Industrial Vacuum Pumps Market – Introduction
- Industrial vacuum pumps are industrial equipment used to remove gas molecules from enclosures or a sealed spaces, leaving behind a partial vacuum. Industrial Vacuum pumps are used in various industries such as electronics, semiconductor, pharmaceutical, and food & beverages. These pumps are used in multiple functions such as chemical reaction processes; plastic molding processes; semiconductor processing; generation of packaging and glass coatings; production of tubes, lamps, and CRT displays; and building of various components in the aviation industry.
- Based on technique, the global industrial vacuum pumps market can be segmented into positive displacement pump, entrapment transfer pump and momentum transfer pump. Each pump is used for different applications.
- Positive displacement pumps are highly effective and are used for low vacuums, while momentum transfer pumps are employed to achieve high vacuums. Momentum transfer pumps are also used in conjunction with one or two positive displacement devices.
- Industrial vacuum pumps are used to measure pump capacities such as mass flow rate, throughput, and speed. These pumps are also available in various capacities and sizes.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Industrial Vacuum Pumps Market – Dynamics
Key Drivers of Industrial Vacuum Pumps Market
- Rise in demand for industrial vacuum pumps in pharmaceutical and bio-tech industries for controlling contamination that arises from process plant, is one of the factor driving the industrial vacuum pumps market.
- Demand for power has been rising across the globe. This is leading to widespread expansion activities in the power industry. In turn, this is anticipated to boost the global industrial vacuum pumps market.
- Increase in trend of using digital equipment and strong growth in the semiconductor manufacturing sector are anticipated to fuel the global industrial vacuum pumps market during the forecast period. Semiconductor is one of the key application areas of industrial vacuum pumps across the globe. This can be ascribed to the increase in demand for electronic equipment.Dynamic industrial development and rise in population are key factors boosting the industrial vacuum pumps market.
Asia Pacific to Hold Significant Share of Global Industrial Vacuum Pumps Market
- Expansion of the manufacturing sector, rise in industrialization in Asia Pacific, and increase in demand for electricity are driving the industrial vacuum pumps market in Asia Pacific. Besides this, development of infrastructure due to the movement of large population in cities; and improvement in standard of living are boosting the demand for industrial vacuum pumps in the region.
- China is one of the major consumers of industrial vacuum pumps in Asia Pacific, with respect to huge industrial base, in which industrial vacuum pumps are used to manufacturer chemicals, automobiles, paper, primary metals, food & beverage, and defense equipment.
- Companies based in North America are focusing on developing the latest industrial vacuum pumps through the variable speed technology, which can offer more energy efficient features
- Rise in production activity and growth of Internet of Things (IOTs) is anticipated to drive the industrial vacuum pumps market in Europe in the near future
- Rise in social and economic development in countries in Africa such as Nigeria, South Africa and Angola; and expansion of mining & metal, chemical, and food & beverages industries in these countries are anticipated to augment the industrial vacuum pumps market.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Industrial Vacuum Pumps Market”
Industrial Vacuum Pumps Market – Competition Landscape
The global industrial vacuum pumps market is highly concentrated with the top manufacturers accounting for approximately 45% to 50% market share in 2018. Key players operating in the global industrial vacuum pumps market are:
- Gardner Denver Holdings, Inc.
- Atlas Copco
- Tuthill Corporation
- KNF Neuberger, Inc.
- EBARA CORPORATION
- Busch Vacuum
- Becker Pumps Corporation
- Sihi Group B.V (Flowserve)
- Pfeiffer Vacuum Gmbh
Industrial Vacuum Pumps Market – Research Scope
The global industrial vacuum pumps market can be segmented based on:
- Power Source
- Business Type
Industrial Vacuum Pumps Market, by Type
Based on type, the global industrial vacuum pumps market can be divided into:
- Liquid Ring Vacuum Pumps
- Dry Vacuum Pumps
- Rotary Vane Vacuum Pumps
- Turbo Molecular Vacuum Pumps
- Steam Jet Ejectors
Industrial Vacuum Pumps Market, by Application
In terms of application, the global industrial vacuum pumps market can be classified into:
- Reaction Process
- Drying Process
- Distillation Process
- Crystallization Process
Industrial Vacuum Pumps Market, by Power Source
Based on power source, the global industrial vacuum pumps market can be bifurcated into:
Industrial Vacuum Pumps Market, by Business Type
Based on business type, the global industrial vacuum pumps market can be segregated into:
Industrial Vacuum Pumps Market, by Industry
Based on industry, the global industrial vacuum pumps market can be split into:
- Energy & Power
- Oil & Gas
- Pulp & Paper
- Food & Beverages
Industrial Vacuum Pumps Market, by Region
Based on region, the global industrial vacuum pumps market can be categorized into:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of product development, financial analysis, product market sizing, competition landscape, product benchmarking, market trends, and strategic analysis to estimate the potential opportunities and impact forces of the global industrial vacuum pumps market. The report also includes a study of qualitative and quantitative research of major developments in the market such as mergers and acquisitions, product launches, agreements, and collaborations to recognize the prevailing market dynamics and their estimated impact during the forecast period.
Rotary vacuum pump
Dry vacuum pump
Liquid Ring Vacuum Pumps
Industrial dry pumps
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.