Implantable Pelvic Floor Electrical Stimulation Devices: Introduction
- Implantable pelvic floor electrical stimulation improves urinary incontinence due to an overactive bladder through the inhibitory spinal reflex mechanism
- Technological advancements coupled with research & development activities have been playing an imperative role in shaping the healthcare sector for the few decades
- Within the healthcare sector, a range of new cutting-edge electrical devices has entered the market to treat a broad spectrum of medical diseases and conditions
- Rising awareness among people and the advent of the Internet have fueled the popularity of electrical devices, such as the pelvic floor electrical stimulation, around the world, especially in regions where the prevalence of urinary incontinence is high
- Electrical stimulation of the pelvic floor is typically used for women who experience urinary frequency, urgency, or incontinence due to an overactive bladder condition
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Implantable Pelvic Floor Electrical Stimulation Market
Key Drivers of Global Implantable Pelvic Floor Electrical Stimulation Market
- Demand for implantable pelvic floor electrical stimulation devices is on the rise due to growing consumer affinity toward the product. Additionally, several physiotherapists around the world are increasingly recommending the use of implantable pelvic floor electrical stimulation devices to improve the management of urinary incontinence. Consequently, the sales of implantable pelvic floor electrical stimulation devices have consistently increased.
- Rise in the prevalence of urinary incontinence among geriatric women in several regions of the world has played an imperative role in augmenting the demand for implantable pelvic floor electrical stimulation devices in these regions. Furthermore, as the overall life expectancy of women in several regions of the world is projected to be higher than previous records, the overall prevalence of urinary incontinence is comparatively higher– a factor that is expected to bolster the implantable pelvic floor electrical stimulation devices market during the forecast period.
- Presently, demand for implantable pelvic floor electrical stimulation devices is projected to rise at a steady pace, as the U.S. FDA continues to approve numerous implantable pelvic floors electrical stimulation devices manufactured by various players in the current implantable pelvic floor electrical stimulation devices market
Urinary Incontinence Treatment Segment to Dominate Global Market
- In terms of application, the global implantable pelvic floor electrical stimulation devices market can be divided into urinary incontinence treatment, neurodegenerative diseases, sexual dysfunction, and others
- The urinary incontinence treatment segment accounted for a prominent share of the market in 2019, owing to high incidence of urinary incontinence and increase in usage of implantable pelvic floor electrical stimulation devices for the treatment of urinary incontinence
Hospitals to be Highly Lucrative Segment
- Based on end-user, the global implantable pelvic floor electrical stimulation devices market can be categorized into hospitals, clinics, home care settings, and others
- The hospitals segment is likely to account for a major share of the global implantable pelvic floor electrical stimulation devices market by 2030, due to an increase in the number of surgeries in hospitals that result in high usage of implantable pelvic floor electrical stimulation devices for urinary incontinence.
North America to Offer Significant Opportunities in Implantable Pelvic Floor Electrical Stimulation Devices Market
- In terms of region, the global implantable pelvic floor electrical stimulation devices market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Increase in incidence of urinary diseases and rise in urological surgeries performed in the region are expected to drive the market in North America
- Several players operating in the current healthcare sector are gradually entering the global implantable pelvic floor electrical stimulation devices market, as the prevalence of urinary incontinence continues to increase worldwide
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Key Players Operating in Global Implantable Pelvic Floor Electrical Stimulation Devices Market
The global implantable pelvic floor electrical stimulation devices market is semi-consolidated, with the presence of international and local players. Key players operating in the global implantable pelvic floor electrical stimulation devices market are:
- Atlantic Therapeutics
- Utah Medical Products, Inc.
- The Prometheus Group
- Shenzhen XFT Medical Limited
- KayCo 2 Ltd.
- Zynex Medical
- TensCare Ltd
- Laborie, Inc.
- Verity Medical Ltd.
- Tic Medizintechnik GmbH,
- InControl Medical Limited
Global Implantable Pelvic Floor Electrical Stimulation Devices Market: Research Scope
Global Implantable Pelvic Floor Electrical Stimulation Devices Market, by Application
- Urinary Incontinence Treatment
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Sexual Dysfunction
Global Implantable Pelvic Floor Electrical Stimulation Devices Market, by End-user
- Home-care Centers
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.