Industrial Sheaves and Pulleys Market Introduction
- Industrial sheaves and pulleys are devices equipped with belts which create a mechanical linkage with cross-sections. The belts are made according to the types of pulleys.
- The belts are used to transfer power between axles in industrial machinery. Industrial sheaves and pulleys together offer high-speed power transmission, and the belts through which the power is transmitted are resistant to slipping and misalignment.
Industrial Sheaves and Pulleys Market Dynamics
- The growing need to increase productivity and reduce the overall cost of ownership is expected to trigger the growth of the industrial sheaves and pulleys market in the next few years.
- In the industrial sector, manufacturing industries are facing challenges in the process of taking adequate steps to improve productivity and energy efficiency, and reduce the total cost of ownership.
- Exposure to harsh weather conditions causes damage to operational efficiency and productivity of conveyor systems. The damages can increase the downtime, thereby increasing the overall operational cost. Conveyor systems run smoothly with periodic belt cleaning systems, pulley lagging systems, and belt guiding systems.
- Emergence of smart idlers is another key trend promoting the growth of the industrial sheaves and pulleys market. Smart idler is a type of industrial pulley that is extensively used for power transmission, equipment construction and packaging, and material handling.
- In the industrial sector, users are adopting significant number of idlers that are integrated into conveyor belts to ensure smooth operation of the conveyor belts.
- Idlers are integrated into conveyor systems to support the conveyor belts as well as load carried on the belts.
- However, slow growth in the manufacturing sector across the global economy is expected to hinder the adoption rate of industrial sheaves and pulleys.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Industrial Sheaves and Pulleys Market: Segmentation Analysis
- Based on type, the industrial sheaves and pulleys market can be segmented into industrial sheaves and industrial pulleys.
- Based on application, the industrial sheaves and pulleys market can be categorized into material handling, industrial machinery, and agricultural equipment.
- Material handling application segment is a prominent user area of industrial sheaves and pulleys. This application segment accounted for major share of the industrial sheaves and pulleys market in 2018 and is expected to retain its leading position in the market over the forecast period.
Europe to Lead the Global Market for Industrial Sheaves and Pulleys
- In terms of region, the global industrial sheaves and pulleys market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Europe is likely to dominate the global industrial sheaves and pulleys market from 2019 to 2027, followed by North America and Asia Pacific.
- Europe accounted a major share of the market in 2018 and is likely to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period due to the proliferation of e-commerce which has augmented the demand for material handling equipment in the region. This is expected to drive the growth of the industrial sheaves and pulleys market in Europe in the upcoming years.
- Additionally, the market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand significantly in the near future. Growing adoption of industrial sheaves and pulleys across numerous manufacturing industries for power transmission, equipment construction, packaging, and material handling applications is one of the key factors driving the demand for industrial sheaves and pulleys, thereby encouraging the growth of the market in the coming years.
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Market
The global Industrial sheaves and pulleys market was highly fragmented in 2018, with the presence of many established market players who occupy prominent market share. These vendors focus on product development and innovations to meet the changing need of end-users, thus creating a competitive environment in the industrial sheaves and pulleys market. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- AB SKF
- Arntz Optibelt Group
- Regal Beloit Corporation
- Timken Company
- U.S. Tsubaki
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Global Industrial Sheaves and Pulleys Market: Research Scope
Industrial Sheaves and Pulleys Market, by Type
- Industrial Sheaves
- Industrial Pulleys
Industrial Sheaves and Pulleys Market, by Application
- Material Handling
- Industrial Machinery
- Agricultural Equipment
Global Industrial Sheaves and Pulleys Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.