Industrial Hot-melt Dispensing Equipment Market: Introduction
- Industrial hot-melt dispensing equipment are portable hot-melt equipment used to melt tubular shaped thermoplastics into hot melt adhesive. Industrial hot-melt dispensing equipment are of two types i.e. glue guns and bench top hot-melt equipment. Glue guns are the most commonly used hot-melt equipment. Hot-melt equipment melts tubular-shaped thermoplastics into hot-melt adhesive, as they are portable. The industrial hot-melt equipment market is likely to witness considerable growth in this segment owing to their affordable pricing and ease of use.
- Industrial hot-melt dispensing equipment offers flexibility to the manufacturing process with relatively high speed, which results in time and cost saving in the processing line. Rising demand for high quality finished goods is expected to accelerate the growth of the industrial hot-melt dispensing equipment market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Industrial Hot-melt Dispensing Equipment Market: Dynamics
Global ndustrial Hot-melt Dispensing Equipment Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Growth of the food & beverages industry in developed and developing economies is expected to drive the industrial hot-melt dispensing equipment market. In addition, increasing demand for packaged food products across the world is expected to enhance the demand for industrial hot-melt dispensing equipment.
- Developments in pharmaceutical packaging, coupled with various regulations across the globe is another factor adding to the growth of the industrial hot melt dispensing equipment market.
- Growing adoption of electric hot melt equipment in industries such as electronic packaging is expected to boost the demand for industrial hot melt dispensing equipment.
- Rising demand for industrial hot-melt dispensing equipment in packaging industry is expected to bolster the growth of the industrial hot melt dispensing equipment market over the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Account for Major Share of the Global Industrial Hot-melt Dispensing Equipment Market
- In terms of region, the global industrial hot-melt dispensing equipment market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- The industrial hot-melt dispensing equipment market in Asia Pacific is expected to hold a largest share due to a growing food & beverages and packaging industry. In addition, increasing population in the APAC region is expected to influence the growth of the packaged food industry, which subsequently drives the growth of the industrial hot-melt equipment market.
- Europe is anticipated to hold significant share of the global industrial hot-melt dispensing equipment market due to the adoption of industrial hot-melt dispensing equipment in the paint & coating industry. This in turn is expected to accelerate the growth of the market.
- The industrial hot-melt dispensing equipment market in North America is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace over the forecast period due growth of the e-commerce industry and increasing usage of technical facilities in packaging industry. This in turn is expected to enhance the growth of the industrial hot-melt dispensing equipment market in the region.
Looking for exclusive expert insights from business experts? Request a custom report here
Global Industrial Hot-melt Dispensing Equipment Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Industrial Hot-melt Dispensing Equipment Market
Few local, regional, and international players are found in the industrial hot-melt dispensing equipment market. The global industrial hot-melt dispensing equipment market is highly consolidated, with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%-30% of the market share. Key players operating in the global industrial hot-melt dispensing equipment market are:
- Astro Packaging
- Dymax Corporation
- Fabron Inc.
- Glue Machinery Corporation
- Graco Inc.
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- ITW Dynatec
- Nordson Corporation
- Power Adhesives
- Robatech India Pvt Ltd.
- Valco Melton
Global Industrial Hot-melt Dispensing Equipment Market: Research Scope
Global Industrial Hot-melt Dispensing Equipment Market Segmentation, by Product Type
- Glue Guns
- Bench top Hot-melt Equipment
Global Industrial Hot-melt Dispensing Equipment Market Segmentation, by End-user
- Paint & Coating
- Food & Beverages
Global Industrial Hot-melt Dispensing Equipment Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.