Global Industrial Blasting Machines Market: Introduction
- Industrial blasting machines are widely used for spraying paint on a non-metal or metal surface. In addition, industrial blasting machine is used along with compressed air combined together and blown on a non-metal and metal surface with high pressure, so as to remove charcoal black contamination and metal oxide.
- Industrial blasting machine is used to clean outermost part of a metal from dust or rust. Although, industrial blasting machines are used in recycling process during the pretreatment of coating, electroplating, paint spraying, in order to attain anti-corrosion and adhesion capability.
- Industrial blasting machines are of two main types i.e. sand blasting machine and shot blasting machine. The main difference between shot blasting and sand blasting is that sand blasting uses silica sand as its media, whereas shot blasting uses metallic shots that range from copper, steel, and aluminum.
- Industrial blasting machine is a mechanical method for accelerating abrasive material by using centrifugal wheel, so as to remove a layer of impurities from non-metallic or metallic products.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Industrial Blasting Machines Market: Dynamics
Key Drivers of Global Industrial Blasting Machines Market
- Increase in construction and maintenance activities gains momentum across the world, which requires industrial blasting machines. This, in turn, is expected to drive the global industrial blasting machines market in the next few years
- Industrial blasting machines are highly adopted in the manufacturing sector due to their design, which makes the operation easier, without any need of human assist in production facilities. This, in turn, is expected to fuel the global industrial blasting machines market during the forecast period.
- One of the important factors accelerating the need for industrial blasting machines is the increase in demand from automotive industry. The automotive manufacturing segment is one of the largest users of industrial blasting machines, due to their application in painting the automobiles.
- Increase in demand for industrial blasting machines in different industries such as petrochemical, marine, and building & construction for performing industrial applications with high efficiency, is expected to fuel the industrial blasting machines market during the forecast period
Asia Pacific to Hold Significant Share of Global Industrial Blasting Machines Market
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold a significant share of the global industrial blasting machines market, due to rise in industrial manufacturing and construction sector in the region. In addition, growing automotive and marine industries in China, Japan, and India are expected to propel the demand for industrial blasting machines.
- North America is projected to hold a significant share of the global industrial blasting machines market in the near future, due to growth of industries such as oil & gas, automotive, and marine in the region
- The industrial blasting machines market in Europe is anticipated to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period, due to the expansion of automotive and manufacturing sectors in the region. This, in turn, is expected to propel the market in the region in the next few years.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Global Industrial Blasting Machines market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in Global Market
- The global industrial blasting machines market is highly concentrated, with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. Key players operating in the global industrial blasting machines market are:
- Midvale Industries
- Graco Inc.
- Surface Finishing Equipment Company
- Sandblasting Machines Manufacturer India
- Clemco Industries Corp.
- Empire Abrasive Equipment
- Sinto Group
- Norton Sandblasting Equipment
- Airblast Limited & Airblast Eurospray Limited
- General Engineering Company
- W.W. Grainger, Inc.
- Harbor Freight Tools
- Princess Auto Ltd.
Global Industrial Blasting Machines market: Research Scope
The global industrial blasting machines market can be segmented based on:
- Blasting Type
- Product Type
- Distribution Channel
- Control System
- Tank Capacity
Global Industrial Blasting Machines Market, by Blasting Type
Based on blasting type, the global industrial blasting machines market can be bifurcated into:
- Dry Blasting
- Wet Blasting
Global Industrial Blasting Machines Market, by Product Type
In terms of product type, the global industrial blasting machines market can be divided into:
- Sand Blasting Machines
- Mini Sand Blasting Machines
- Portable Sand Blasting Machines
- Bulk Sand Blasting Machines
- Shot Blasting Machines
- Soda Blasting Machines
Global Industrial Blasting Machines Market, by Distribution Channel
In terms of distribution channel, the global industrial blasting machines market can be bifurcated into:
- Direct Sales (OEM)
- Indirect Sales
Global Industrial Blasting Machines Market, by Control System
Based on control system, the global industrial blasting machines market can be categorized into:
Global Industrial Blasting Machines Market, by Tank Capacity
In terms of tank capacity, the global industrial blasting machines market can be divided into:
- Less than 1000 L
- 1000 L to 2000 L
- 2000 L to 3000 L
- Above 3000 L
Global Industrial Blasting Machines Market, by Application
Based on application, the global industrial blasting machines market can be categorized into:
Global Industrial Blasting Machines Market, by Industry
In terms of industry, the global industrial blasting machines market can be classified into:
- Oil & Gas
Global Industrial Blasting Machines Market, by Region
Based on region, the global industrial blasting machines market can be divided into:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.