Global Infertility Devices Market: An Overview
The global middleware market is expected to rise at an impressive pace. This is mainly due to the rising cases of infertility among women.
Infertility is a condition when women are not able to convince by natural process. To overcome this condition, researchers have developed an artificial method of conceiving. Several devices used during the process are referred as infertility devices.
Global Infertility Devices Market: Notable Developments
Some of the notable developments in the global infertility devices market are –
- Several players in the infertility devices market are focusing on the introduction of newer techniques that improves conceive success rate. Apart from this, players are also making efforts to cut down costs of treatment procedure in order to widen audience pool for the infertility device market. This can be attributed by the below facts
- The Valencian Infertility Institute, a Spain based players in the infertility device market has developed various fertility methods. This is to increase success rate of treatment among women.
- Apart from this players in the infertility treatment market are focusing on several strategies to argument growth. For instance recently in 2018, the infertNMC Health, a UAE based healthcare company acquired Fakih IVF, a major player in the IVF services market.
Global Infertility Devices Market: Key Trends
The global infertility devices market is expected to rise at a significant pace during the forecast period. This is mainly due the growing awareness regarding IVF among consumers, and increasing success rate of infertility devices. Apart from this, rising adoption of surrogacy and increasing same-sex couples are anticipated as some other key contributors in the global infertility devices market. Further, declining fertility rates is one of the prominent factors expected to propel the growth of the infertility treatment market across the globe.
However, social stigma and stringent government regulation regarding surrogacy is expected to impede growth in the global infertility devices market.
Nevertheless, growing trend of egg/sperm freezing is a strong factor expected to boost the infertility device market in the forecast period..
Global Infertility Devices Market: Regional Outlook
Globally, the global infertility devices market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Among all these regions, Europe is expected to led the global infertility device market during the initial few years. This is mainly because of the early adoption of procedure in the region. The region is first to remove the title experimental from cryopreservation of eggs and approve IVF. However, the region is expected to lose share with Asia Pacific region by the end of the forecast period. This is mainly due to the rising healthcare setup and growing incidences of infertility in the region.
Global Infertility Devices Market: Competitive Market
The competitive landscape of the global infertility devices market is highly fragmented and competitive. This is mainly due to the presence of large number of players in the market. Some of the prominent companies in the infertility devices market are OvaScience, Vitrolife AB, Irvine Scientific, Cooper Surgical Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Genea Biomedx, Progyny, Inc., and Boston IVF. These players are focusing on development of technologically advanced product and their commercialization to tap immense opportunities present in the infertility devices market.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.