Industrial Annunciators Market Introduction
- An industrial annunciator is a process monitoring system which consists of different indicators indicating various phases of a process.
- Industrial annunciators generate a warning alarm light or sound if the procedure deviates from its set configuration.
Industrial Annunciators Market Dynamics
- Growing need for annunciators in alarm safety systems is considered a key factor promoting the demand for industrial annunciators and thereby encouraging the growth of the market in coming years.
- Increasing adoption of automation in the industrial sector has augmented the demand to incorporate safety alarm systems which is an effective interface between man and machine in industrial processes.
- Moreover, in the last few years, implementation of annunciators in complex industrial plants has increased significantly due to increasing number of connected equipment and processes in the industrial sector.
- This is expected to drive the demand for remote annunciators and alarm annunciator panels, thereby encouraging the growth of the industrial annunciators market.
- Apart from this, increasing demand for noiseless industrial annunciators is expected to be an emerging trend gaining traction in the industrial annunciators market in the upcoming years.
- Leading vendors are offering varied products with added features such as remote annunciators which can work efficiently in areas where fire alarm control panels are situated at a distance.
- These technical innovations by industrial annunciator manufacturers is projected to have a significant impact on the demand for annunciators’ panel, thus promoting the growth of the industrial annunciators market.
- However, availability of alternatives is expected to hinder the adoption rate of industrial annunciators, thereby hindering the growth of the industrial annunciators market.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Industrial Annunciators Market: Segmentation Analysis
- Based on type, the industrial annunciators market can be segmented into conventional annunciators and dedicated annunciators.
- Conventional annunciators accounted for major share of the market in 2018. These annunciators are very popular among end-users as they can be employed in different industrial processes where several key parameters need to be monitored.
- This segment is expected to see increased market share and thereby maintain its leading position in the industrial annunciators market over the forecast period.
- Dedicated annunciators are expected to witness highest adoption rate among users and hence this segment is projected to expand rapidly over the forecast period.
- By product, the industrial annunciators market can be bifurcated into vertical carousel and horizontal carousel.
- Based on end-user, the industrial annunciators market can be categorized into process industry and discrete industry.
Europe to Lead the Global Market for Industrial Annunciators
- In terms of region, the global industrial annunciators market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Europe is likely to dominate the global industrial annunciators market from 2019 to 2027
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand significantly in the near future. Emerging economies such as China and India are expected to contribute significantly to the expansion of the industrial annunciators market due to the rapid expansion of the industrial sector coupled with growing adoption of process automation in industrial plants. This is expected to be a major factor that drives the demand for industrial annunciators, thereby boosting the industrial annunciators market in the region
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Market
The global industrial annunciators market was highly fragmented in 2018, with the presence of many established players who occupy prominent market share. These vendors focus on innovations, product development, and adopt advanced technologies to produce innovative products to meet the changing needs of end-users and thus create a competitive environment in the industrial annunciators market. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- AMETEK, Inc.
- Automation Displays, Inc.
- Century Control Systems, Inc.
- Eaton Corporation
- Hirsch Electronics Corp.
- Honeywell International (Fire-Lite)
- Linde North America, Inc.
- OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
- OMRON Corporation
- Patlite (USA) Corporation
- Pem-Tech, Inc.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Global Industrial Annunciators Market: Research Scope
Industrial Annunciators Market, by Type
- Conventional Annunciators
- Dedicated Annunciators
Industrial Annunciators Market, by Product
- Vertical Carousel
- Horizontal Carousel
Industrial Annunciators Market, by End-user
- Process Industry
- Discrete Industry
Global Industrial Annunciators Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.