Industrial USB Connectors Market Introduction
- Industrial universal serial bus (USB) connectors are high speed connectivity devices enabling simple plug and play connection to devices such as digital cameras, modems, keyboards, camcorders, and mouse.
- Industrial devices and networks need a direct interface to connect a PC for data collection, monitoring and programming. This direct connection is provided by the industrial USB connector.
- Industrial USB connectors are also used in industries for permanent installations for data acquisition systems and short-term diagnostics that require simple and fast set up.
- Industrial USB connectors are perfect for harsh commercial and industrial applications, where a robust and secure connection is mandatory.
- Industrial USB connectors are used in several applications which includes factory automation, barcode scanners, industrial computers, industrial controllers, and motion and process controls.
- The global industrial USB connectors market is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to increase in demand for industrial USB connectors from the medical sector and industrial automation.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers and Restraints of the Industrial USB Connectors Market
- Rise in urban population and increase in commercial activity along with increased industrial manufacturing and infrastructure development is resulting in enhanced demand for industrial USB connectors, which is anticipated to propel the industrial USB connectors market in the near future.
- Rise in the number of data centers across the globe is anticipated to fuel the demand for industrial USB connectors in the upcoming years.
- Increasing automation and rapid change in technologies in industrial sectors is expected to spur the need for industrial USB connectors.
- Industrial USB connectors provide reliable connectivity, high performance, and efficiency, which are some of the major factors expected to boost the industrial USB market in the forthcoming years.
- Furthermore, increasing investments by governments to improve connectivity within the industrial sector is projected to boost the demand for industrial USB connectors in the next few years.
- The increasing need for high speed internet connection along with the rising internet penetration is the major factor propelling the growth of the industrial USB connector market.
- Evolution of Industry 4.0 and implementation of IIoT enabled machinery in the industrial sector pushes the need for more computers, modems etc. which indirectly influences the demand for industrial USB connectors.
- Lack of trained staff to perform plug and play connection to devices is expected to hamper the demand for industrial USB connectors in the next few years.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Industrial USB Connectors Market
- In terms of region, the global industrial USB connectors market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
- North America dominated the global industrial USB connectors market, accounting for largest share due to mature industrialization and complete mechanization in industries in the region. The U.S. is the key market in North America due to high demand for industrial USB connectors in the country. Europe is anticipated to hold the second largest share of the industrial USB connectors market.
- Asia Pacific is likely to witness significantly high demand for industrial USB connectors from 2019 to 2027. Major developing countries such as China and India are expected to drive the market in the region.
- Furthermore, rise in industrialization in the region has boosted the adoption of computers and modems, which is likely to indirectly influence the demand for industrial USB connectors in the region.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Industrial USB Connectors Market- Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Industrial USB Connectors Market
Several well-established players operate in the industrial USB connectors market. Thus, the market is consolidated and the bargaining power of suppliers is high. The degree of competition among market players is also high. Manufacturers of industrial USB connectors adopt the vital strategy of new product development with advanced technology to cater to the needs of different end-users. Key players operating in the global industrial USB connectors market include:
- Amphenol LTW Technology Co., Ltd.
- Bulgin Limited
- EDAC Inc.
- Hirose Electric Co., Ltd.
- Kycon, Inc.
- Molex Inc.
- OMRON Corporation
- Parallax Inc.
- SAMTEC, Inc.
- TE Connectivity Limited
Industrial USB Connectors Market: Research Scope
Global Industrial USB Connectors Market Segmentation, by Type
- Industrial USB Type A
- Industrial USB Type B
- Industrial USB Type C
Global Industrial USB Connectors Market Segmentation, by Application
- Industrial Automation
- Barcode scanners
- Factory automation
- Industrial computers
- Industrial controllers
- Motion and process controls
- Test equipment
- Vision systems
- Media & Entertainment
Global Industrial USB Connectors Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.