Global Hypertension Management Devices Market: Overview
- Hypertension is a key risk factor for cardiovascular diseases and continues to be a major cause of global morbidity and mortality. This is attributed to large number of patients with uncontrolled blood pressure, despite various pharmacological options available.
- Novel technologies such as smartphones and Bluetooth-enabled tele-monitoring devices are playing key roles in hypertension management. The role of invasive management strategies for hypertension alongside medications is considered a possible treatment for hypertension patients.
- The global hypertension management devices market is projected to grow at a significant pace during the forecast period, owing to rise in prevalence of resistant hypertension due to the inability to tolerate current pharmacological therapies
Key Drivers of Global Hypertension Management Devices Market
- Resistant hypertension (RHTN) continues to contribute to the overall population’s cardiovascular morbidity and mortality. According to the American Journal of Hypertension, in 2015, the prevalence of resistant hypertension was reported to be between 14% and 16% of patients with hypertension globally. Hence, a number of patients prefer non-drug approach to resistant hypertension treatment. This factor is anticipated to boost the growth of the global hypertension management devices market.
Are you a Start-up willing to make it big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of Hypertension Management Devices Market Report
Restraints of Global Hypertension Management Devices Market
- Not all types of hypertension management devices are reimbursed. A majority of health insurance plans in the U.S. do not cover hypertension management devices.
- Insurance benefits for hypertension management devices vary from payer to payer. Some payers could cover monitors, but not additional support services provided by non-physicians.
- Some private insurance plans in the U.S. provide benefits only to beneficiaries who are enrolled in the disease management programs for HTN or other medical conditions that have increased risk of developing heart diseases and causing stroke
North America to Account for Major Share of Global Hypertension Management Devices Market
- North America is likely to dominate the global hypertension management devices market during the forecast period due to rise in prevalence of hypertension as well as resistant hypertension, presence of major players, and increase in adoption of advanced devices to monitor hypertension. According to the CDC, in 2017, nearly half a million deaths in the U.S. included hypertension as a primary or contributing cause.
- The hypertension management devices market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period, owing to increase in the geriatric population with hypertension, rise in adoption of new treatment procedure to manage hypertension, surge in health care expenditure, and increase in awareness among people about preventive health care.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Hypertension Management Devices Market Report
Key Players Operating in Global Hypertension Management Devices Market
Major players operating in the global hypertension management devices market are:
- CVRx, Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Mercator MedSystems
- Ablative Solutions, Inc.
- Kona Medical, Inc.
- ReCor Medical, Inc.
Global Hypertension Management Devices Market: Research Scope
Global Hypertension Management Devices Market, by Device
- Renal Denervation Devices
- Carotid Sinus Stimulation Devices
Global Hypertension Management Devices Market, by Technology
- Radiofrequency Ablation
Global Hypertension Management Devices Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.