Global Industrial Boiler Control Systems Market: Introduction
- Industrial boiler control systems are frequently upgraded with new and advanced technologies and development of software in order to improve their functioning and productivity
- Incorporation of automation in industrial boiler plants helps in observing, maintaining, and controlling the functionality of the plant from a remote location
- Most boilers are not operated at their full capacity in a multi-boiler facility, due to various factors such as peak demand, load variations, and redundancies such as breakdowns
- The productivity of a boiler lowers when it functions at part load, owing to diminished combustion efficiency, radiation losses, and frequent burner trips resulting in boiler shutdowns
- Boilers consume a lot of energy. Thus, loss of efficiency of boilers can be unprofitable for a company. This factor has prompted companies to operate a base number of boilers at peak load in a multi-boiler facility.
- This can be accomplished by utilizing a sequence control system that would ensure boilers are fired in a controlled manner by averting regular over firing.
To get glimpse of what our report offers, ask for a report brochure here
Global Industrial Boiler Control Systems Market: Dynamics
- Rising demand for boiler sequence control systems acts as a driving factor for the global industrial boiler control systems market
- Moreover, increasing demand for online control of industrial boilers for energy management is expected to drive the global market in the next few years
- In addition, growing popularity of burner management systems (BMSs) has boosted the global industrial boiler control systems market
- However, rising demand for natural gas and renewable energy acts as a key factor restraining the global industrial boiler control systems market
Global Industrial Boiler Control Systems Market: Segmentation
- Based on type, the global industrial boiler control systems market can be divided into control elements and communication
- The control elements segment accounted for a leading share of the global industrial boiler control systems market in 2018. The segment is projected to continue its dominance throughout the forecast period.
To get a bird’s eye view of Industrial Boiler Control Systems Market forecasts, ask for a Custom Report
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Market for Industrial Boiler Control Systems
- In terms of region, the global industrial boiler control systems market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is likely to dominate the global market for industrial boiler control systems from 2019 to 2027, followed by EMEA and North America
- Rapid growth of the industrial sector in developing economies of Asia Pacific, such as China and India, has boosted the market in the region
Key Manufacturers Operating in Market
The global industrial boiler control systems market was moderately fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Cleaver-Brooks, Inc.
- Fuji Electric Co., Ltd.
- Woodward, Inc.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens AG
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation
- Spirax-Sarco Engineering plc
Global Industrial Boiler Control Systems Market: Research Scope
Industrial Boiler Control Systems Market, by Type
- Control Elements
Global Industrial Boiler Control Systems Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Boiler Control
- Multi-Boiler Facility
- Control Elements
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.