Industrial Bakery Processing Equipment Market: Introduction
- Industrial bakery processing equipment market is primarily impacted by technological innovations as bakery processing companies are always engaged in introducing new processing techniques to produce bakery products of different shape and sizes
- Change in consumer requirements and increase in demand from processed food industry has led to the growth of industrial bakery processing equipment market
Industrial Bakery Processing Equipment Market: Dynamics
- Increase in demand for frozen bakery products is considered to be a key factor fueling the growth of the industrial bakery processing equipment market
- Rise in demand for convenience food due to changes in lifestyle and food habits has augmented the consumption of frozen bakery products such as frozen bread, frozen pizza crust, and frozen cake and pastries
- Thus, rise in consumption of frozen bakery products has led to increase in demand for industrial bakery processing equipment, thereby driving the market
- Improvement in manufacturing process and technological advancements is another key factor boosting the industrial bakery processing equipment market
- Integration of new and advanced technologies such as process automation, Internet of Things (IoT), and artificial intelligence (AI) has enabled food processing sector to operate more efficiently, and generate higher revenue. These technologies aid in improving productivity and reducing operational cost as well as human intervention.
- However, waste control in the processed food production line is expected to be a major challenge limiting the growth of the industrial bakery processing equipment market in the next few years. Cleaning and floor washing of bakery processing equipment generates a large amount of wastewater which contains grease and rich oil.
- In addition, yeast, flour, sugar, and oil are major components in the waste. Thus, proper cleaning of the food processing equipment is required to maintain the quality of the processed food. All these factors are expected to hamper the industrial bakery processing equipment market during the forecast period.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Industrial Bakery Processing Equipment Market: Segmentation Analysis
- Based on product, the global industrial bakery processing equipment market can be segmented into ovens & proofers, sheeters & molders, mixers & blenders, dividers & rounders, and others
- The ovens & proofers segment is likely to gain maximum market share in the global industrial bakery processing equipment market from 2019 to 2027 due to its major application in production of bakery products. This product segment is expected to expand at a rapid pace over the forecast period.
- Increase in consumption of cookies and biscuits in several countries across the world is expected to drive the demand for ovens & proofers, thereby promoting the growth of the industrial bakery processing equipment market
- Based on application, the global industrial bakery processing equipment market can be divided into bread, biscuits & cookies, cakes & pastries, and others
- The bread segment is a prominent application area of industrial bakery processing equipment. The segment accounted for major market share in 2018. This segment is projected to maintain its dominance in the global market during the forecast period.
- The cakes & pastries segment is projected to grow significantly during the forecast period due to its increasing consumption across the world
Europe to Lead Global Industrial Bakery Processing Equipment Market
- In terms of region, the global industrial bakery processing equipment market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Europe accounted for major share of the industrial bakery processing equipment market in 2018, followed by North America and Asia Pacific. However, North America is likely to attain leading position in the global industrial bakery processing equipment market by the end of the forecast period.
- In Europe, bakery processing equipment manufacturers focus on utilizing new and innovative technologies for proofing various bakery products
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace in the near future. Countries in Asia Pacific, such as China, India, Japan, Australia, and New Zealand are experiencing a strong growth in the food industry. Consumption of bakery food products is steadily increasing due to rapid increase in population, urbanization, and rise in income. People prefer to consume bakery products as snacks due to their busy lifestyles and hectic schedules. This is expected to be a major factor that drives the demand for bakery products, thereby boosting the industrial bakery processing equipment market in the region.
Key Manufacturers Operating in Market
The global industrial bakery processing equipment market was moderately fragmented in 2018, with presence of multiple established market players who have occupied prominent share in the market. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Ali Group
- Bühler Holding AG
- Baker Perkins Ltd.
- GEA Group AG
- Markel Corporation
- Middleby Corporation
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Global Industrial Bakery Processing Equipment Market: Research Scope
Industrial Bakery Processing Equipment Market, by Product
- Ovens & Proofers
- Sheeters & Molders
- Mixers & Blenders
- Dividers & Rounders
Industrial Bakery Processing Equipment Market, by Application
- Biscuits & Cookies
- Cakes & Pastries
Global Industrial Bakery Processing Equipment Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.