Industrial High Voltage Motors Market: Introduction
- Motors with voltage rating of 6.6 kV and above and rated output of 720 HP (horsepower) are considered as high voltage motors
- Industrial high voltage motors are primarily considered as customized products. These type of industrial high voltage motors are increasingly being customized as per client’s specific requirement to meet the need of industrial operation
- Customized industrial high voltage motors are significantly being adopted among different end-use industries such as oil & gas, water & wastewater treatment, chemicals & petrochemicals, power generation, metal processing, and utilities sector among others.
- Industrial high voltage motors have full testing capabilities and thus, they are able to perform in challenging industrial environment
- Industrial motors have long life and require minimum maintenance. Thus, they are widely used in varied industries for machine tools, power tools, household appliance etc.
- Industrial motors are used in vehicles, mills and crushers, working machinery, fans and compressors, drilling, conveyers, separations and beneficial equipment.
- In addition, motors are used in centrifuge pumps, diagnostic equipment, electric wheelchair and hospital beds, insulin and medicine pump.
- Industrial high voltage motors market is highly competitive owing to the presence of large-scale companies. They are engaged in product innovation to sustain in this competitive environment.
Industrial High Voltage Motors Market: Dynamics
- Increase in focus on energy efficiency in industrial sector due to high power consumption of motors used in industrial sector is one of the major factor driving the industrial high voltage motors market in the next few years
- Industrial high voltage motors can be customized in terms of efficiency, voltage, and application. This is expected to promote the demand for industrial high voltage motors, thereby driving the market.
- Technological advancements such as Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), offer ample opportunities for motor manufacturers to develop advanced industrial high voltage motors that can be utilized in diverse applications in different industries including automotive, construction and other industrial sectors
- In addition, integration of automation technique in industrial sector has augmented the demand for industrial high voltage motors
- However, high initial investment associated with purchase of industrial high voltage motors is expected to limit the growth of the market
- In addition, high maintenance cost is anticipated to hamper the adoption of energy-efficient motors among users in various industrial sectors. This, in turn, is expected to restrain the industrial high voltage motors market in the near future.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Industrial High Voltage Motors Market: Segmentation Analysis
- Based on end-user, the industrial high voltage motors market can be segmented into oil & gas industry, chemicals & petrochemicals industry, water & wastewater treatment industry, utilities sector and others.
- The oil & gas industry segment accounted for major share of the industrial high voltage motors market in 2018. This industry segment is anticipated to increase its market share and maintain its leading position in the global market during the forecast period
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Industrial High Voltage Motors Market
- In terms of region, the global industrial high voltage motors market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
- Asia Pacific is likely to dominate the global industrial high voltage motors market from 2019 to 2027
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand significantly in the near future. Oil & gas industry in Asia Pacific has been witnessing rapid expansion in the last few years. This is expected to be a major factor driving the demand for industrial high voltage motors, thereby promoting the growth of the market in the region.
Key Manufacturers Operating in Market
The global industrial high voltage motors market was moderately fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Siemens AG
- General Electric Company
- Toshiba Corporation
- TECO Energy Inc.
- CG Power and Industrial Solutions Limited
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Industrial High Voltage Motors Market”
Global Industrial High Voltage Motors Market: Research Scope
Industrial High Voltage Motors Market, by End-user
- Oil & Gas Industry
- Chemicals & Petrochemicals Industry
- Water & Wastewater (W&WW) Treatment Industry
- Utilities Sector
Global Industrial High Voltage Motors Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.