In-vitro Transcription Templates Market
In-vitro Transcription Templates Market (Disease: Cancer, Infectious Diseases, Lifestyle Diseases, Genetic Diseases, and Others; Treatment: Vaccine and Therapeutic; Research Stage: Exploratory and Clinical; and End User: Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, CROs & CMOs, Academics & Research, and Others) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020-2030
In-vitro Transcription Templates Witness Rise in Demand for R&D
The in-vitro transcription is a procedure that uses bacteriophage DNA-dependent RNA polymerase to synthesize RNA of any sequence from a DNA template. In-vitro transcription template reactions comprise an RNA polymerase promoter upstream of a series of interest. Synthesized RNA transcripts are further used for analyzing cellular RNA functionality in methods such as splicing, RNA processing, intracellular transport, viral infectivity, and translation. Advancements in biotechnology, including molecular biology and nanotechnology are significantly contributing to the expansion of the global in-vitro transcription templates market. The in-vitro transcription allows healthcare specialists to produce different sizes of RNA molecule ranging from milligram, microgram, and kilograms. Moreover, to perform multiple reactions to recognize biochemical processes of the human body, the formations of RNA molecules help researchers to identify it.
The in-vitro transcription templates market is witnessing massive investments in pharmaceutical and healthcare firms for research and development purposes. Research progresses in gene editing and drug formations required innovation and advanced transcription methods to study further, as these methods are utilized to introduce new drugs and results in the pharmaceutical industry. The increasing adoption of transcription methods to customize medications and drugs by healthcare providers is anticipating a surge in the demand for the in-vitro transcription templates market during the forecast period. Moreover, the rising prevalence of rare disorders, gene editing technology, and enabling targeted drugs with the use of RNA synthesis to stick to specific targets are some of the key factors contributing to the market growth in the upcoming future.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the In-vitro Transcription Templates Market
Need of In-vitro Transcribed RNA as Positive Control for Laboratory Diagnosis of COVID-19
The world continues to fight the disastrous effects of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The extremely infectious nature of this respiratory condition hurdles high-level viral diagnostic technologies for speedy, scalable, affordable, and high precision testing. Molecular assays have been the gold criterion for immediate disclosure of the proximity of the viral RNA in suspected individuals. Moreover, immunoassays are being used in the examination of individuals by identifying antibodies against COVID-19. Improvements and developments in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical sectors are helping to produce the cure for COVID-19. The Messenger RNA or mRNA vaccines have secured the field with more agile production of new curative molecules. The rising necessity of Vitro transcriptions for the cure analysis of COVID-19 is increasing the demand for the in-vitro transcription templates market presently and is expected to further increase in the near future.
Vaccination producers such as Moderna presented their RNA vaccine candidate to NIAID for pre-clinical testing and launched a clinical trial by April 2020 with an immediate request to use models as a vaccine. The vaccine showed 95% effectiveness and excellent protection. Thus, following the research and hypothesis, the global in-vitro transcription templates market has grown resulting in rising production and distribution rate and increased efficiency and safety of the potential of mRNA therapy. Thus, the in-vitro transcription templates market is expanding even in the pandemic.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
High Demand Reducing Expenses for In-Vitro Transcription Templates
The present medical trends are moving toward synthetic RNA platforms, which enable accelerated, measurable, and cell-free production of preventive and therapeutic vaccines. The in-vitro transcription of antigen-encoding sequences or immunotherapies as synthetic RNA transcripts are in the expanding pipeline with the rising worldwide investments for its effectiveness. In-vitro transcribed mRNAs encoding viral antigens have been treated as a cure, while those encoding curative proteins have been examined for immunotherapy. The procedure is proving useful for treating various other infectious and severe diseases. Moreover, innovations and development in the medical technology are aiding in improved efficiency and outcomes. However, the expensive pricing for in-vitro transcription templates is hindering the growth rate, mostly in developing countries. The increasing production rates and demand for the market are expected to lower the prices, making it convenient for developing nations. Hence, the in-vitro transcription templates market is anticipated to grow in the developing countries during the forecast period,
Rise in Use of In-vitro Transcription Templates in Asia Pacific in Near Future
In-vitro transcription templates have been advanced and extensively used for several years to investigate the molecular mechanisms involved in transcription. Technological progress and procedures for targeting RNA include using the CRISPR-Cas9 genome editing technology, DNA-directed RNA intervention (ddRNAi) technology, and improved specific low molecular modulators for RNA or RNA-modifying enzymes. The recent years have witnessed new companies centering on the production of small-molecular RNA modulators. Applications of in-vitro transcription templates extend to multiple diseases, including neurological conditions and cancer. Emerging modifications and development are expected to provide alternative strategies to target RNA for drug development, which can result in propelling the global market. The global in-vitro transcription templates market is expected to expand at a CAGR of ~20% from 2021 to 2030.
The regional in-vitro transcription templates market is dominated by North America and currently holds the largest share. North America is expected to lead the future market, owing to the increase in demand for biopharmaceuticals such as vaccines and RNA-based therapeutics, peptides for the treatment of cancer, neurological diseases, and chronic kidney diseases. However, the demand for in-vitro transcription templates is expected to grow at a rapid pace due to rise in individual income, biotechnology, research institutes, and research funding by government and private bodies; expansion of healthcare infrastructure; large population base; and increase in the incidence of chronic and infectious diseases.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on In-vitro Transcription Templates Market
In-vitro transcription helps researchers with the ability to synthesize RNA in the laboratory. The crucially important applications of in-vitro transcription templates for various infectious diseases, lifestyle diseases, genetic diseases, and others including cancer have tremendously driven the in-vitro transcription templates market. Investments by major businesses to sustain their position are likely to create significant opportunities in the market. Moreover, increasing adoption of technologically advanced products, rising patient population, and rapidly spreading of COVID-19 virus mutants are contributing to the growth of the global in-vitro transcription templates market. The heavy cost involved in the procedures is hindering the market growth in developing economies. However, due to rising government investments and influence of critical importance are helping in overcoming price barriers, resulting in a boost of the global in-vitro transcription templates market during the forecast period.
In-Vitro Transcription Templates Market: Overview
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest report on the global in-vitro transcription templates market for the historical period of 2018–2019 and forecast period of 2021–2030, increase in acceptance of personalized medicine by healthcare providers is projected to drive the global in-vitro transcription templates market
- Growth of the global in-vitro transcription templates market can be attributed to increase in patient population with infectious diseases such as COVID-19 and cancer, rise in investment by pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies for drug discovery, and surge in preference for personalized medicine in developed as well as developing countries
Increase in Use of In-Vitro Transcription Templates in COVID-19 to Drive Market
- Developments in the biopharmaceutical sector have intensified in the global race for the cure of COVID-19. Most importantly, messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA) vaccines have galvanized the field with faster production of new therapeutic molecules.
- For instance, Moderna submitted its RNA vaccine candidate to the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease for pre-clinical testing. Moderna also launched its first clinical trial by April 2020, and requested Emergency Use Permission for its vaccine, after phase III trials, which showed 95% effectiveness and excellent protection.
- Out of the 236 COVID-19 vaccines being produced, 29 are mRNA-based. These vaccines will be the first mRNA treatments to enter the market. Fast pace of mRNA vaccine production and high level of effectiveness and safety have brought to notice the significant potential of mRNA therapy. Hence, increase in use of mRNA in vaccine development drives the global in-vitro transcription templates market.
Surge in Emphasis of Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Firms on Strategic Collaborations, R&D, Drug Discovery, and Gene Editing Propels Global Market
- Various pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies have increased focus on research & development to find a cure or treatment for challenging disorders and diseases prevalent across the globe
- Rise in focus of healthcare and pharmaceutical industries in R&D, drug development, and gene editing has led to increase in demand for innovative and sophisticated transcription tools for the launch of new products and drugs in the pharmaceutical industry. This is anticipated to propel the global in-vitro transcription templates market during the forecast period.
- For instance, Biogen received the U.S FDA approval for Spinraza for the treatment of spinal muscular atropy in pediatric and adult patients. Spinraza is the first and only accepted medication in the U.S. for spinal muscular atrophy, the primary genetic cause of death in children and infants that is characterized by gradual, debilitating muscle weakness.
- Numerous strategic alliances and partnerships have also been established between major pharmaceutical firms and biotech companies to exploit proprietary technology platforms, which boosts the growth of the global in-vitro transcription template market
- Arbutus Biopharma Corporation, which owns LNP and ligand-conjugate distribution technologies, entered into a collaboration with Roivant Sciences to launch Genevan Sciences
High Cost of In-Vitro Transcription Templates to Hamper Global Market
- The global in-vitro transcription templates devices market is technology driven. Introduction of new technologies in this market leads to improved efficiency and outcomes. This increases the demand for these templates. However, high cost retrains the in-vitro transcription templates market, especially in developing countries.
- Novel technologies and modalities to target RNA comprise the application of CRISPR-Cas9 genome editing technology, DNA-directed RNA interference technology, and the development of discerning small-molecule modulators of RNA or RNA-modifying enzymes, which are more costly
- Hence, high cost of in-vitro transcription templates is likely to hamper the growth of the market in the near future
In-Vitro Transcription Templates Market: Competition Landscape
- This report profiles major players operating in the global in-vitro transcription templates market based on various attributes and recent developments
- The global in-vitro transcription templates market is highly fragmented, with the presence of a large number of global as well as regional players
- Leading players operating in the global in-vitro transcription templates market include
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Promega Corporation
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- New England Biolabs
- Takara Bio Inc.
- Lucigen Corporation
- Enzynomics Co. Ltd.
- Enzo Life Sciences, Inc.
- Cytiva (Danaher)
In-Vitro Transcription Templates Market: Key Developments
- Key players in the global in-vitro transcription templates market are engaged in regulatory approvals, technologically advanced products, launch of new products, and acquisition & collaborative agreements with other companies. These strategies are aimed at addressing unmet needs in the in-vitro transcription templates market, strengthening the product portfolio, and investing in research & development. A few expansion strategies adopted by players operating in the global in-vitro transcription templates market are:
- In December 2020, New England Biolabs launched NEBNext Custom RNA depletion design tool and RNA depletion core reagent set for customizable RNA depletion
- In January 2020, Takara Bio and Tmunity entered into license agreement to advance siRNA technology to improve T cell therapies
- In February 2019, Danaher entered into purchase agreement with GE for its Biopharma Business (Cytiva) for around US$ 21 Bn. On March 31, 2020, the acquisition was completed and Cytiva became a part of the Danaher Group. Cytiva is likely to be a standalone operating company within Danaher's life sciences segment.
- The report on the global in-vitro transcription templates market discussed individual strategies, followed by company profiles of manufacturers of in-vitro transcription templates. The competition landscape section has been included in the report to provide readers with a dashboard view and a company market share analysis of key players operating in the global in-vitro transcription templates market.
In-vitro Transcription Templates Market – Scope of the Report
TMR’s report on the global in-vitro transcription templates market studies past as well as current growth trends and opportunities to gain valuable insights of the indicators of the market during the forecast period from 2020 to 2030. The report provides revenue of the global in-vitro transcription templates market for the period of 2018–2030, considering 2019 as the base year and 2030 as the forecast year. The report also provides the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the global in-vitro transcription templates market during the forecast period.
The report has been prepared after primary and secondary researches. Primary research involved bulk of research efforts, wherein analysts carried out interviews with industry leaders and opinion makers. Extensive secondary research involved referring to key players’ product literature, annual reports, press releases, and relevant documents to understand the global in-vitro transcription templates market.
Secondary research also included Internet sources, statistical data from government agencies, websites, company presentations, sales data, and trade associations. Analysts employed a combination of top-down and bottom-up approaches to study various phenomenon in the global in-vitro transcription templates market.
The report includes an elaborate executive summary along with a snapshot of the growth behavior of various segments included in the scope of the study. Furthermore, the report sheds light on the changing competitive dynamics in the global in-vitro transcription templates market. These indices serve as valuable tools for existing market players as well as for entities interested in entering the global in-vitro transcription templates market.
The report delves into the competitive landscape of the global in-vitro transcription templates market. Key players operating in the global in-vitro transcription templates market have been identified, and each one of these has been profiled for distinguishing business attributes. Company overview, financial standings, recent developments, and SWOT are some of the attributes of players in the global in-vitro transcription templates market that have been profiled in this report.
Key Questions Answered in In-vitro Transcription Templates Market Report
- What is the scope of growth for product companies in the global in-vitro transcription templates market?
- What will be the Y-o-Y growth of the global in-vitro transcription templates market between 2020 and 2030?
- What is the influence of changing trends in technologies on the global in-vitro transcription templates market?
- Will North America continue to be the most profitable market for in-vitro transcription templates
- Which factors are anticipated to hamper the global in-vitro transcription templates market during the forecast period?
- Which are the leading companies in the global in-vitro transcription templates market?
A unique methodology has been utilized by TMR to conduct comprehensive research on the growth of the global in-vitro transcription templates market and arrive at conclusions on its growth prospects. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts warrant the accuracy and reliability of the drawn conclusions.
Secondary research sources referred to by analysts during the production of the global in-vitro transcription templates market report include statistics from company annual reports, SEC filings, company websites, investor presentations, regulatory databases, government publications, and industry white papers. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, and market intelligence managers, who contributed to the production of TMR’s study on the in-vitro transcription templates market as primary methods.
These primary research respondents have provided exclusive information during interviews, which serves as a validation from the in-vitro transcription templates market leaders. Access to an extensive internal repository and external proprietary databases enabled this report to address specific details and questions about the global in-vitro transcription templates market with accuracy. The study also uses the top-down approach to assess the revenue of each segment and the bottom-up approach to counter-validate them. This has helped in reaching TMR’s estimates on future prospects of the global in-vitro transcription templates more reliably and accurately.
In-vitro Transcription Templates Market – Segmentation