Industrial Bakery Processing Equipment Market: Introduction
- Industrial bakery processing equipment market is primarily impacted by technological innovations as bakery processing companies are always engaged in introducing new processing techniques to produce bakery products of different shape and sizes
- Change in consumer requirements and increase in demand from processed food industry has led to the growth of industrial bakery processing equipment market
Industrial Bakery Processing Equipment Market: Dynamics
- Increase in demand for frozen bakery products is considered to be a key factor fueling the growth of the industrial bakery processing equipment market
- Rise in demand for convenience food due to changes in lifestyle and food habits has augmented the consumption of frozen bakery products such as frozen bread, frozen pizza crust, and frozen cake and pastries
- Thus, rise in consumption of frozen bakery products has led to increase in demand for industrial bakery processing equipment, thereby driving the market
- Improvement in manufacturing process and technological advancements is another key factor boosting the industrial bakery processing equipment market
- Integration of new and advanced technologies such as process automation, Internet of Things (IoT), and artificial intelligence (AI) has enabled food processing sector to operate more efficiently, and generate higher revenue. These technologies aid in improving productivity and reducing operational cost as well as human intervention.
- However, waste control in the processed food production line is expected to be a major challenge limiting the growth of the industrial bakery processing equipment market in the next few years. Cleaning and floor washing of bakery processing equipment generates a large amount of wastewater which contains grease and rich oil.
- In addition, yeast, flour, sugar, and oil are major components in the waste. Thus, proper cleaning of the food processing equipment is required to maintain the quality of the processed food. All these factors are expected to hamper the industrial bakery processing equipment market during the forecast period.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Industrial Bakery Processing Equipment Market: Segmentation Analysis
- Based on product, the global industrial bakery processing equipment market can be segmented into ovens & proofers, sheeters & molders, mixers & blenders, dividers & rounders, and others
- The ovens & proofers segment is likely to gain maximum market share in the global industrial bakery processing equipment market from 2019 to 2027 due to its major application in production of bakery products. This product segment is expected to expand at a rapid pace over the forecast period.
- Increase in consumption of cookies and biscuits in several countries across the world is expected to drive the demand for ovens & proofers, thereby promoting the growth of the industrial bakery processing equipment market
- Based on application, the global industrial bakery processing equipment market can be divided into bread, biscuits & cookies, cakes & pastries, and others
- The bread segment is a prominent application area of industrial bakery processing equipment. The segment accounted for major market share in 2018. This segment is projected to maintain its dominance in the global market during the forecast period.
- The cakes & pastries segment is projected to grow significantly during the forecast period due to its increasing consumption across the world
Europe to Lead Global Industrial Bakery Processing Equipment Market
- In terms of region, the global industrial bakery processing equipment market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Europe accounted for major share of the industrial bakery processing equipment market in 2018, followed by North America and Asia Pacific. However, North America is likely to attain leading position in the global industrial bakery processing equipment market by the end of the forecast period.
- In Europe, bakery processing equipment manufacturers focus on utilizing new and innovative technologies for proofing various bakery products
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace in the near future. Countries in Asia Pacific, such as China, India, Japan, Australia, and New Zealand are experiencing a strong growth in the food industry. Consumption of bakery food products is steadily increasing due to rapid increase in population, urbanization, and rise in income. People prefer to consume bakery products as snacks due to their busy lifestyles and hectic schedules. This is expected to be a major factor that drives the demand for bakery products, thereby boosting the industrial bakery processing equipment market in the region.
Key Manufacturers Operating in Market
The global industrial bakery processing equipment market was moderately fragmented in 2018, with presence of multiple established market players who have occupied prominent share in the market. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Ali Group
- Bühler Holding AG
- Baker Perkins Ltd.
- GEA Group AG
- Markel Corporation
- Middleby Corporation
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Global Industrial Bakery Processing Equipment Market: Research Scope
Industrial Bakery Processing Equipment Market, by Product
- Ovens & Proofers
- Sheeters & Molders
- Mixers & Blenders
- Dividers & Rounders
Industrial Bakery Processing Equipment Market, by Application
- Biscuits & Cookies
- Cakes & Pastries
Global Industrial Bakery Processing Equipment Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.