Global Industrial Assembly Equipment Market – Introduction
- Industrial assembly equipment are used in the production process of manufacturing goods across a wide range of industries. The various types or systems of industrial assembly equipment includes rotary indexing tables, vision inspection systems, robotic systems, walking beams, special - purpose machines, and feeding & handling systems. These are automated test solutions that are used across different industry sectors.
- Industrial assembly equipment consists of machines, components, robots, and conveyors (computer – controlled), in the course of producing complex products that can be further used in automotive, food & beverages, and electronics industries, among others.
- Assembly equipment or machinery are also known as automation equipment that assists and partially or fully automates the manufacturing process in manufacturing industries. This is expected to enhance the growth of the industrial assembly equipment market over the forecast period across the globe.
- Besides, assembly equipment is essential to the functioning of a wide range of industrial applications such as finishing and assembling of products. Additionally, it is used in numerous specific manufacturing and assembly processes i.e. coating, grinding, cutting, marking, forming, packing, molding, smoothing, riveting, turning, and welding.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Industrial Assembly Equipment Market - Dynamics
Key Drivers of the Industrial Assembly Equipment Market
- Rising adoption of industrial assembly equipment in construction projects are expected to augment the demand for industrial assembly equipment due to reliability of the tightening system. This, in turn, is expected to drive the industrial assembly equipment market.
- Rise in demand for industrial assembly equipment in the automotive sector so as to ensure reliability and quality in manufacturing of automobiles is likely to propel the industrial assembly equipment market.
- Enduring technological advancements in healthcare and electronics industries are compelling manufacturers to automate assembly solutions, so as to increase productivity. This in turn is expected to drive the industrial assembly machine market.
- Growing demand to improve product quality by reducing errors and variability in different industrial applications is expected to propel the industry assembly machine market over the coming years.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Global Industrial Assembly Equipment Market
- The industrial assembly equipment market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period owing to a rise in production of consumer goods, electronics, and growth in the manufacturing sector. This is likely to fuel the industrial assembly equipment market.
- Europe is projected to be a prominent market for industrial assembly equipment during the forecast period owing to increased investment in construction and automotive industry in the region.
- North America is also expected to hold a significant share of the global industrial assembly equipment market during the forecast period, due to expansion of construction and manufacturing industry in the region.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Global Industrial Assembly Equipment Market - Competitive Landscape
Companies operating in the industrial assembly equipment market are increasingly investing in research and development to develop new and innovative techniques to manufacture industrial assembly equipment. The industrial assembly equipment market is highly fragmented due to the presence of numerous manufacturers in developed and developing regions. Furthermore, manufacturers are striving to gain a competitive edge by increased product differentiation.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global industrial assembly equipment market is highly concentrated with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 35% to 40% share of the market. A few of the key players operating in the global industrial assembly equipment market are listed below:
- Atlas Copco
- AeroGo Inc.
- Brüel & Kjær Vibro GmbH
- Coetz Technologies
- Flexicon Corporation
- Hitachi High-Tech Corporation.
- Keller Technology Corp.
- Kinematic Automation Inc.
- RNA Automation Limited
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
Global Industrial Assembly Equipment Market–Research Scope
The global industrial assembly equipment market can be segmented based on:
- Press Machines
- Distribution Channel
- Operating Mode
Global Industrial Assembly Equipment Market, by Type
- Fastening Equipment
- Assembly Equipment
Global Industrial Assembly Equipment Market, by Press Machines
- Manual Presses
- Pneumatic Intensified (Air/Oil) Press
- Pneumatic Presses
- Hydraulic Assembly Presses
- Servo Electric Presses
Global Industrial Assembly Equipment Market, by Application
- Light Industry
- Heavy Industry
Global Industrial Assembly Equipment Market, by Distribution Channel
- Direct sale (OEM)
- Indirect sales
Global Industrial Assembly Equipment Market, by Operating Mode
- Electronically controlled
Global Industrial Assembly Equipment Market, by Industry
- Medical device
- Food & beverage
- Consumer goods
- Others (manufacturing industries)
Global Industrial Assembly Equipment Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.