Industrial Vacuum Pumps Market – Introduction
- Industrial vacuum pumps are industrial equipment used to remove gas molecules from enclosures or a sealed spaces, leaving behind a partial vacuum. Industrial Vacuum pumps are used in various industries such as electronics, semiconductor, pharmaceutical, and food & beverages. These pumps are used in multiple functions such as chemical reaction processes; plastic molding processes; semiconductor processing; generation of packaging and glass coatings; production of tubes, lamps, and CRT displays; and building of various components in the aviation industry.
- Based on technique, the global industrial vacuum pumps market can be segmented into positive displacement pump, entrapment transfer pump and momentum transfer pump. Each pump is used for different applications.
- Positive displacement pumps are highly effective and are used for low vacuums, while momentum transfer pumps are employed to achieve high vacuums. Momentum transfer pumps are also used in conjunction with one or two positive displacement devices.
- Industrial vacuum pumps are used to measure pump capacities such as mass flow rate, throughput, and speed. These pumps are also available in various capacities and sizes.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Industrial Vacuum Pumps Market – Dynamics
Key Drivers of Industrial Vacuum Pumps Market
- Rise in demand for industrial vacuum pumps in pharmaceutical and bio-tech industries for controlling contamination that arises from process plant, is one of the factor driving the industrial vacuum pumps market.
- Demand for power has been rising across the globe. This is leading to widespread expansion activities in the power industry. In turn, this is anticipated to boost the global industrial vacuum pumps market.
- Increase in trend of using digital equipment and strong growth in the semiconductor manufacturing sector are anticipated to fuel the global industrial vacuum pumps market during the forecast period. Semiconductor is one of the key application areas of industrial vacuum pumps across the globe. This can be ascribed to the increase in demand for electronic equipment.Dynamic industrial development and rise in population are key factors boosting the industrial vacuum pumps market.
Asia Pacific to Hold Significant Share of Global Industrial Vacuum Pumps Market
- Expansion of the manufacturing sector, rise in industrialization in Asia Pacific, and increase in demand for electricity are driving the industrial vacuum pumps market in Asia Pacific. Besides this, development of infrastructure due to the movement of large population in cities; and improvement in standard of living are boosting the demand for industrial vacuum pumps in the region.
- China is one of the major consumers of industrial vacuum pumps in Asia Pacific, with respect to huge industrial base, in which industrial vacuum pumps are used to manufacturer chemicals, automobiles, paper, primary metals, food & beverage, and defense equipment.
- Companies based in North America are focusing on developing the latest industrial vacuum pumps through the variable speed technology, which can offer more energy efficient features
- Rise in production activity and growth of Internet of Things (IOTs) is anticipated to drive the industrial vacuum pumps market in Europe in the near future
- Rise in social and economic development in countries in Africa such as Nigeria, South Africa and Angola; and expansion of mining & metal, chemical, and food & beverages industries in these countries are anticipated to augment the industrial vacuum pumps market.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Industrial Vacuum Pumps Market”
Industrial Vacuum Pumps Market – Competition Landscape
The global industrial vacuum pumps market is highly concentrated with the top manufacturers accounting for approximately 45% to 50% market share in 2018. Key players operating in the global industrial vacuum pumps market are:
- Gardner Denver Holdings, Inc.
- Atlas Copco
- Tuthill Corporation
- KNF Neuberger, Inc.
- EBARA CORPORATION
- Busch Vacuum
- Becker Pumps Corporation
- Sihi Group B.V (Flowserve)
- Pfeiffer Vacuum Gmbh
Industrial Vacuum Pumps Market – Research Scope
The global industrial vacuum pumps market can be segmented based on:
- Power Source
- Business Type
Industrial Vacuum Pumps Market, by Type
Based on type, the global industrial vacuum pumps market can be divided into:
- Liquid Ring Vacuum Pumps
- Dry Vacuum Pumps
- Rotary Vane Vacuum Pumps
- Turbo Molecular Vacuum Pumps
- Steam Jet Ejectors
Industrial Vacuum Pumps Market, by Application
In terms of application, the global industrial vacuum pumps market can be classified into:
- Reaction Process
- Drying Process
- Distillation Process
- Crystallization Process
Industrial Vacuum Pumps Market, by Power Source
Based on power source, the global industrial vacuum pumps market can be bifurcated into:
Industrial Vacuum Pumps Market, by Business Type
Based on business type, the global industrial vacuum pumps market can be segregated into:
Industrial Vacuum Pumps Market, by Industry
Based on industry, the global industrial vacuum pumps market can be split into:
- Energy & Power
- Oil & Gas
- Pulp & Paper
- Food & Beverages
Industrial Vacuum Pumps Market, by Region
Based on region, the global industrial vacuum pumps market can be categorized into:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of product development, financial analysis, product market sizing, competition landscape, product benchmarking, market trends, and strategic analysis to estimate the potential opportunities and impact forces of the global industrial vacuum pumps market. The report also includes a study of qualitative and quantitative research of major developments in the market such as mergers and acquisitions, product launches, agreements, and collaborations to recognize the prevailing market dynamics and their estimated impact during the forecast period.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.