Increase in Investment in Industrial Wastewater Treatment Technology Market
- Rise in industrialization and rapid population growth over the last few years have boosted the demand for fresh water
- Scarcity of freshwater can be linked to inefficient management of wastewater. Increase in concerns regarding excess depletion of freshwater resources has triggered investments in wastewater treatment systems. Governments of several nations are beginning to implement strict regulations to maximize investments in industrial wastewater treatment process.
- Industries with high water intake need to adhere to the wastewater treatment guidelines and parameters. Companies have begun investing in wastewater treatment technologies such as zero liquid discharge, as the same water can be recycled and reused in industrial processes and utilities.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Industrial Wastewater Treatment Technology Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Incorporation of Innovative Technologies for Industrial Wastewater Treatment
- Rise in concerns regarding freshwater scarcity is a key factor expected to boost the demand for industrial wastewater treatment technologies
- Governments and regulatory authorities are implementing stringent regulations regarding wastewater treatment. Government of several nations are providing tax benefits and incentives to promote risk-free adoption of wastewater treatment technologies in the industrial sector. This is boosting the industrial wastewater treatment technology market.
- Industries such as oil & gas and food & beverages are incorporating innovative technologies and solutions to prevent the disposal of untreated water into rivers/oceans in order to avoid hefty penalties imposed by governments.
High Capital Investment and Operating Cost of Industrial Wastewater Treatment Plant to Hamper Market
- Governments and regulatory authorities have mandated the implementation of industrial wastewater treatment systems. However, industries are reluctant to implement these systems due to the high capital investment.
- The operational cost of an industrial wastewater treatment plant is very high. This can increase the overall operational expenditure of a company. Thus, high operational cost is restraining the industrial wastewater treatment technology market.
- Lack of infrastructure in developing regions has largely deteriorated the quality of water in many parts of these regions. This is another key restraint of the market.
Global Industrial Wastewater Treatment Technology: Segmentation
- The global industrial wastewater treatment technology can be segmented based on method, end-use, and region
- Based on method, the global industrial wastewater treatment technology market can be divided into physical, biological, and chemical. The physical segment can be sub-segmented into microfiltration, ultrafiltration, nanofiltration, and reverse osmosis; while the biological segment can be bifurcated into aerobic and anaerobic. The chemical segment can be sub-divided into precipitation, coagulation, oxidation and advanced oxidation, ion exchange, chemical stabilization, and others.
- In terms of end-user, the market can be segmented into: thermal, power, pulp & paper, textile, food & beverages, pharmaceutical, and others.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Industrial Wastewater Treatment Technology Market here
Asia Pacific Dominates Global Industrial Wastewater Treatment Technology Market
- Asia Pacific dominated the global industrial wastewater treatment technology market in 2018. Implementation of strict environmental policies regarding wastewater and concerns regarding depletion of freshwater resources are estimated to encourage companies/service providers involved in wastewater treatment technologies in the next few years. China is a major country in the industrial wastewater treatment technology market in Asia Pacific.
- The industrial wastewater treatment technology market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a substantial pace during the forecast period. This can be ascribed to the increase in industrial activities, rise in water pollution, and growth in concerns regarding long-term availability of freshwater resources.
Key Players in Market
Prominent players operating in the global industrial wastewater treatment technology market include:
- Veolia Water Technologies
- GE Water and Process Technologies
- Evoqua Water Technologies
- Calgon Carbon
- WesTech Engineering, Inc.
- Condorchem Envitech
Global Industrial Wastewater Treatment Technology Market: Research Scope
Global Industrial Wastewater Treatment Technology Market, by Method
- Multi Media Filtration
- Reverse Osmosis
- Oxidation & Advanced Oxidation
- Ion Exchange
- Chemical Stabilization
Global Industrial Wastewater Treatment Technology Market, by End-user
- Pulp & paper
- Food & beverages
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.