Global Immunogenetics Market: Introduction
- Immunogenetics is a branch of medical science that deals with the genetic and molecular basis of immune response
- Immunogenetics consists of two terms ‘immunology’ and ‘genetics’. Immunology represents the biological basis for the body's defense against foreign agents such as biological toxins, bacteria, virus, and fungus, etc. Genetics represents the genes of an organism, and the transfer of genes from the parent to the child generation of an organism in the scope of possible variations.
- Genes are a part of the DNA, which is responsible for different functions. Hence, genetic conditions affect the functioning and development of the immune system, which in turn results in the inability to control infectious pathogens or a vulnerability to autoimmunity or malignancy.
- The primary focus of immunogenetics is the treatment of autoimmune diseases
Key Drivers and Restraint of Global Immunogenetics Market
- According to a study by Medscape, rheumatoid arthritis (RA) affects 3 persons per 10,000 people and the rate of prevalence is estimated to be 1%, which is increasing with age and peaking between the ages of 35 and 50 years. RA affects all populations; however, it is more prevalent in women than men. Increase in incidence rate of RA is projected to drive the global immunogenetics market.
- According to the World Health Organization (WHO), population aged 60 years and above is estimated to increase from 605 million in 2000 to 2 billion in 2050. The geriatric population is more susceptible to autoimmune diseases due to weak immunity. This is expected to increase the demand for immunogenetics, which in turn is likely to boost market.
- Increase in research & development in biopharmaceuticals & biotechnology companies is anticipated to propel the global immunogenetics market during the forecast period
- Technological advancements in the medical industry with respect to immunogenicity and rising awareness among the population about the benefits are projected to drive the global immunogenetics market
- However, high investment involved and stringent rules & regulations by governing authorities are likely to restrain the global immunogenetics market
North America to Lead Global Immunogenetics Market
- In terms of region, the global immunogenetics market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America accounted for a prominent share of the global immunogenetics market in 2019, and the trend is expected to continue in the near future. Expansion of the market can be ascribed to a rise in adoption of immunological drugs and the presence of major pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies in the region.
- Europe was the second-largest market for immunogenetics in 2019 due to a rise in prevalence of autoimmune disease in the region along with the presence of well-established healthcare infrastructure
- The immunogenetics market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the next few years owing to an increase in awareness about immunological and autoimmune diseases and their treatment in countries such as China, India, and Japan
- The market in Middle East & Africa is estimated to expand at a sluggish pace during the forecast period due to a lack of presence of major players and below par healthcare infrastructure in the region
Key Players Operating in Global Immunogenetics Market
- AbbVie Inc.,
- Janssen Global Services, LLC
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Amgen Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Merck & Co., Inc
- Eli Lilly and Company
Global Immunogenetics Market: Research Scope
Global Immunogenetics Market, by Application
- Multiple sclerosis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Crohn’s disease
- Diabetes mellitus type 1
Global Immunogenetics Market, by End User
- Diagnostic centers
- Academic and Research Institute
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.