Industrial Environmental Monitoring System Market: Introduction
- An environmental monitoring system is used to analyze air, water, and soil samples and monitor the quality of the environment. This system controls and monitors the environmental state during and after an industrial operation.
- Leading companies are engaged in inventing advanced technologies and developing industrial environmental monitoring systems to monitor and control the harmful effects of industrial operations.
Industrial Environmental Monitoring System Market Dynamics
- Increasing awareness about environmental pollution control is considered to be one of the major factors affecting the growth of the industrial environmental monitoring system market.
- Supportive government rules and regulations to reduce environmental pollution along with increased government funding to prevent and control environmental pollution are expected to boost the growth of the industrial environmental monitoring system market.
- Moreover, an ever growing oil & gas industry coupled with development of high-end environmental monitoring systems based on nanotechnology are expected to create ample growth opportunities in the market in the upcoming years.
- However, high cost associated with environmental monitoring solutions is expected to be a major factor limiting the growth of the industrial environmental monitoring system market in the upcoming years.
- In addition, slow adoption of pollution control policies in emerging economies is anticipated to hinder the industrial environmental monitoring system market growth.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Industrial Environmental Monitoring System Market: Segmentation Analysis
- On the basis of products, the global industrial environmental monitoring system market can be divided into environmental sensors, environmental monitors, and environmental monitoring software.
- The environmental monitor segment accounted for major market share in 2018 due to its operational flexibility, high efficiency, and lower maintenance cost. This segment is projected to maintain its dominance in the global industrial environmental monitoring system market throughout the forecast period.
- Environmental monitors are further split into fixed monitors and portable monitors. Portable monitors segment is anticipated to occupy major share of the industrial environmental monitoring system market due to growing execution of modern building designs, rapid industrialization, and increase in technological advancements of environment monitors.
- On the basis of applications, the industrial environmental monitoring system market is segmented into air pollution monitoring, soil pollution monitoring, water pollution monitoring, noise pollution monitoring, and others.
- Air pollution monitoring accounted for leading application share of the global industrial environmental monitoring system market due to rising levels of air pollution, growing public awareness about environmental issues coupled with supportive government regulations for effective air pollution monitoring and control.
North America to Lead the Global Industrial Environmental Monitoring System Market
- In terms of region, the global industrial environmental monitoring system market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America accounted for major share of the industrial environmental monitoring system market in 2018.
- The industrial environmental monitoring system market in North America is majorly impacted by the increasing government support for the operation and maintenance of environment monitoring systems. Moreover, presence of well-established industrial infrastructure, adoption of advanced technologies in manufacturing sector, and increasing research & development are expected to drive the demand for environmental monitoring systems, thereby boosting the growth of the industrial environmental monitoring system market.
- The industrial environmental monitoring system market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace in the near future due to significant implementation of strict government regulations regarding pollution monitoring technologies and rapid industrialization.
- Moreover, growing population is another key factor driving the need to ensure environmental balance in the region, thereby creating demand for numerous environmental monitoring technologies.
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Market
The global industrial environmental monitoring system market was highly concentrated in 2018, with presence of numerous large and small scale established market players who have occupied prominent share in the market. These vendors are engaged in offering varied products to end-users and adopt different strategies to compete in this competitive environment. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Acoem Group
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- Siemens AG
- General Electric Company
- Horiba, Ltd.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Global Industrial Environmental Monitoring System Market: Research Scope
Industrial Environmental Monitoring System Market, by Product
- Environmental Monitors
- Fixed Monitor
- Portable Monitor
- Environmental Sensors
- Environmental Monitoring Software
Industrial Environmental Monitoring System Market, by Application
- Air Pollution Monitoring
- Water Pollution Monitoring
- Soil Pollution Monitoring
- Noise Pollution Monitoring
Global Industrial Environmental Monitoring System Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.