and consumer household electronics devices such as PCs, TV sets, home inverters are driving the market in Asia Pacific
- Rising demand for inrush current limiters in industrial applications in consumer electronics, medical, automotive, aerospace, and military sectors is anticipated to propel the market during the forecast period.
- The emerging trend of intelligent buildings is boosting the need for protection from sudden power surges, which is driving the demand for inrush current limiters in developing countries across Asia Pacific
Key Players Operating in Global Inrush Current Limiter Market
- Murata Electronics
- TE Connectivity
- IBS Electronics Inc.
- TTI, Inc.
- Amphenol ICC
- Littlefuse Inc.
- Vishay Intertechnology Inc.
- US Sensor
- Mouser Electronics
Global Inrush Current Limiter Market: Research Scope
Global Inrush Current Limiter Market, by Type
- Negative temperature coefficient (NTC) thermistors
- Positive temperature coefficient (PTC) thermistors
- Fixed resistors
Global Inrush Current Limiter Market, by End-user
- Household application
Global Inrush Current Limiter Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.