Global Industrial Assembly Equipment Market – Introduction
- Industrial assembly equipment are used in the production process of manufacturing goods across a wide range of industries. The various types or systems of industrial assembly equipment includes rotary indexing tables, vision inspection systems, robotic systems, walking beams, special - purpose machines, and feeding & handling systems. These are automated test solutions that are used across different industry sectors.
- Industrial assembly equipment consists of machines, components, robots, and conveyors (computer – controlled), in the course of producing complex products that can be further used in automotive, food & beverages, and electronics industries, among others.
- Assembly equipment or machinery are also known as automation equipment that assists and partially or fully automates the manufacturing process in manufacturing industries. This is expected to enhance the growth of the industrial assembly equipment market over the forecast period across the globe.
- Besides, assembly equipment is essential to the functioning of a wide range of industrial applications such as finishing and assembling of products. Additionally, it is used in numerous specific manufacturing and assembly processes i.e. coating, grinding, cutting, marking, forming, packing, molding, smoothing, riveting, turning, and welding.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Industrial Assembly Equipment Market - Dynamics
Key Drivers of the Industrial Assembly Equipment Market
- Rising adoption of industrial assembly equipment in construction projects are expected to augment the demand for industrial assembly equipment due to reliability of the tightening system. This, in turn, is expected to drive the industrial assembly equipment market.
- Rise in demand for industrial assembly equipment in the automotive sector so as to ensure reliability and quality in manufacturing of automobiles is likely to propel the industrial assembly equipment market.
- Enduring technological advancements in healthcare and electronics industries are compelling manufacturers to automate assembly solutions, so as to increase productivity. This in turn is expected to drive the industrial assembly machine market.
- Growing demand to improve product quality by reducing errors and variability in different industrial applications is expected to propel the industry assembly machine market over the coming years.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Global Industrial Assembly Equipment Market
- The industrial assembly equipment market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period owing to a rise in production of consumer goods, electronics, and growth in the manufacturing sector. This is likely to fuel the industrial assembly equipment market.
- Europe is projected to be a prominent market for industrial assembly equipment during the forecast period owing to increased investment in construction and automotive industry in the region.
- North America is also expected to hold a significant share of the global industrial assembly equipment market during the forecast period, due to expansion of construction and manufacturing industry in the region.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Global Industrial Assembly Equipment Market - Competitive Landscape
Companies operating in the industrial assembly equipment market are increasingly investing in research and development to develop new and innovative techniques to manufacture industrial assembly equipment. The industrial assembly equipment market is highly fragmented due to the presence of numerous manufacturers in developed and developing regions. Furthermore, manufacturers are striving to gain a competitive edge by increased product differentiation.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global industrial assembly equipment market is highly concentrated with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 35% to 40% share of the market. A few of the key players operating in the global industrial assembly equipment market are listed below:
- Atlas Copco
- AeroGo Inc.
- Brüel & Kjær Vibro GmbH
- Coetz Technologies
- Flexicon Corporation
- Hitachi High-Tech Corporation.
- Keller Technology Corp.
- Kinematic Automation Inc.
- RNA Automation Limited
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
Global Industrial Assembly Equipment Market–Research Scope
The global industrial assembly equipment market can be segmented based on:
- Press Machines
- Distribution Channel
- Operating Mode
Global Industrial Assembly Equipment Market, by Type
- Fastening Equipment
- Assembly Equipment
Global Industrial Assembly Equipment Market, by Press Machines
- Manual Presses
- Pneumatic Intensified (Air/Oil) Press
- Pneumatic Presses
- Hydraulic Assembly Presses
- Servo Electric Presses
Global Industrial Assembly Equipment Market, by Application
- Light Industry
- Heavy Industry
Global Industrial Assembly Equipment Market, by Distribution Channel
- Direct sale (OEM)
- Indirect sales
Global Industrial Assembly Equipment Market, by Operating Mode
- Electronically controlled
Global Industrial Assembly Equipment Market, by Industry
- Medical device
- Food & beverage
- Consumer goods
- Others (manufacturing industries)
Global Industrial Assembly Equipment Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.