Global Industrial Rice Cooker Market– Introduction
- Industrial rice cookers offer a hassle free operation and is used to make different kinds of rice such as white rice, brown rice, grits, and oatmeal without constantly monitoring the process.
- Industrial rice cookers are often used to warm and cook cheese, vegetables, and macaroni.
- An industrial rice cooker is versatile and simple to use; it ensures stress free preparation of some of the most popular dishes such as biryani and pilaf, as it varies in heat source, capacity, and controls.
- Industrial rice cookers have different uncooked and cooked rice capacities and are available in many sizes, which makes it easy to free up space in the kitchen.
- Industrial rice cookers are of two types - electric rice cooker and gas rice cooker, which are fully automatic and can handle the whole process of rice cooking i.e. from washing rice to the end of the cooking cycle.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Industrial Rice Cooker Market– Dynamics
Key Drivers of the Global Industrial Rice Cooker Market
- Rising population and urbanization is anticipated to boost the demand for industrial rice cookers during the forecast period.
- Increasing consumption of rice is expected to boost the demand for industrial rice cookers around the world.
- The growing production of rice as well as the increasing demand for rice are major factors driving the efforts of manufacturers to make innovative industrial rice cookers, which is anticipated to boost the growth of the industrial rice cooker market.
- The increasing usage of industrial rice cooker that allows users to cook all kinds of grains, from wild rice to white rice, brown rice, oatmeal, and polenta.
- Increasing consumer inclination toward brown rice is spurring the demand for industrial rice cookers, which is anticipated to fuel the global market in the upcoming years.
- Shift in consumer preference for energy-efficient solutions with service affordability, superior efficiency, and minimum running costs is also expected to fuel the global industrial rice cooker market between 2019 and 2027.
High Cost of Industrial Rice Cookers a Restraint of the Market
- High cost of industrial rice cookers, increasing crop failure, and lack of warehouses are major factors expected to hinder the global industrial rice cooker market in the next few years.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Industrial Rice Cooker Market
- In terms of region, the global industrial rice cooker market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is projected to hold a significant share of the global industrial rice cooker market during the forecast period, due to growing urbanization and increasing population that has led to increasing consumption of rice and rice products such as biryani and Pilaf.
- North America held leading share of the global industrial rice cooker market in terms of volume and revenue in 2018 and is projected to continue its dominance throughout the forecast period.
Global Industrial Rice Cooker Market– Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global industrial rice cooker market is highly consolidated with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. A few of the key players operating in the global industrial rice cooker market are:
- ABM Food Equipment
- Aroma Housewares Company
- BLACK+DECKER Inc.
- Dubick Fixture & Supply, Inc.
- Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc.
- KaTom Restaurant Supply, Inc.
- Krishna Allied Industries Pvt. Ltd.
- Paloma Co., LTD.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Thunder Group Inc.
- TIGER CORPORATION U.S.A.
- WINCO FOODS
- Zojirushi America Corporation.
The global industrial rice cooker market is expanding at a rapid pace due to rise in technological innovation, competition, and M&A activities in the industry, which in turn is prompting several local and regional vendors to offer specific products for varied end-users.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Global Industrial Rice Cooker Market– Research Scope
The global industrial rice cooker market can be segmented based on:
- Distribution Channel
Global Industrial Rice Cooker Market, by Type
Based on type, the global industrial rice cooker market can be divided into:
Global Industrial Rice Cooker Market, by Distribution Channel
Based on distribution channel, the global industrial rice cooker market can be segregated into:
- Direct Sales (OEM)
- Indirect Sales
Global Industrial Rice Cooker Market, by End-user
On the basis of end-user, the global industrial rice cooker market can be segmented into:
- Industrial Canteens
Global Industrial Rice Cooker Market, by Region
Based on region, the global industrial rice cooker market can be divided into:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.