Immunochemistry Diagnostic Devices Market: Introduction
- Immunochemistry is a branch of chemistry that comprises the study of molecular mechanisms underlying the function of the immune system, specifically the nature of antigens, and antibodies and their interactions
- Immunochemistry offers rapid, simple, robust yet sensitive, and in most cases, easily automated methods applicable to routine analyses in clinical laboratories. All immunochemical methods are based on a highly sensitive and specific reaction between an antigen and an antibody.
Key Drivers of Global Immunochemistry Diagnostic Devices Market
- There is a rise in focus on biomarker development, as biomarker helps detect various diseases in their initial stage. Immunochemistry plays an important role in the development of biomarkers and thus, with rise in demand for biomarkers, the immunochemistry diagnostic devices market will grow.
- Growth in incidence and prevalence of infectious diseases, cancer, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular disease, and other chronic diseases across the world is likely to drive the immunochemistry diagnostic devices market
- According to the WHO, in 2016, in the U.S., there were approximately 15.5 million visits to physician offices with infectious and parasitic diseases as the primary diagnosis
- Technological advancements in the immunochemistry diagnostic devices market have enhanced the ability for diagnosing the disease progression, which is fueling the growth of the immunochemistry diagnostic devices market
Get an Idea about the Offerings of Our Immunochemistry Diagnostic Devices Market Report from this Brochure
Key Restraints of Global Immunochemistry Diagnostic Devices Market
- Stringent regulations for the development and launch of immunochemistry products and low adoption rate of automated immunochemistry diagnostic devices in developing economies due to their high cost are factors that are anticipated to hamper the immunochemistry diagnostic devices market
- Interpretation of measured data is the most difficult step and causes problems. The spectrum of drugs detected using immunoassays is relatively narrow.
Strategic Developments to Offer Attractive Opportunities
- Companies operating in the global immunochemistry diagnostic devices market are engaged in the development of new products, acquisitions, and mergers to expand their product portfolio and business. For instance, in June 2016, Roche launched the new cobas e 801 module, helping hospitals meet the demand for increased diagnostic testing. The cobas e 801 module is the member of the cobas 8000 modular analyzer series. It offers more than 100 immunoassays across a wide range of disease areas.
- In January 2018, Thermo Fisher Scientific expanded its oncomine portfolio with new assays for liquid biopsy and immuno-oncology to complement its comprehensive solutions for clinical research
- In April 2014, Roche and Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation announced the signing of a renewed 10-year contract for the joint development and manufacture of next generation instruments and workflow automation solutions for medical laboratories.
North America to Hold a Major Share of Global Immunochemistry Diagnostic Devices Market
- North America is expected to hold a major share of the global immunochemistry diagnostic devices market due to the prevalence of various diseases, such as infectious diseases, cardiovascular disease, etc., in the region. According to the American College of Cardiology, the annual total cost of cardiovascular disease in the U.S. was estimated at US$ 351.2 billion in 2014-2015, with US$ 213.8 billion in direct cost, including 46% for inpatient care.
- The immunochemistry diagnostic devices market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to rise in patient population, increase in initiatives by the government of emerging economies in the health care sector, and interest of key players in expanding their market presence in the Asia Pacific region
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Immunochemistry Diagnostic Devices Market Report
Key Players Operating in Global Immunochemistry Diagnostic Devices Market
Key players in the global immunochemistry diagnostic devices are focusing on developing innovative diagnostic technologies and products. Companies are adopting various growth strategies, such as products upgrades, product launches, mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, etc. Leading players operating in the global immunochemistry diagnostic devices market are:
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Siemens Healthcare GmbH
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
- Beckman Coulter, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- bioMérieux SA
- Transasia Bio-Medicals
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Immunodiagnostic Systems
- Other Prominent Players
Global Immunochemistry Diagnostic Devices Market: Research Scope
Global Immunochemistry Diagnostic Devices Market, by Devices
- Immunochemistry Analyzers
- Chemiluminescence Immunoassay (CLIA) Analyzers
- Immuno Fluorescence (IFA) Analyzers
- Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA) Analyzers
- Radioimmunoassay (RIA) Analyzers
- Enzyme Linked Fluorescent Assay (ELFA) Systems
- Multiplexed Assay Systems
- Immunochemistry Stainers
- Automated Stainers
- Semi-Automated Stainers
- Kits & Consumables
Global Immunochemistry Diagnostic Devices Market, by Application
- Infectious Diseases
- Drug Monitoring
Global Immunochemistry Diagnostic Devices Market, by End-user
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Biopharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
Global Immunochemistry Diagnostic Devices Market, by Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.