Industrial Protective Clothing Fabrics Market
Industrial Protective Clothing Fabrics Market (Applications - Oil & Gas, Utilities, Electricians, Combustible Dust, Welding, Molten Metals, Food Service, and Mining) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2019 - 2027
- Chemicals & Materials
- 106 Pages
Global Industrial Protective Clothing Fabrics Market: Key Trends
- The global demand for Industrial Protective Clothing Fabrics stood nearly US$ 2.3 Bn in 2018 and is projected to reach over US$ 4.2 Bn by 2027. Increasing awareness about worker safety and stricter implementation of governmental norms are expected to boost the demand for industrial protective clothing fabrics market.
- Ordinary clothing usually ignites when exposed to a source of ignition and will continue to burn until either the fire is extinguished or all flammable materials are consumed. Industrial protective clothing on the other hand, have useful functional properties such as flame resistance, cut resistance arc resistance and chemical resistance.
- Protective clothing can be either manufactured from synthetic fibers (polyester, aramid, and acrylic) or from natural fibers (cotton, wool, and silk). The synthetic fibers are used to manufacture inherently fire resistant (FR) fabrics wherein the FR properties of the fibers are generally derived from the polymer backbone of which they are composed. The flame resistant trait of these fabrics is permanent i.e. these fabrics will not lose their FR property even after repeated cycles of washing. Treated FR fabrics, on the other hand, are usually manufactured by applying flame retardant chemical finish to a fabric or through chemical treatment of natural fibers before they are knitted or woven into the fabric.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports Ask for a Sample
Global Industrial Protective Clothing Fabrics Market: Opportunities to Explore
- Governments in emerging economies are trying to establish stringent health and safety regulations and create an effective safety awareness program.
- Manufacturers are broadening their customer base through e-commerce. Usually, safety managers are responsible for the purchase of personal protective equipment (PPE) for industrial workers. Recently, however, workers have started to purchase their own protective gear from online stores.
- Protective clothing equipment are usually bought in sizes that are suitable for male workers. Female workers are forced to wear oversized, poor-fitting gear that were not conducive to the movement required in their job. Companies are now introducing protective clothing equipment engineered specifically for women.
Get an idea about the offerings of our report from Report Brochure
Global Industrial Protective Clothing Fabrics: Segmental Viewpoint
- In terms of application, oil & gas was the largest segment of the industrial protective clothing fabrics market, accounting for more than 20% share in 2018. However, due to volatile nature of oil & gas industry, growth in this segment is expected to be sluggish in the near future. The Mining and welding segments are anticipated to grow at the decent pace over the forecast period. Improved safety standards coupled with stiff penalties in case of failure in complying with these standards is likely to be primarily responsible for the high growth of the mining and welding segments. Other important application segments of industrial protective clothing fabrics are utilities and electricians.
- Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest growing region for industrial protective clothing fabrics during the forecast period. The large-scale industrialization of nations in Asia Pacific is expected to increase the number of workers employed in the industrial sector. This, in turn, is expected to boost the demand for industrial protective clothing fabrics in this region. Growing worker safety awareness and stricter implementation of government safety norms is also anticipated to be important drivers of the market during the forecast period. Regions such as China, ASEAN and India have a large number of unprotected industrial workers which offers huge opportunities for the industrial protective clothing fabrics market.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Industrial Protective Clothing Fabrics Market , ask for a customized report
Global Industrial Protective Clothing Fabrics: Competition Landscape
- The global industrial protective clothing fabrics market is dominated by large companies that use propriety technology for manufacturing the fabrics. Key players in the market include
- PBI Performance Products Inc
- Solvay S.A.
- Koninklijke Ten Cate nv (TenCate)
- Teijin Aramid B.V.
- Gunei Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Huntsman International LLC
- Milliken & Company & Glen Raven, Inc.
- In November 2019, Teijin Aramid announced the second round of activities to increase its production capacity for Twaron fiber
- In April 2018, Teijin Aramid introduced Teijinconex Coolnex Stretch: a unique flame resistant and durable stretch fabric. This fabric inherts stretch and recovery functionality over the time.
Global Industrial Protective Clothing Fabrics Market: Overview
TMR’s recent publication on the global industrial protective clothing fabrics market provides audiences with an overall market outlook, with the help of comprehensive assessment of the global market scenario. TMR’s study on the global industrial protective clothing fabrics market analyzes the market with respect to the historical and current market scenario and offers forecast for the period from 2019 to 2027.
Report readers are able to make important decisions pertaining to their business with a wealth of information and exclusive insights on the global industrial protective clothing fabrics market enclosed in the study. The report on the global industrial protective clothing fabrics market also provides in-depth understanding of key market trends and advancement made by companies. This TMR report is divided into different sections to allow readers to gain individual understanding of the global Industrial Protective Clothing Fabrics market.
Key Queries Addressed in Report
- How much revenue is expected to be generated in the global industrial protective clothing fabrics market by various applications during the forecast period?
- What are key growth indicators and market dynamics that are expected to drive the global industrial protective clothing fabrics market in the next five years?
- Which regions are estimated to provide lucrative opportunities to the global industrial protective clothing fabrics market during the forecast period?
- What are the essential strategies adopted by key players operating in the global industrial protective clothing fabrics market in order to expand their geographical presence?
The first section of the TMR’s report on the global industrial protective clothing fabrics market begins with a premise that includes report scope, market segmentation, and research highlights. This is followed by the executive summary that highlights aspects of the global industrial protective clothing fabrics market covered in the study. This section provides brief understanding of market elements and enables readers to understand the aspects covered in the study. The report also includes market dynamics on Industrial protective clothing fabrics that offer understanding of market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The next section includes segmentation analysis of the global industrial protective clothing fabrics market. This evaluation includes segmentation of the global industrial protective clothing fabrics market based on application and region. Furthermore, analysis of key segments, year-on-year growth projection, and basis point share analysis are included in the report. These help readers identify promising areas for growth of the market.
The TMR’s study on the global industrial protective clothing fabrics market offers assessment of the geographical landscape of the market. The regional study helps market competitors make important decisions pertaining to their business. Individualized, region-wise, and segment-wise analysis helps readers decipher the growth potential for the market across various geographies. Supported by year-on-year growth projection and global market value share, this section is a vital part of the industrial protective clothing fabrics report.
The study on the global industrial protective clothing fabrics market offers a holistic competitive value judgment, with details of leading as well as emerging market players. The dashboard view of competitors operating in the global industrial protective clothing fabrics market allows readers to understand business strategies of these players along with their performance.
The TMR’s report on the global industrial protective clothing fabrics market is based on detailed estimation of the market, with the inclusion of comprehensive primary and secondary research inputs. Detailed investigation of the global industrial protective clothing fabrics market, in terms of competition scenario, is supported by individual-level examination of different avenues related to the market. Furthermore, for secondary research, analysts scrutinized numerous annual report publications, white papers, market association publications, and company websites to obtain the required understanding of the global Industrial Protective Clothing Fabrics market. This helps TMR’s analysts derive crucial predictions and forecast of the global industrial protective clothing fabrics market. Readers can access the study of the global industrial protective clothing fabrics market to gain projected market analysis for the period from 2019 to 2027.
Global Industrial Protective Clothing Fabrics Market: Segmentation
Oil & Gas