Industrial Vacuum Valves Market: Introduction
- Industrial vacuum valves are used to maintain vacuum within closed systems.
- Industrial vacuum valves are majorly utilized in applications such as ventilation, isolation, control conduction, and gas flow in chambers.
- Leading industrial vacuum valves market players have incorporated additional features in their products, such as floating polytetrafluoroethylene diaphragm, threaded bonnets, and zero-minimum operating differential design, to strengthen their market position and stay competitive.
- Next generation industrial vacuum valves have higher flow rates, longer operational life, and extensive temperature and pressure handling abilities than conventional vacuum pumps.
To get glimpse of what our report offers, ask for a report brochure here
Global Industrial Vacuum Valves Market Dynamics
- Increase in demand for smartphones in emerging countries, such as China, India, Singapore, Japan, and South Korea has augmented the production of smartphones. Demand for smartphones lead to the rising need for semiconductor manufacturing units and this results into expanding industrial vacuum valves market growth.
- Manufacturers offer high quality smartphones with advanced features at affordable prices. This is expected to drive the demand for smartphones.
- Price competition among vendors is expected to limit the growth of the industrial vacuum valves market in the near future. Vendors have to revise their pricing strategy frequently to stay competitive in the market. This also helps vendors to gain loyalty of customer and SMEs.
- Competition from local vendors does not let the market to grow and thus it act as an inhibitor to the growth of the global industrial vacuum valves market.
- In developing countries, local vendors offer high quality vacuum valves at low cost. This lead to high competition for international industrial vacuum valves market players.
To get a bird’s eye view of Industrial Vacuum Valves Market forecasts, ask for a Custom Report
Global Industrial Vacuum Valves Market: Segmentation Analysis
- On the basis of end-user, the global industrial vacuum valves market can be segmented into semiconductor, food processing, pharmaceutical, and packaging
- The semiconductor segment accounted for the major share of the global industrial vacuum valves market in 2018. This segment is projected to offer growth opportunities in the global industrial vacuum valves market thus, maintaining its leading position during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Industrial Vacuum Valves Market
- The global industrial vacuum valves market can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is likely to dominate the global industrial vacuum valves market from 2019 to 2027, followed by EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) and North America
- Improving economic conditions and rapid industrial development in developing economies, such as China and India have boosted the expansion of the industrial vacuum valves market in the region
Key Manufacturers in Global Industrial Vacuum Valves Market
The global industrial vacuum valves market was moderately fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global industrial vacuum valves market are:
- CKD Corporation
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Kurt J. Lesker Company
- Pfeiffer Vacuum SAS
- Shanghai Vacuum Valve Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- VAT Group AG
Global Industrial Vacuum Valves Market: Research Scope
Global Industrial Vacuum Valves Market, by End-user
- Food Processing
Global Industrial Vacuum Valves Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Control Conduction
- Food Processing
- Vacuum Valves
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.