Global Industrial Transmitters Market: Introduction
- Industrial transmitters are used for transformation of a physical stimulus into an electric signal.
- These transmitters work with the help of a device attached to a control board from where signals are sent.
- These transmitters are provided with receivers that can read data.
To get glimpse of what our report offers, ask for a report brochure here
Global Industrial Transmitters Market: Dynamics
- Demand for industrial wireless transmitters has been increasing over the last few years, due to their various advantages such as easy installation and no requirement for hard wiring
- Wireless transmitters help access real-time information. This assists in the improvement of efficiency in various end-use industries such as oil & gas, energy & power, and chemical & petrochemical. These beneficial features of wireless transmitters are projected to be a significant factor fueling the global industrial transmitters market in the next few years.
- In addition, decreasing costs of transmitters and sensors are expected to have a positive impact on the global industrial transmitters market in the near future
- Due to declining costs, several manufacturing industries are incorporating transmitters and sensors into their manufacturing processes
- Moreover, growing adoption of IoT (Internet of Things) to reduce operational expenses is expected to propel the adoption of transmitters and sensors in the global manufacturing sector in the next few years
- However, operational challenges associated with transmitters are expected to limit the global industrial wireless transmitters market in the next few years
- In addition, lack of post-sale technical services is one of the major factors expected to restrain the global market in the near future
To get a bird’s eye view of Industrial Transmitters Market forecasts, ask for a Custom Report
Global Industrial Transmitters Market: Segmentation
- Based on type, the global industrial transmitters market can be segmented into flow transmitters, general-purpose transmitters, pressure transmitters, level transmitters, and temperature transmitters
- The flow transmitters segment accounted for a leading share of the global industrial transmitters market in 2018. This segment is projected to gain a market share in the next few years. It is likely to maintain its leading position in the market throughout the forecast period.
- Based on end-user, the global industrial transmitters market can be categorized into oil & gas, energy & power, chemical & petrochemical, water & wastewater treatment, and others
- The energy & power segment is likely to dominate the global industrial transmitters market in the next few years. High deployment of transmitters led by easy installation is expected to drive the industrial transmitters market in the energy & power segment in the next few years.
North America to Lead Global Market for Industrial Transmitters
- In terms of region, the global industrial transmitters market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is likely to dominate the global market for industrial transmitters from 2019 to 2027, followed by EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) and Asia Pacific
- North America offers immense growth opportunities to manufacturers of industrial transmitters
Key Manufacturers Operating in Market
The global industrial transmitters market was moderately fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- AMETEK, Inc.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Fuji Electric Co., Ltd.
- General Electric Company
Global Industrial Transmitters Market: Research Scope
Global Industrial Transmitters Market, by Type
- Flow Transmitters
- General-purpose Transmitters
- Pressure Transmitters
- Level Transmitters
- Temperature Transmitters
Global Industrial Transmitters Market, by End-user
- Oil & Gas
- Energy & Power
- Chemical & Petrochemical
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
Global Industrial Transmitters Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Wireless Transmitters
- General-purpose Transmitters
- Pressure Transmitters
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.