Global Industrial Blasting Machines Market: Introduction
- Industrial blasting machines are widely used for spraying paint on a non-metal or metal surface. In addition, industrial blasting machine is used along with compressed air combined together and blown on a non-metal and metal surface with high pressure, so as to remove charcoal black contamination and metal oxide.
- Industrial blasting machine is used to clean outermost part of a metal from dust or rust. Although, industrial blasting machines are used in recycling process during the pretreatment of coating, electroplating, paint spraying, in order to attain anti-corrosion and adhesion capability.
- Industrial blasting machines are of two main types i.e. sand blasting machine and shot blasting machine. The main difference between shot blasting and sand blasting is that sand blasting uses silica sand as its media, whereas shot blasting uses metallic shots that range from copper, steel, and aluminum.
- Industrial blasting machine is a mechanical method for accelerating abrasive material by using centrifugal wheel, so as to remove a layer of impurities from non-metallic or metallic products.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Industrial Blasting Machines Market: Dynamics
Key Drivers of Global Industrial Blasting Machines Market
- Increase in construction and maintenance activities gains momentum across the world, which requires industrial blasting machines. This, in turn, is expected to drive the global industrial blasting machines market in the next few years
- Industrial blasting machines are highly adopted in the manufacturing sector due to their design, which makes the operation easier, without any need of human assist in production facilities. This, in turn, is expected to fuel the global industrial blasting machines market during the forecast period.
- One of the important factors accelerating the need for industrial blasting machines is the increase in demand from automotive industry. The automotive manufacturing segment is one of the largest users of industrial blasting machines, due to their application in painting the automobiles.
- Increase in demand for industrial blasting machines in different industries such as petrochemical, marine, and building & construction for performing industrial applications with high efficiency, is expected to fuel the industrial blasting machines market during the forecast period
Asia Pacific to Hold Significant Share of Global Industrial Blasting Machines Market
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold a significant share of the global industrial blasting machines market, due to rise in industrial manufacturing and construction sector in the region. In addition, growing automotive and marine industries in China, Japan, and India are expected to propel the demand for industrial blasting machines.
- North America is projected to hold a significant share of the global industrial blasting machines market in the near future, due to growth of industries such as oil & gas, automotive, and marine in the region
- The industrial blasting machines market in Europe is anticipated to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period, due to the expansion of automotive and manufacturing sectors in the region. This, in turn, is expected to propel the market in the region in the next few years.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Global Industrial Blasting Machines market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in Global Market
- The global industrial blasting machines market is highly concentrated, with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. Key players operating in the global industrial blasting machines market are:
- Midvale Industries
- Graco Inc.
- Surface Finishing Equipment Company
- Sandblasting Machines Manufacturer India
- Clemco Industries Corp.
- Empire Abrasive Equipment
- Sinto Group
- Norton Sandblasting Equipment
- Airblast Limited & Airblast Eurospray Limited
- General Engineering Company
- W.W. Grainger, Inc.
- Harbor Freight Tools
- Princess Auto Ltd.
Global Industrial Blasting Machines market: Research Scope
The global industrial blasting machines market can be segmented based on:
- Blasting Type
- Product Type
- Distribution Channel
- Control System
- Tank Capacity
Global Industrial Blasting Machines Market, by Blasting Type
Based on blasting type, the global industrial blasting machines market can be bifurcated into:
- Dry Blasting
- Wet Blasting
Global Industrial Blasting Machines Market, by Product Type
In terms of product type, the global industrial blasting machines market can be divided into:
- Sand Blasting Machines
- Mini Sand Blasting Machines
- Portable Sand Blasting Machines
- Bulk Sand Blasting Machines
- Shot Blasting Machines
- Soda Blasting Machines
Global Industrial Blasting Machines Market, by Distribution Channel
In terms of distribution channel, the global industrial blasting machines market can be bifurcated into:
- Direct Sales (OEM)
- Indirect Sales
Global Industrial Blasting Machines Market, by Control System
Based on control system, the global industrial blasting machines market can be categorized into:
Global Industrial Blasting Machines Market, by Tank Capacity
In terms of tank capacity, the global industrial blasting machines market can be divided into:
- Less than 1000 L
- 1000 L to 2000 L
- 2000 L to 3000 L
- Above 3000 L
Global Industrial Blasting Machines Market, by Application
Based on application, the global industrial blasting machines market can be categorized into:
Global Industrial Blasting Machines Market, by Industry
In terms of industry, the global industrial blasting machines market can be classified into:
- Oil & Gas
Global Industrial Blasting Machines Market, by Region
Based on region, the global industrial blasting machines market can be divided into:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.